Bride & Groom

Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inhale. 

Exhale. 

He can do this. 

She can do this.

It is their big wedding day. One of the many days in the year where it matters the most for Ok Taecyeon and Im Yoona. It’s equivalent to those times where they first debuted in the pop culture industry, their milestones of reaching ten years together with their fans, and even reuniting with the members whom haven’t been active with them since then. Those were good days. And now, it is an important day to celebrate the union of two people who are very, very, in love with each other. Tying the knot. Just the thought of marrying someone whom you love, gives you the thrill and anxiety at the same time because it’s like embarking on a new journey that is unfamiliar but certain. This time, they won’t be alone because they have each other to experience a whole new story about their lives. 

Wedding days give the bride and groom the complete jitters. Excited, yet nervous. Yoona has been feeling so giddy about the whole thing for a week, due to the overwhelming preparations such as where the place is held, guest lists, wedding dresses, catering, and all that other stuff within the category. All her members are overjoyed as well about picking gorgeous bridesmaid dresses. 

Currently, she is in her dressing room having her wedding dress put on. The dress is just gorgeous. It’s nothing too extraordinary but its simplicity and style made it very unique. 

“Oh my gosh Yoona you look so beautiful!” a few of her members rush inside the dressing room to check the bride’s progress. Yuri, Tiffany and Sooyoung are all dressed in their white gowns, still lacking of make-up. They come from the next dressing room so they think it won’t hurt a little to take a peek of the bride. 

Yoona turns around and shows a smile. “Thanks girls,” she says, giggling slightly. “I can’t believe this is finally happening.”

“Believe it Yoona!” Tiffany exclaims. “You and Taecyeon oppa have come this far, you guys deserve it.”

A little while later, the rest of the members drop a visit in Yoona’s dressing room as well. They take a short moment admiring the bride’s wedding dress. “Yoona!” they laugh seeing the bride’s look of surprise. 

“But I’m still not done yet,” Yoona laughs along with them. 

“Doesn’t hurt to spare some time with our beautiful Yoongie.” 

Tiffany holds up her phone in front of her. “Girls look,” she says, smiling when Yuri and Sooyoung join in the picture. She reviews the shot for a minute before posting it on her instagram account. “Prepping with the bride,” she types on her phone. 

“Hey Fany unnie! No pictures,” Yoona warns in a joking manner. “You’re spoiling the surprise.”

“No I am not!” Tiffany sticks her tongue out. “I’m not even posting a picture about you, it’s just me, Yuri and Sooyoung.”

Yuri stands up from her seat. “Alright, it’s time for us to get our make-up done. See you soon Yoong!”

The girls leave the bride’s dressing room quietly. Yoona stares at herself again in the mirror, calming her heartbeat. “Such a special day,” she whispers.

Taecyeon is nervous himself as he checks his black tuxedo in front of the mirror. He secures the bowtie to make sure his outfit is spotless. It’s one of the days he has been looking forward to all his life. Everything has to be perfect. But knowing that Yoona is going to be his wife soon, has already reached the high peak of perfection there is. Marrying the most beautiful girl from the nation’s girl group? He wins at life. 

“Come in,” he says to whoever is knocking on his door. Two of s step inside the room, wanting to know how the groom looks like. 

“Hey Taec! You’re looking good man,” Minjun praises. 

Nichkhun hands a glass of water to his buddy. “How are you feeling bro?”

Taecyeon thanks him for the drink. “Nervous,” he gulps down the cool liquid to refresh his parched throat. “Where are the other guys?”

“They’re having their hair done.” 

“I honestly don’t know what I’ll do once I see Yoona. I think I’m going to lose my mind.” Not that he already is. 

Nichkhun pats him on the shoulder. “Relax Taec! Everything’s gonna be fine.” 

“I hope so, but thanks Khun.”


About fifteen minutes left until the wedding starts. Taecyeon greets some of his guests that are at their tables, chatting with them politely. He goes over to his family’s table and hugs his mother and father. 

“Son! You’re finally getting married,” Mr. Ok laughs wholeheartedly. “I’m so proud of you.”

Mrs. Ok nods along with her husband. “And you’re marrying Yoona too. I knew the both of you would end up together. You have such great patience.”

“Of course mom,” he grins. “Yoona’s absolutely worth waiting for.”

“Good. Make sure to take care of her Taecyeon. Treat her like the princess she is.”

Taecyeon glances down, smiling. “She’s already my queen.”

Over at Yoona’s side, she is greeted by her father and sister. Yoona lifts herself up from the seat to embrace her sister. She pulls away, hugging her father next. Mr. Im plants a kiss on his daughter’s forehead. 

“Are you ready Yoona?” her sister asks. 

“I guess so,” she giggles. “Nervous actually.”

“Don’t be. I’m sure the moment you walk down the aisle, you’ll pretty much want to run to Taecyeon.”

Yoona smiles at her sister’s joke. “That’s probably what’s going to happen.”

“How do you feel dear?” Mr. Im rests his hand on her shoulder. 

“I feel…confused, in a good way that is. Tons of emotions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter