He Knows How I Feel?

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

 

Chapter 8 - He Knows How I Feel?

After few months everything went back to normal. Tao and I started to talk again. I forgot why we stopped talking in the first place.

Min Woo kept on bothering me as usual. However, one thing that changed is Daehyun finally starting talking to me.

(Did you think, I started the conversation? Like I'll ever have that kind of confidence).

A Few Days Ago~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I was watching Daehyun play basketball. He almost made all the shots.

*Can he be any more perfect? I don't think so. I'm not a stalker so I wouldn't know the details, but there must be a lot of things I don't know about him. I did know that he is the most happiest when he's around his friends and when he gets a good grade, which he gets every time.*

SMACK! I looked at what hit me, when I saw a basketball on the ground. I looked around and saw Daehyun coming near me.

"Are you okay? I am really sorry. My aim today is really bad."

He came near me and touched my head. My cheeks felt like they were burning.

*See what you do to me?* I asked him in my mind. He backed away.

"It's fine. My name is Riya-mida." I think I saw him smile.

"I know who you are. You probably already know who I am. I'll still introduce myself. My name is Daehyun-mida. Well, nice meeting you."

As he was turned and was about to go.... he stopped.

He slightly turned his head to the side and said something that felt like a shock and made my cheeks burn.

"You know there are many boys willing to date you, you can't always like someone, who doesn't have any feelings towards you. You deserve someone better."

He then disappeared out of my eyes like thin light.

*Does he know what feel about him? Why did his words sound like a rejection and yet sounded like the angel that he is.*

The next day I saw Daehyun again. He waved his hand when he saw me. I blushed and waved back.

During lunchtime, we got to know each other better. Instead of blushing all the time around him, I felt comfortable.

Even though I didn't want to agree it felt more like I was with a friend than my crush sitting with me.

Back To Present~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was a nice Sunday morning; the sun was shining brightly outside. So I decided to take a walk in the park.

While walking I saw Min Woo talking to old women. I quickly hid behind the nearest thing I could find, which was a bench.

It seemed like the old women was yelling at Min Woo.

*What am I even doing here? If he sees me right now, he will probably try to hug or kiss me again. He probably works there.*

This place is so close to my building.

*Does he know where I live?*

As I was about to leave, I heard glass breaking. When I turned back I saw Min Woo's hand was bleeding. The cut seemed so big.

The cut filled his left whole palm. I wanted to help but saw him take out a handkerchief. He wrapped his hand with the handkerchief and tied it

. After that he went back to doing his work, like nothing ever happened. I was so shocked,

*Shouldn't he be resting right now or putting medicine on his wounds?*

I went home. That incident still bothered me, I couldn't even sleep well.

*Why is he in need of money so much? Doesn’t his parent make any money? Even though he cut his hands he still didn't stop working.*

I don't know why but I felt worried for him. Even if he annoyed me, I have known him since the beginning of school.

The next day in school I was distracted the whole time. During lunchtime I went where I usually stood looking at Daehyun.

Today I didn't come because I wanted to see Daehyun though. I never saw Min Woo in school, I always heard he's a

troublemaker and only saw him during lunch.

I waited for him. Just as I was about to go, someone held both of my shoulders and pulled me back. My head bumped into his

chest. I turned around and slowly grabbed his left hand. His eyes widen in shock.