My Girl, My Love

Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon rose up into a sitting position as he stretched his arms and legs. He let out a loud yawn, hurling the covers off to make his way to the bathroom. He turned the tap on and cleaned his face with lukewarm water. Hearing someone hum from the dining room, he went to see who it was.

It was Yoona reading a piece of paper in her hands. She looked adorable just randomly humming to a tune he hasn’t heard of before. 

“Good morning my goddess!” Taecyeon skipped over to her side and embraced her in his arms from behind. “What are you doing?” he cooed in her ear.

Yoona turned the piece of sheet over. “Good morning handsome,” she kissed his cheek chastely. “It’s a surprise silly~”

“Eh? Surprise? What for?”

“Remember last week I told you I’m working on something?”

“Yeeesssss?”

She smiled, turning away to pull out the milk carton from the fridge. “It’s for the SM Station project.”

Taecyeon thought for a second on what she was referring to. SM Station? Wasn’t that a big project of SM that included composers and singers? Does that mean…

“My goddess is doing a solo?!” he wrapped his arms around her waist again while his eyes twinkled in delight. “Are you writing your own song?” 

Yoona placed her arms on top of his. “Well I didn’t write all of it but I’m going to be doing a collab.”

His eyes narrowed. “A collab with who?”

“One of the members in 10cm. Kwon Jungyeol sunbae.”

“Ah!” he chuckled. “Jungyeol hyung has a good voice and you have an angelic voice so of course I am gonna be looking forward to your song!”

“I’m glad. Come on let’s prepare breakfast.”

Taecyeon and Yoona made pancakes, eggs as well as preparing sliced fruits. Yoona poked her fork through the slice of apple, bringing it over to Taecyeon’s mouth. 

“What’s the song about?” 

“Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway.”

“But isn’t that where…couples break up?” he snickered.

“Exactly, so we write a song about how we will never break up even when we walk through the stonewall walkway.”

Taecyeon gazed at her in awe with an unreadble expression that made Yoona blush. “W-What’s wrong?” she stuttered.

He stuffed his mouth full. “Sounds like a sweet song,” he beamed.

Yoona laughed at how funny he looked with bloated cheeks. “Thanks Taec.”

“Does the boyfriend get a sneak peek of the lyrics~?” Taecyeon pretended to pout his lips in a cute manner, even showing puppy eyes.

She thought of what lines she should sing for him. “I’m just like you My Love, My Love, My Love,” she sent him a wink after that.

Taecyeon’s face turned red as his cheeks felt hot. She was so cute singing that line he could listen to her all day. He can’t wait for the song to be released and have it on repeat for days. 100% support for his beautiful girlfriend. 

“When is it gonna be released?” 

“March 11th! So stay tuned for it okay?”

“You bet! I’m going to be the very first on the list of your fanboys,” he saluted. 

Yoona and Taecyeon did rock paper scissors on who was doing the dishes. Yoona lost and Taecyeon had his hands over his stomach, laughing out loud. She chased after him in return around in the apartment, wanting for a re-match. 

“Get back here! I don’t want to do the dishes this morning. I notice I lost to you three consecutive times this week!” she threw a pillow at him. 

Taecyeon stuck his tongue out at her. “Catch me if you can, goddess,” he hummed to the beat of her group song, making Yoona laugh at him. 


Taecyeon waited for a whole week for the song to be released. He was ready in front of his laptop to watch the music video on Naver. He scrolled through his phone, casually looking at his photos together with Yoona. Yep, he was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter