Three;

Let Me In (#WeBelieveInYouKris)

Sooyeon had heard the news a little too late than the rest of the other students. As soon as she heard his name, she had widened her eyes and dashed out of the girl's rest room. 

But when she reached the hallway, she stopped running and starting brist walking instead. Running in the halls were against school rules, and Sooyeon knew better. Even at times like these, she just had to abide by the rules.

She grumbles when she reaches the school's courtyard. There, a crowd of more than fifty students gathered around and formed a circle. In the middle was supposedly a fight between two students, one of them being Wu Yifan.

They, the students, were cheering and chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!". They weren't doing anything to stop it, not even the girl's. They looked enthralled and excited to see someone get hit. Their eyes were wide with anticipation and their lips curved up, forming some sinister and wicked smiles. It was just horrible. 

"Yah! Minah!" Sooyeon roughly pulls a girl, a prefect, to her side and glares at her. "What the hell is going on?!" she says, clearly enraged with all the commotion. "Why aren't you doing anything about this?!"she hisses as she sends daggers on the younger's way. Prefects were suppose to be like the peacekeepers of the school so that the president and the discipline office would have some help on keeping an eye out for the troublemakers. But it was in situations like these that being a prefect was practically a useless title. 

"Sooyeon!" Minah widens her eyes and bows quickly. "Sunbae, quick! You have to stop this, they won't listen to me and Jieun!" she pleads Sooyeon. "We've been trying but-"

The sound of fist hitting jaw reaches Sooyeon's ears and it makes Minah stop blabbering. 

Sooyeon was outraged and she was on the verge of hitting someone herself when she heard Yifan's loud voice say; "What? You're not so tough now are you?!"  

The crowd seemed to love his response, so they cheered. One girl even had the courage to say; "Oppa, stop being so hot!" 

Sooyeon pushed through them, trying to reach to Yifan and rip his head off. "Excuse me, out of my way!" she yells above the other's. The students, upon noticing that the president was there, instantly stepped aside and made a sort of pathway or for her to get to the center, but some students were too busy looking at the fight that was happening and didn't even notice petite Jung Sooyeon.

"Move!" she shouts, and that catches almost half of the crowd's attention. Some were already running away from the scene. 

Sooyeon glares at Yifan, but he doesn't notice her because his eyes are locked on Bang Yongguk, the school's biggest bully. Though Yifan and him were the same height, Yongguk was obviously much more muscular and he was an experience fighter. But Yifan had him down on his knees in front of him.

Sooyeon was impressed, because Yongguk was practically made of steel. Nobody had ever fought him head on just like that, but she was too angry to even care. "Hey! STOP!" she shouts and points a finger at Yifan. "STOP IT!" 

Yifan doesn't listen. Yongguk has noticed Sooyeon and was about to stand up and surrender, but Yifan delivers another blow and hits him square on his right cheek.

Something inside her snapped. Sooyeon has lost it.

"YAH!" She stomps over to him and pushes him roughly, on then, Yifan notices her.

His eyes widen momentarily as he stumbles back, obviously surprised by her strength. Sooyeon just glares at him. "Hey! Didn't I tell you NO fighting?! You hard-headed !" Sooyeon pushes him again and Yifan only steps back. He wipes the blood of his mouth and looks down, not meeting her eyes.  

"Bang Minah and Song Jieun!" Sooyeon calls over her shoulder. "Take Yongguk to the nurse Kim's office. NOW." the two girls mentioned quickly do so and even Yongguk doesn't stop them from half-dragging him out of the courtyard.  

Almost all the students were walking or running away now, scared of getting scolded by Sooyeon herself. But Sooyeon didn't care about them, all she cared about was how Yifan actually had the nerve to start a fight. And it was only his second day of school here in Cheongdam. 

Yifan's handsome face was bruised. His right temple had a spot that was black. His lip was bleeding and his right hand was shaking violently and he twitched as the wind blew and hit his open wounds. His uniform was dirty, especially his pants, and his necktie was nowhere to be found. A fangirl probably got it. 

Sooyeon drags him by the ear, and Yifan twitches and closes his eyes. "Ow! Tha-"

"Shut up." Sooyeon growls, and Yifan does. He was intimidated by her voice. 

How strange, because he wasn't even the least bit intimidated by that Yongguk guy when he spoke with that low voice of his. But when Sooyeon spoke, she was like a lioness. 

She leads him through the halls, headed for the discipline office but Yifan doesn't know this. He crouches down as he tries his best to follow her as she pulls him by the ear. Yifan is too weak to even fight back from her grip.

That fight had really worn him out, and he felt a little good now. That heavy feeling in his chest was gone, the pain in his chest was beginning to dissolve. Now all he had to take care was the pain on his face, and now on his ear. "Hey, Sooy-"

She opens the door to the office and pushes him in. Nobody, not a single teacher is inside. All the chairs are empty and they had left the TV on. The smell of coffee lingered in the air. The place had a relaxing feel to it. The teachers were having an emergency meeting in the school's gymnasium, the reason why the school officials weren't there to stop the fight.

Sooyeon had lead him here instead of the nurse's office, because she knew that it would take a long time for nurse Kim to treat Yongguk and she didn't want the two to be in the same room.

"Sit." Sooyeon commands when she walked past him and finally lets go of his ear.

Yifan sat down on the couches by the wall as he rubs his ear. His legs relaxed and so did his arms, but the stinging feeling in his hands were there and it began to bother him now. It was beginning to get to him. 

"Sit up straight." Sooyeon's icy cold voice made him look up. She stood there with a first aid kit in her hands, but she was glaring at him. 

He had to admit, Sooyeon was now officially scary and intimidating. He gulps as he sits up straight, and when he does, he realizes how tiny Sooyeon really is because they're the same height when Yifan is sitting and Sooyeon is standing up. 

She sighs as she notices this too. She opens the first aid kit and starts treating his wounds carefully, but she makes sure to make him feel a little bit of pain here and there as she dabs oil treatment on the wounds. He deserves all these bruises and cuts.

"You should discipline yourself." Sooyeon says after a long period of silence. She sounded a little calmer now. "Whenever you feel bad or angry, you shouldn't let it out through a fight."  

He raises an eyebrow. "How'd you know I was angry?" 

"Boys don't usually fight for fun. Usually, it's to let out what they're feeling, especially when they're mad or enraged." she says. "Next time, can you do it outside of the school?"

"I'll try." he mutters. "For the record, he started it though." 

Another long period of silence. 

Sooyeon starts putting a bandage on the cut on his cheek, and she gets ice from the office's mini refrigerator and puts it in the ice bag for him to place it on his lip. 

"Why are you doing this?" he asks when Sooyeon was dabbing some ointment on the huge bruise on his right temple. "Why are you hel-"

"I'm suppose to look after you." Sooyeon says, not even glancing at him. "You're one of my responsibilities."

Seeing that she wasn;t going to say anything more, Yifan just rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

When Sooyeon was done she puts the kit back and orders Yifan to get out of the discipline office and head straight for the room. But she changes her mind and decides to walk with him, thinking that he'll cut class.  

Yifan walks behind her, towering over the tiny Jung Sooyeon. People gakwed and stared at the bruised Wu Yifan, but neither he or Sooyeon gave them any attention. 

"What would you tell your father?" Sooyeon says, glancing back at him. "About your-"

"He's not home." Yifan says nonchalantly. "Don't worry about me anymore Sooyeon."

She rolls her eyes at that. If only I could. "Hm, and your mother?" 

"She's not home either." there was something off about Yifan's voice when he spoke, making Sooyeon arch an eyebrow.

Oh, she thought to herself. "Um, I see. They must be really busy promoting the company then, yes?"

Behind her, Yifan shrugs. Sooyeon looks back, but he's looking down at the ground as he places his hands in his pockets. "What about your sister?" 

"She's barely home either."

Sooyeon purses her lips and frowns, but, she doesn't say anything. She had had her thoughts, her suspicions, but she had never told them to anyone or had never speculated over them. Only now, did she thought that she was actually right. That the Wus, the cream of the crop, are starting to fall apart and are on the road of becoming a broken family. But.. why?

Sooyeon shakes her thoughts away when they reach their room. She turns around to face Yifan but he's already going inside. "Hey," she says and that grabs his attention. 

Yifan turns around, eyes blank and a poker face on. Sooyeon looks at him from head to toe. "Please stop.." Sooyeon sighs, her lips before she says anything more to him. "Stop being a burden, Yifan."