Reunion

Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7:15PM.

She clasped her hands together and wiggled her feet on the long sofa that she was sitting on. Boy, was she excited to see the love of her life again. When she woke up this morning, she grabbed the calendar on her nightstand and marked a big ‘x’ onto the date that indicated Taecyeon’s return from the army. She wanted to be there with his family and members at the army’s campsite to greet him right at the gates, but her schedule was packed from morning until evening. Everyone at her workplace was asking why she seemed so bubbly and enthusiastic by the way she behaved. She even flooded the group chat to remind her soshi members about Taecyeon’s comeback. The girls found her messages endearing and were excited for her as well.

Her heart fluttered when she received a text message from her boyfriend in the afternoon, saying he’ll be visiting her place later in the evening. It was perfect timing because she was free all evening, which meant she had time to set up a small surprise for him before he could arrive. She also requested time off the next day, so that she had enough time to catch up with her boo. The last time she saw Taecyeon was on his day off which was a year ago. He had a few day offs, and he spent those days mostly with his parents and sister. She wanted to meet him on his day offs too, but her hectic schedule didn’t allow her to see him.

She remembered being in his arms for a long while, she probably dozed off by doing so. His hugs were one of of her favourite things she got from him. The warmth that radiated off his body brought a fuzzy feeling to her senses which she always liked. And of course, she missed his kisses. If they were chatting or watching a movie, he would always steal a kiss or two from her lips. She would slap him on his arm whenever he did it, but she’d cuddle closer to him and he’d press a long kiss onto her forehead. Oh, how she missed him with all her heart!

She got up from the sofa to check up on the table setting again. She placed plates, cutleries, and a candle in the middle of the table just so it gave a romantic vibe off of it. She knew Taecyeon already had dinner with his family, so she prepared dessert for the both of them instead. She baked his favourite kind of cake which was tiramisu. Because she didn’t have the time to prepare the cake on the special day itself, she baked it the day before and stored it in her fridge.

The sound of the doorbell forced her head to turn back towards the door, it almost felt like she had a whiplash. He’s here? She wondered as she approached the door with slow footsteps. Her heart was thumping too quickly in her chest, she didn’t know why she hasn’t passed out yet. She almost squealed like a child when she saw a glimpse of her boyfriend through the peephole. She jumped about in front of the door for a good minute, barely keeping herself together. It was impossible for her to stay calm anyway.

As soon as she pulled the door open, tears of joy filled her eyes instantly. Her boyfriend greeted her with the smile she missed seeing, and he dropped his duffel bag onto the floor to pick her up into his arms. Somewhere in between, she heard him say “Baby, I’m home” into her ear before he caught her in his embrace. He laughed wholeheartedly against her hair as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and buried her face into his neck. He could hear muffled sobs coming from his girlfriend, so he her back gently in attempt to soothe her. She continued to hide her face in his neck since she was a little embarrassed to show the tears trickling down her cheeks.

“I missed you baby,” he kissed the side of her head softly.

“I missed you so much too,” she mumbled while pulling back to look at his face, wiping the tears on her face hastily. “You’re finally here.” The smile that she gave him sent his heart soaring in his chest.

He planted a long kiss onto her cheek. “It’s been a long while since I’ve said you’re beautiful,” he chuckled. “How have you been, my love?” he placed her back onto her feet on the ground but kept his hands on her waist.

“I’ve been doing well, and I feel much better now that you’re here again,” she giggled.

They walked along the hallway together and headed towards the dining room. She reminded him that they were having dessert together after she showed him the tiramisu cake that she retrieved from the fridge. His eyes lit up at the sight of the cake, and was deeply touched when she said that she baked it for him.

“How does it taste?” she anticipated his reaction after feeding him a small portion of the slice.

His eyes lit up, nodding his head in approval. “It’s so good! As expected from my goddess,” he opened his mouth again wanting another bite.

She chuckled, feeding him again. “You have chocolate on your lips,” she shook her head as she wiped it off using her thumb. He kissed the pad of her thumb as she did so, causing her to blush at his cheeky gesture of affection. They were caught up in a conversation at the dining table, mainly catching up on their recent activities. They asked each other how their members were doing, and talked about her solo activities as well. They left a slice of tiramisu on a small plate and kept away it in the fridge. Yoona decided to place their dirty plates and cutlery in the dishwasher to save them some time from cleaning up the dining area. Taecyeon surprised his girlfriend by picking her up bridal style into his arms and dashed towards the comfort zone of her bedroom.

“Your hair grew out again,” she brushed her hand through his head. “I like how it’s spiky.”

“I still remember you teased me a whole lot when I shaved my hair.”

“I could barely hold in my laughter,” she giggled.

He opened the door of her room and closed it behind him using his foot.

“You’re still as light as a feather,” he said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

She shifted her position to move on top of him where she straddled his lap. “Or army training has done your muscles some good.”

“Have you been checking me out Miss Im?” he teased.

She bit her lower lip as her eyes sparkled in mischief. “Maybe,” she winked.

“You’re such a tease,” he leaned closer to rub his nose against hers playfully.

“When am I not?” she whispered feverishly against his lips.

She was so close to touching his lips, he pulled away slightly to gaze up into her eyes. He reached up to brush a few strands of hair away from her face, carefully tucking them behind her ear. The look that she gave him meant something that he knew all too well. At that moment, he knew their actions would speak louder than words.

Taecyeon closed the gap between them as he sealed their lips together slowly. Yoona responded by sliding her arms up around his neck, and pulled him closer to her. The taste of her lips reminded him of how much he missed her throughout the two years they were apart from each other. He deepened the kiss, as if he wanted to show her how much he missed her. She kissed him back with the same passion, letting him know that she missed him just as much as he did. Her fingers slid down towards his lower torso to his shirt. She pushed the piece of clothing off of his shoulders before delving her fingers into his hair. He reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, breaking their kiss shortly to take it off of her. She pushed their lips together again, leaving no space between them. He laid her down on the mattress carefully as he moved on top of her slen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter