Two;

Let Me In (#WeBelieveInYouKris)

Sooyeon walked into the room with her head high as Yifan walked right behind her. The murmuring and chitchats around the room immediately died down when they saw Sooyeon and Yifan. 

She glanced at her classmates, and the girls were all gawking at the Chinese boy behind her. This caused her to roll her eyes. "Mrs. Kim, this is Wu Yifan." Sooyeon introduced to her the newest student of Cheongdam High. "Wu Yifan," she said again, emphasizing the last name of Yifan to make her homeroom teacher understand.

And Mrs. Kim did. "Ahh~" she clasped her hands together and smiled sweetly at Sooyeon. "You can sit down now , Sooyeon." she said and Sooyeon gladly obeyed, leaving Yifan there in the front for everyone to see and admire.

But she guessed that he was used to the spotlight, to the attention and to the crowds. After all, he had been raised rich and wealthy. The one thing she should expect from him is that he's used to all the attention and whatnot that he gets from the people, especially the paparazzis.

"Class, this is Mr. Wu Yifan and he will be joining us from today until the end of the school year." Mrs. Kim introduced. "Yifan, will you please give a self-introduction, hm?"

Yifan sighed before he walked over to the center and bowed. "Hello, I hope you all take good care of me. Please, call me 'Kris' everyone, especially you, teacher." he said when he faced back to his homeroom teacher.

The girls, Sooyeon couldn't believe it but even the girls in her class were giggling wildy and were checking Yifan out. Sooyeon had had enough of his fangirls. Inwardly groaning, Sooyeon rolled her eyes and leaned back on her chair.

Their teacher smiled and nodded. "As you wish." she said. "Take the empty seat at the very back, Kris, I'm sorry but as you can see, there are no more empty seats left, are you okay with being alone? Not having a partner to sit with?" 

"I'll volunteer," one of the girls chimed in, making Mrs. Kim cast a stern look at whoever said those words.

Sooyeon could tell that he was fighting the urge to roll his eyes. Instead, he smiles. Sooyeon snorted; he's so fake, I knew he'd be like this. Trying to keep his image and reputation high

"Actually, um, teacher, it's more than okay for me to sit there. Thank you." he bowed at her once more before making his way to the empty desk at the back. It was three desks behind Jessica's, and she was at the second row. 

"Great, now I'm expecting all of you to make Yifan feel comfortable, but nobody will bother him, alright?" Mrs. Kim warned and she got half-hearted 'yes' and 'of course, teacher' from her class. "Good, now the bell's about to ring in a while, so you still have time to buy snacks and do some unfinished activity." 

Almost all the boys go out while most of the girls stayed and admired Yifan from their seats. Even though she couldn't see him, Sooyeon knew he was loving all the attention the ladies put onto him. He was probably going to flirt with them now that he has the chance. 

Thinking about it, Sooyeon cringed before she shook her head and mutter something under her breath. 

/\|\/

Through the whole afternoon, Sooyeon wasn't bothered by Yifan or his fan girls. Which was good because if they did, then Sooyeon might just lose it. But of course, she expected the best behaviour from her classmates since she had disciplined and scolded them well ever since she became the class president. 

They knew better than to mess with Jung Sooyeon. 

After the bell rang for the last time today, the teacher bid the class goodbye and when she went out, a handful of students followed; all eager to go out. 

"Cleaners please clean the room now." Sooyeon reminds them."You're not excluded Yang Yoseob. Get back here and clean before I report you." she practically snarled.

The boy with dark brown hair named 'Yoseob', sauntered back into the classroom, glaring at Sooyeon as if it was her fault that he was a cleaner for the day. 

But Sooyeon is used to all the glares, snarky remarks and the whispers. She's used to it all. She has to since not everyone likes her methods in running the class or even the whole student body. But she doesn't care, because at least she can show how responsible and tough she is. 

She leans by the door, watching the cleaners clean and waiting for the rest to go out. It was her duty to lock the classroom since their homeroom teacher would often go home early. "Double the pace in sweeping, Kim Hyuna." she says. "So that all of us can go home early."

Someone walks past her and the scent of men's cologne entered her nose. It smelt good, but it was too strong. She looked back and rolled her eyes at Wu Yifan's retreating figure. He strutted like a model, like he owned the hallway. From her peripheral vision, she could clearly see that everyone was gawking at him. 

Sooyeon looks at him until he disappears out of her sight. She is still not convinced by that pretty face of his. He was hiding something, and she knew it. She didn't want to find out what it was, nor did she have a clue.

But Yifan was put under her wing for guidance and for her to keep an eye on him. Only Heaven knows what she has read and heard about the guy, and he was the actual definition of trouble. 

Sooyeon didn't like trouble. But she was not going to let it take over the school and ruin her reputation.

No, there wasn't a chance. 

The only thing she had to do to avoid trouble and drama from Yifan, was to actually try and 'tame' him. If she could even do it.

/\|\/

The next day, Sooyeon is surprised to find Yifan standing outside their locked room. Every day, Sooyeon is the first one to arrive in their class since she has the spare keys. Nobody is as early as Sooyeon to go to school, because nobody, not even the first section, is eager to study and learn. 

But seeing Yifan there in the desserted hallway makes Sooyeon skeptical and curious. She decides to at least be polite. "Hello." 

Yifan is not startled by her. He looks up with dull eyes and merely nods. "You took so long." 

"Excuse me?" Sooyeon stops in front of him, an eyebrow raised. "How long have you exactly been waiting?"

"20 minutes tops, but it doesn't matter because I'm not very patient. We can just say I've waited for ages." he replies. 

Sooyeon rolls her eyes as she unlocks the door to their room. The two of them enter, and Sooyeon directly goes to her seat, not bothering with Yifan anymore since she knows she won't get anything good out of him. So, she brings out a book of her's and starts to read on where she had left the bookmark. 

He sits down on his seat too and takes out his headphones along with his iPod. From the corner of her eyes, Sooyeon notices this and she sighs as she turns back to look at him. "Hey, expensive gadgets are not allowed in school, Yifan." her voice echoes through the walls of the quiet classroom. 

Yifan doesn't move, he just keeps his head down as he scrolls through his playlist. Sooyeon thinks he didn't hear her. She grumbles as she stands up and place her book down. "Hey," she walks over to him and yank the headphones off, Yifan snaps his head up and glares. "I said no expensive gadgets in school, Mr. Wu." she practically glowers at him as he glares right back at her. 

"Why do you care?" Yifan leans back on his seat and huffs. "It's mine anyways and it's going to be my fault for losing it." 

"I don't need to explain the rules to you again, alright?" Sooyeon shots back. She rolls her eyes as she stands up straight. "First period hasn't even started and your breaking the rules already. I suggest you behave, Yifan." Sooyeon turns around, Yifan's headphones and iPod in her hands. "Unless you want to get expelled again," she adds under her breathe.

"What did you say?" Yifan had barely heard it.

"Nothing." Sooyeon says calmly, ignoring the menacing look that covered his face. 

She doesn't know that Yifan has already turned his hands into fists behind her, but he lets it go as he hears the student's chattering nearing their classroom. He was angry ever since yesterday, and he wanted to take it out on someone, but he couldn't take it out on a girl, much more Sooyeon. So Yifan let it go.

For now at least.