The Bao Zi Before My Eyes

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

CHAPTER 2 -The Bao Zi Before My Eyes

 

Few minutes later, the door opened. The stranger was now wearing a shirt with a sweater.

“Anneyo, Riya-mida. I live downstairs, so technically your neighbor.” I bowed. *This guy is such a jerk, he doesn’t even introduce himself. Even though I just met him, why do I feel so at unease? *

“I just want to ask can you please quiet down a little. The noise you made were disturbing me.” I said, still he didn’t respond.

*Is he deaf* I just stared at him feeling annoyed. I don’t know why but I couldn’t turn my eyes away from his. His eyes seem so dark and cold yet they looked like he spent the past like hell.

He was about to say something when I heard a cough.

I turned around to spot the person who coughed. My eyes almost popped out of my face and my brain melted. It was one of the cutest yet oldest members of EXO,

Xiumin.

“Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar.” I nodded my head as I was too shocked to see him here.

“Ne, we go to the same school except you are a senior while I’m a sophomore.”

As he heard that he looked at the stranger, he asked “Have you introduced yourself dongsaeng?” * Who did he call dongsaeng? Him, why him? Are they related? * Seeing the look on my face he quickly added,

“This guy here is my cousin. Knowing him, he hasn’t introduced himself, has he?” You shook your head.

“This here is Huang Zi Tao. He is probably going to be in one of your class and he is shy. Once he gets to know you, he could even risk his life for you. He loves protecting people around him and is very loyal,” Xiumin said.

I looked at the ‘so called stranger’ named Tao, he turned red again. *Now that I think about it he turns red a lot.* All around me was dead silence. I broke the silence, “Well I live one floor down. So as a neighbor’s duty, please don’t hesitate to ask for anything.”

I bowed and started walking away. I heard someone punching someone and a ‘ouch’.

When I turned around I saw the cousins were joking and laughing at each other. I saw the look on Tao *He sure does seem happy around people he knows and seems like a child getting a stuffed teddy bear for the first time

exo__tao_by_jamikyung-d59eiqb.jpg

…...What? What in the world am I thinking?* I just left.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Credits for the pictures gos to the owners, please excuse me for using your pics. Hope the readers liked the story so far. Please stay tuned, comment, and have a great day.