One;

Let Me In (#WeBelieveInYouKris)

His cold eyes looked down below on the school's courtyard. Students, probably still freshmen or sophomores were down below eating their lunches happily outside on a beautiful sunny day like this. The sun was shining down at them, as if smiling. 

He averted his gaze away from the scene when his father had called for his attention. "Yifan," he said, his voice deep and commanding. When she saw the expression on his son's face though, his features softened. "It's not that bad here, Yifan." 

The boy named Yifan snorted and shook his head, but he said nothing.

The principal of the school looked thoroughly offended. "Well, I assure you Mr. Wu that we have the best-"

"I know, Mr. Lee," Mr. Wu cut him off and gave the man a stern look. "Yifan will stay here until the graduation day, even if he likes it or not."

Yifan scowled and turned to look at his father. "I didn't-"

"Even if you like it or not," Mr. Wu said, on the verge of shouting now. "You will stay here until graduation." 

Yifan knew better than to question his father. One wrong word and he would be punished severely, either with words or through physical means. Even at 20, Yifan still had his father controlling his life. He barely had a say in anything he wanted, but he had no other choice. He was forced to everything by his father, for the sake of the family and for the business. It had always been that way since Yifan had been born. 

Yifan took a shaky breath before he sighed dejectedly. "Fine," he mumbled.

"What was that?"

He locked eyes with his father, glaring at him as best as he can but his father stared down at him, and Yifan didn't want to make him angry now. "I said 'fine'.. Alright, I'll study here." Yifan said. 

"Good," said his father. "When can my son join his class?" 

The principle was so indulged with the father-son glaring contest that was a little bit taken aback by Mr. Wu. "O-o-oh! Um, he can join his class right after lunch break. He will be placed in the first section of the seniors and I'll-I'll, um, I'll assign someone from his class to guide him-"

"I can take care of myself." Yifan spat out, looking at the two men. They both turned their heads at him and he sighed. "Look, Lee, you don't need to assign someone to me, I can find my way around the school all by myself." he hoped his father would agree on this, but to his disappoint, he agreed with the principal. 

"Alright, assign the best student you have in this school to guide my son."

"Dad,"

"Make sure he or she can be tolerated and can set a good example to my son here." 

"But, dad," Yifan was practically growling now. "Dad, I don't need-"

Mr. Wu turned to him and Yifan couldn't read his father's face. It bared no emotion. "It's for your own good, Yifan."

Yifan turned his hands into knuckles and he tried to calm himself down as he counted one up to ten in his head. It was always that line, that 'excuse' on why his father is controlling his whole life, planning it for him and doing everything that Yifan doesn't want to do. Whenever Yifan would even try to question his father, he would always say that line; it's for your own good. 

Mr. Lee sighed upon seeing Yifan trying to calm himself so hard. He looked at Mr. Wu and nodded. "Alright, I'll send the best student in to guide your son, Mr. Wu." 

"Good, now I'll be off." Mr. Wu put on his hat and started walking out of the principal's office. "Don't be too troublesome, Yifan." he said as he passed by his son. "See you at dinner later." 

"Bye," Yifan merely said before he sat back down on the comfy couch of the principal's. "What now, sir?" 

The principal smiled "Well.. now you can change into your proper school uniform." 

- - -

"Sooyeon," 

All heads turned to the girl mentioned. She looked up at her teacher, ignoring all the stares of her classmates. "Yes, teacher?" she said politely. 

They were in the middle of answering their books and Sooyeon had just finished the last question only seconds before their teacher had called her. She flipped her bangs off her face when she looked up. 

"The principal would like to see you." 

Sooyeon's classmates were now nervous for her. What did she do? What did the principal want? Is she in trouble?

But everyone knew this questions were pointless. 

Her? Jung Sooyeon? In trouble? No. She was a good student, a good girl and she would never get herself in trouble or be associated with the word itself. She and trouble don't very mix well and everyone knew that. And they also all knew that she was the president of the student body council, meaning she had to set a very good example to all the students and it also meant that she couldn't get in trouble for anything no matter how small it was.

Sooyeon sighed as she stood up from her chair, walking over to the door with her classmates eyes all on her. She bowed at her teacher before she left the classroom, headed towards the principal's office. 

Jung Sooyeon was only an average girl outside of school, but when the bell rang, she would take on her position as the president of the student's. Sooyeon had a lot of weight to carry and a lot of responsibilities and expectations she needed to fulfill. And, as the top student of her year, she is to fulfill a lot of expectations. 

Through it all, Sooyeon has never once complained. She had taken every assigned task and job to the heart and will not stop until she had or will accomplish it. She was ambitious and hardworking that way and while most looked up to her, some wanted to bring her down.

But Sooyeon guessed having it all does have consequences. Well, she didn't really have everything and people don't know that, they just assume that's she's rich, smart, beautiful, funny.. basically, to them? She was the epitome of perfect. 

Sooyeon smiled when someone had greeted her along the hallways. She opened the principal's door and went inside. 

"Ahh~ Jung Sooyeon, just the girl for the job." Mr. Lee said happily. 

Sooyeon bowed ninety degrees and smiled warmly at him. Their school principal was a nice guy. He wasn't that strict and he opened up to the students a lot, he would treat them like they were his nieces and nephews and he would treat them with love and care. Sooyeon looks at him like a father though, because through the years, he had took care of Sooyeon and had placed her under his personal guidance and care until she could take care of herself. 

And look at her now, still independent and hardworking as ever. 

"You called for me, Principal Lee?" she said.

"Oh, well, yes, Sooyeon dear, we have a new student and.. and well, he's not an average student. He will be put in your class and his father and I decided to assign you to.. umm, guide and take care of him would be the right words.. yes." Mr. Lee seemed shaken, but Sooyeon didn't know why but she didn't ask too. 

"A transferee? But Cheongdam doesn't accept transferees." Sooyeon said matter-of-factly. This kid must be special, she thought to herself. 

"Well," the principal shrugged. "We don't, but there are exceptions Sooyeon and you know the rules of the school better than any other student or faculty member." 

Sooyeon couldn't help but smile at that. "Yes." she said. Oh, the kid must be very rich then

"You know sir," A voice said behind them. 

Sooyeon looked back to see who it was but she had to crane her neck to even see his face. And his face.. oh, he was handsome alright. He was very tall, Sooyeon was only up to his chest. He had light brown hair and eyes of the same color. His skin was white, and his lips were small and pink. 

Sooyeon found himself staring at him. He was without a doubt handsome, he looked like a model even. But Sooyeon was not easily fooled or moved by his looks. She had seen him already, not in personal, but on television.

"The school's crest seems similar to Gyungdong's." the boy said as he pointed at the crest. "Except for the eagle, their's practically no difference." 

"Ah, but there is, Yifan." Mr. Lee said, chuckling.

Yifan? Sooyeon looked down. To her, it sounded Taiwanese, or maybe Chinese. "Um, Princi-"

"Yifan," Mr. Lee placed an arm around Sooyeon and introduced her to the boy. "This is Jung Sooyeon, your class president and the president of the student body council. She will be guiding you as you stay here in Cheongdam. She will guide you and will be your acquaintance until you've settled yourself here in school. If you have a problem with anything or anyone, don't be bothered to go to her for help because as part of her duty, she will help you. Sooyeon," he looked her directly in the eye. "Yifan is your responsibility now too, alright?"

She nodded. "Yes and.. oh, um," Sooyeon bowed and literally looked up at him. "Nice to meet you.. Yifan." she didn't outstretch her hand or gave him a smile, nothing. Just a cold, emotionless greeting. She didn't like people like him. 

Yifan cocked an eyebrow up at her. "Yeah, you too, Sooyoon."

"It's Sooyeon," she said through gritted teeth.

The principal chuckled before reaching over to pat her on the shoulder. "Sooyeon, you must orient him before you take him to class and I suggest you show him around the school too." 

"Yes, sir." Sooyeon said obediently. "I think we should start that now since the last period will almost be over," she looked at Yifan, examining him. She her lips and shook her head. He's going to be a hard one to break down. 

"Excellent, off you go now." he said, and just like that, they were dismissed. 

Sooyeon bowed and so did Yifan. She walked out of the office with him trailing behind her. "You can call me Kris," he said once they got out.

She looked behind her from the corner of her eye; Yifan was looking down at her. "I prefer your real name." 

"Alright." 

Silence.

"Where are you taking me?" Yifan asked a little while later. 

"To the cafeteria. It's better if we eat now than later, it's going to be a mad jungle in here during lunch." Sooyeon explained.

They choose to eat outside since it was sunny out. Sooyeon disliked him from the very beginning but since he was her responsibility now, she had to look after him like a babysitter. She already knew his type of people and she wasn't going to be easy on him. 

Sooyeon pushed her tray once she was done with her food, and Yifan was sure taking his time to finish his. 

"You are to wear your uniform correctly," Sooyeon suddenly said, making Yifan look up at her. "Straighten your tie and button up your jacket, pull down your sleeves too. Another rule is to always have your name pin," she pointed to her's. "Bow to every teacher you meet in the hallway and greet them. Fighting is not tolerated and so is PDA, relationships between the opposite are okay but they must be kept at a low profile." 

Yifan was only half-listening to her as he stared elsewhere. Sooyeon slammed her hand on the table, directly grabbing his attention. "Listen to me while I speak, Mr. Wu." she said rather hotly. 

Yifan scoffed but did so anyways. 

"No drinking, smoking or brining of drugs inside school campus. Attend the morning assembly every Monday, that is part of your attendance. No swearing, no shouting or running in the hallways. The gates open at 7 in the morning and close at 7 in the evening but you must be out of your classroom by 5:00 for the cleaners to clean." she paused. "If you do everything right and do no wrong, then you are okay." 

"Oh, everything will just be fine, Ms. Jung, trust me." Yifan said. "I don't need you."

Sooyeon sighed, she had finally calmed down. "Don't think I don't know what type you are, Yifan." she said coolly. "I know you." 

"You don't know a thing about me," he spat out. "Sooyeon." he added, saying her name smugly. 

She rolled her eyes. "Please. You're Wu Yifan, son and heir to the largest business company of China.. and maybe soon, Korea. You're family is the legendary Wus and as the only son, you are bound to be the heir rather than your older sister. It's ist, really, and I can see that your sister can make a better company out if it than you can." she pursed her lips, wondering or not to continue, to provoke him more. "Everyone thinks so highly of you just because you're a Wu, don't they? I'm right, aren't I?" 

Yifan glared at her, but Sooyeon remained calm under his glare. Yifan was a little taken aback at what she had just said. "Just stay away from me."

"As much as I want to, I can't." she said. "I'm with you on that, but the principal himself assigned me to you, and I cannot do anything about it. You're my responsibility now Yifan, so that you probably won't make a fool out of yourself here. Every duty, task and responsibility given to me, I will do it and will accomplish it, and you're not going to change that, alright?" 

"You talk to much." he grumbled before he rolled his eyes.

Sooyeon sweetly smiled. "Deal with it."