The Noisemaker, The Troublemaker

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

   CHAPTER 1 - The Noisemaker,

The Troublemaker 

 

You felt the sun shine through your shades. Your head was hurting so much. You look at the clock; it's 10 in the morning. Since its Saturday, you thanked god you don't have to go to school today.

You think about how Daehyun would look when he just woke up. You suddenly imagine different things related to  heart  Daehyun. heart

You wish everyday you could see his smile. That's one thing that you hate about Saturday and Sunday, you can't see him.

As you *sigh* and try to go back to sleep, you suddenly hear a loud noise. You look around, no one was there. You heard the noise again.

*I think it came from the top apartment room, but that place has been so quite the six years you have been in this apartment.*

When you got ready to see what kind of devil came to disturb your beauty sleep, you instantly became mad thinking about it.

Your apartment room number is 702.

You went up the stairs since you feel more energized when you exercise in the morning. You rank the bell for 802, no one came.

After few minutes the door opened....by a man....... A man who was only wearing his jeans and NOTHING ELSE. As you saw that you felt your cheeks burning. * Omo is this guy a ert?*

You covered your eyes fast.

    The strange guy said "What in the world took you so long hyung, did you see another one of your 'love' in the street? When will you grow upppppppppppp?"

When the guy saw you, he had a confused look and then he looked at himself. He closed the door immediately without even saying anything.

Before he closed the door, you took a peek at his face and saw his face was turning red.

While you stand awkwardly outside his door, you heard many noises. It sounded like he was jumping up and down and then he fell.

Even without knowing who he was or who he is, you smiled and felt like laughing. Something you haven't done in a long time.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since it's my first time writing a fan-fiction please comment of what you think. Even if you have anything bad to say, I'll read it with a smile * because at this point I'm desperate to get a comment* Also please subscribe and help this poor writer. Thanxx ___^_^_____Ankzara17