Say You Won't Let Go

Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon only took a sip of champagne as he glanced at his watch. He arrived to the engagement party first, waiting for his girlfriend to show up. She texted him saying she would be a little late because she clocked out later than she expected at work.

“Taecyeon!”

He turned around to the sweet voice that called out to him. “Hey babe! You finally came,” he grinned, greeting her with a kiss. “I was waiting for you this whole time.”

“I’m sorry,” she pouted. “I had to pick out a dress for this occasion,” she twirled in front of him, showing off her a-line dress.

Taecyeon placed his arm around her waist. “Well then,” he offered her his best smile. “You look gorgeous baby,” he planted another kiss on her temple.

Yoona giggled. “Why thank you handsome,” she winked. “Come on let’s join the party now that I’m here.”

It was the engagement party of Kyungho and Sooyoung and the party took place at a fancy hotel ballroom, with everyone dancing away in the middle of the dance floor.

I met you in the dark

You lit me up

You made me feel as though

I was enough

We danced the night away

We drank too much

I held your hair back when

You were throwing up

 

“Careful now,” he said as he placed Yoona back on her feet. Her body was swaying because of the alcohol in her system, and Taecyeon had to bring her back home to her apartment.

“Are you okay?” he rested his hand on her shoulder.

Yoona covered quickly, feeling she was about to throw up. “I feel sick,” she rushed to her bathroom, kneeling in front of the toilet in a hurry.

Taecyeon held her hair back, patting her back gently while she vomitted.

Then you smiled over your shoulder

For a minute I was stone-cold sober

I pulled you closer to my chest

And you asked me to stay over

I said, I already told you

I think that you should get some rest

 

Yoona took a moment to breathe, wiping with the back of her hand. She heard Taecyeon’s voice, telling her that she was okay. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, her eyes tearing up slightly.

Taecyeon held his breath at the sight of her smile that was so genuine, he was falling in love with her all over again. He pulled her into his chest for a loving embrace, smiling when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He carried her into the bedroom, placing her carefully on the bed.

“Sleep very well tonight my princess,” he whispered, brushing her hair with his fingers.

Yoona held his hand. “Stay with me tonight?”

He smiled weakly, shaking his head. “Not tonight. You should get some rest Yoona.”

She nodded. “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow?”

He kissed her forehead. “Of course. Sweet dreams, baby.”

I knew I loved you then

But you’d never know

‘Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

I knew I needed you

But I never showed

But I wanna stay with you

Until we’re grey and old

Just say you won’t let go

Just say you won’t let go

 

Yoona rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms while letting out a yawn. She reached for the body next to her, but was confused when she felt cold sheets instead. She sat up, finding her husband in the room. Then came a figure through the door with a big smile on his face and a breakfast tray in his hands.

“Good morning wifey!” he grinned. “I made breakfast for you,” he set the tray in front of her, and was satisfied just by looking at her face.

“Oh wait! Hold on give me one second!” he rushed back to who knew where and Yoona sat there smiling at the plate filled with eggs, sausages, pancakes and a cup of fruit parfait. She noticed he was back with her favourite mug.

“Can’t start the day without coffee huh?” he chuckled.

Yoona gestured for him to come closer and he obliged, taken off guard when she pressed her lips against his. “Thank you for the breakfast my love,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome honey,” he kissed the top of her head.

“Are the kids awake yet?”

“Not yet, but I will later. I’ve been wanting to prepare you breakfast ever since last week, but I couldn’t because of work. However since I have a day off, I chose to do it today.”

“You’re so sweet,” she pinched his cheek. “I’ll enjoy my breakfast Mr. Ok.”

“My pleasure Mrs. Ok.”

I wake you up with some breakfast in bed

I’ll bring you coffee

With a kiss on your head

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter