The Scary Looking Girl In front Of My Door

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

CHAPTER 3 – The Scary Looking Girl In front Of My Door

 

Tao’s POV

I finally arrived in South Korea. Everything is as hyung told me it would look like.

Xiumin hyung came to pick me up, by the time I took my stuff up to my apartment room, I was so tired. It was past midnight, so I didn’t want to disturb any of my neighbors.

Since Xiumin hyung was staying over today, I thought he could help me tomorrow morning. When I woke up in the morning I didn’t feel like going through my stuff to get a shirt and it was hot outside. I got up and saw hyung wasn’t there. There was a note near the fridge. It said “Tao, I left to get a carton of eggs from the market. Clean the place, will you?” *Why does he always tells me to clean everything when he was supposed to help me.*

The bell rang. I opened the door, without realizing who it was I said, “What in the world took you so long hyung, did you see another of your ‘love’ in the streets? When will you grow upppppppppppp?” I stuttered when I saw a girl in front of my door and not hyung.

The girl looked so funny. Her hair was standing up and one side of her pants was just below her knee and the other was down. I was about to laugh when I saw myself. Without saying anything I closed the door.

*Aish, how come this always happens to me?* I rushed to my room but my attempt was ruined when I tripped on the sofa. I got up with my now swollen leg to get a shirt and a sweater even though it’s hot. I opened the door.

She introduced herself as Riya and my neighbor. I couldn’t even bow since that might hurt my swollen leg. “I just want to ask can you please quiet down a little. The noise you made were disturbing me.” Since I didn’t know what she mostly said I stayed quiet. I stared at her, holding in my laugh.

We both got jolted back to reality when Xiumin coughed. He introduced me to her. She somehow looked like she saw a ghost, but after few minutes she snapped out of her trance. While they talked I felt so left out not knowing what they said most of the time.

I didn’t hate the wait though, I kept looking at her. When she turned my way, I thought she caught me looking at her so I turned red. She then said her goodbye and bowed. Just like that she left.

I couldn’t turn my eyes away from her. “Ouch, hyung why did you punch me?” I asked Xiumin Hyung. He just smiled and asked me why did I look so red around her? I didn’t even know the answer myself. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought the fans and subscribers would want to know how Tao felt so there you go. Enjoy!