It Pains Me To See You

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

 

               Chapter 9 - It Pains Me To See You

As I gently took his left hand, his eyes became wide like he was shocked. He has a different handkerchief wrapped around his

hands this time. I opened his handkerchief and saw his cut and saw it still bleeding.

*What in the world did he do that it's still bleeding*

He probably saw my confused face and said, "I had a fight with a gangster and he cheated by cutting me." 

He said with a straight face. I had a confused look and I became angry.

*Why in the world is he lying for? Am I going to make fun of him or something?*

I told him to shut up and took out the first aid kit out of bag. Thank God I put it just in case.

I put the medicine, while he winched in pain. I held his other hand and felt him stiffen.

After I finished putting medicine, I took out big bandage and wrapped it around his left palm.

I looked up into his eyes and made my words loud and clear.

"Why did you lie?"

At first he looked like he was confused by what 'lie' I was talking about, then he eyes became wide and he looked down.

"You saw?" He asked. I nodded in response.

"You see, I lied because... because.... I didn't want to make it look like you are dating a wimp, honey?"

Now it was my turn to be confused.

*Who am I dating? Who is the wimp? Did he talk about himself? Meaning he didn't want me to think he was a wimp?*

now I really felt like hitting him. I don't care if he's hurt. While I was play fighting with him, I didn't see that he was leaning in.

When I was about to hit him again, he pulled me into a hug. It was a warm hug, a securing hug, very nice and warm.

I felt comfortable like I have done this a lot of times..... with him.

As he was hugging me I didn't realize that someone was watching us.

The next day while I was sleeping in class, I heard a lot of whispers. Most of the boys looked hyper and had a big smile like

they are trying to become the Next Big Chanyeol. (I love his smile, so they were nothing compared to Chanyeol's smile!).

I turned to Tao and saw him reading a foreign book, maybe in Chinese, I think. He looked up and I smiled.

He looked like he was debating on something but then he smiled back.

The chatter around the classroom kept on getting louder.

"Omo, she's coming to this school. Wow, I'll finally get to meet her!" I heard a girl around me say.

*Who are they talking about? Who is coming? Is she rich or famous? Almost all of them seemed

excited. Guess I'll know later on.*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I know this chapter is short but it's kind of needed since the story will get a new character. Most of you probably already know who it is? Don't you. If you don't, please stay tuned.