Forever

Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon climbed up the stairs, delighted to see Yoona sitting by the window, sipping on her coffee. It was the beginning of fall, a favorite season of theirs. He pulled out the chair opposite from her, Yoona looked up and smiled. It was only the two of them in the café, quiet and calm. Recently they were busy with promotions, fan events and concerts. Days when Taecyeon would see Yoona, were the days that he was grateful for.

“Yoona, how’s it going?” Taecyeon asked, grinning from ear to ear.

Yoona sighed, “It’s a bit tiring lately. With all the work and stuff,” she replied. “But I’m fine thank you.”

“Here’s your cup of coffee sir,” one of the waitress approached their table, handing a cup to Taecyeon, thanking the waitress after. Then they were left alone.

“What about you oppa?” Yoona said, “How’s the members?”

“They’re good, still as strong as ever.”

Taecyeon noticed Yoona looking down, appearing solemn. “Yoona is there something wrong?”

Yoona forced a smile, taking another sip. “Oh yeah, just…” she trailed off.

Taecyeon smiled nervously. Of all the months waiting, he was wanting to ask her to be his girlfriend. He knew Yoona was comfortable with him, trusting him. They laughed, shared stories, hung out on random days, cried, teased and even shared warm hugs and kisses. He loved how she cheered him up, cared about him and made him happy. He just wasn’t sure whether Yoona felt the same as him. He hoped she did. Everything about her amazed him, and he finally found it in himself that he loved her.

“Taecyeon oppa.”

“Yoona.”

They chuckled when they said both of their names at the same time.

“Oh do you have something to say oppa?” Yoona questioned. “You can say it first.”

Taecyeon shook his head, urging that she should go first. “Ladies first please,” he insisted, smiling brightly.

Once Yoona caught his soft gaze, her heart broke. Taecyeon was a fine gentleman that every girl would want. She looked down, clenching her fists on her lap, resisting the tears that were threatening to fall. She couldn’t let him see her break down. “Oppa…” she croaked. “I’m dating Lee Seunggi-ssi.”

Taecyeon remained still for a second. The moment Yoona mentioned ‘dating’ and another man’s name, Taecyeon’s brain couldn’t function.

“I’m sorry, what was that,” he demanded for her to say what she had just said, as if he heard her speak in another language.

“I’m dating Lee Seunggi,” Yoona mumbled, her body starting to tremble. Tears b her eyes.

Taecyeon’s mouth parted, he could only hear his slow heartbeat. “Really?” he barely uttered. Receiving no reply, Taecyeon leaned forward, reaching out his hand as he lifted her chin up. The tears that were rolling down her cheeks, convinced him enough that what she was saying was true.

Yoona’s dating. Yoona’s with another man. Yoona fell for someone else and it wasn’t him. Yoona. Millions of things raced through Taecyeon’s mind, sorting out the situation for a while. When the words and reality sunk in, he felt his heart throbbing in agony. He shifted his gaze to Yoona who was sobbing, holding back tears as hard as she could. Taecyeon smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter