Awkward Silence

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

 

Chapter 7 - Awkward Silence


TAO's POV

*I don't know what got into me, but when I saw Riya's eyes tear up, I couldn't stand it.

Why does she make me feel this way, the way I told myself to never feel again. Riya reminds me of 'her' so much.

I don't want to sound like a rude person but I have seen so many girls way better looking than Riya.

She is not the worst looking but very close. However, what makes her stand out is her eyes and hair.

Her hair looks really soft and smooth. And her eyes....

Well I can stare at them all day for all I care*

 I went near her. I couldn't take my eyes away from her.

*If I took a picture of her right now and showed it to the world they might either laugh at it or feel sad.*

I moved closer and wiped her tears. I was brought back to reality when I saw her close her eyes tightly.

*Did I hurt her? Why is she closing her eyes so tightly for?*

I moved back and saw she was gripping the side of the table.

 


Riya's POV


*I knew that he wasn't going to kiss me but is it a crime to dream? Well if he was going to kiss me,

would I have kissed him back? Do I like him? I don't know.*

He was coming closer until he was right in front of me. Oh my old heart started to beat rapidly. He gently wiped my tears with his hand.

It was so light yet it somehow tickled. It felt like a feather.

*Damn, why can't my hands be that soft?*

I gripped the side of the table since the tickling feeling was still there. I closed my eyes thinking (with my stupid brain)

that he will kiss me.

I heard some sounds that slowly faded one by one. I opened my eyes and saw Tao was looking at me in a worried way.

He looked like a child but in a way cuter. I stood up so fast my ankle made a loud cracking sound.

*Oh my God! Why does this always happen to me?*

"I have to go; I'll see you in tomorrow. Bye."

Without listening to his response I went out his door with my book. Thank God I didn't forget my stuff there, which would've

been so awkward. When I reached my room, I sprinted and looked everywhere for medicine. Its official, I am going to die.

*Why in the world did I close my eyes for? He is probably thinking how stupid I am or how horrible I looked.*

 I looked at the paper and felt relieved when I saw Tao already did the problem I needed help with. Maybe I'll do some self-study.

After finishing all my work, I went to sleep. I prayed and hoped tomorrow won't result in my death out of embarrassment.

In school, the whole day I avoided Tao. In the hallway I saw him talking to Xiumin oppa and Sehun-shi. He looked so happy.

I smiled but then he turned his head and looked directly at me. Xiumin oppa followed his gaze and saw me.

He waved at me and I waved back. I didn't want to disturb them so I bowed and walked away.

At lunchtime I went to do my favorite thing I have done for so many years. Look at my Sweet Prince Charming.

Daehyun was sitting on the bench drinking water. Oh, how I wish I was sitting next to him.

He seemed so at peace. I was brought back to reality when someone's hand s across my waist.

I didn't yell, since I knew who it was. 

*Out of all the people in the world, why does he like to annoy me so much? If I could cut his hands and feed it to the poor,

I would do it without any regret*

"Get your hands off of me," I said.

"Hey, why didn't you hit me or yell at me? Are you getting used to our special moments already?

You act tough but see you’re so easy."

This time I couldn't hold in my anger so I lifted my hands to smack him in the head. Guess he already knew so before

I could hit, he held hand my hands. He let go slowly.

"See that's the expression I wanted to see! Why do you seem so down, honey?" I scoffed at what he called me.

"Does he think he owns me or something? Am I a tissue?" I saw him stiffen,

*Did I say that out loud?*

"Do you really think you’re a tissue? I am not using you, got that? I like you; you’re all I have now."

He yelled at me but I couldn't hear the last part since he whispered it.

I realized how loud he was so I turned towards Daehyun and saw he was looking at us.

Directly looking at me.

Trying to kill me with his smile.

*Wait... Did he just smile at me? Or was he laughing at me?

Oh well, at least I was the reason of his happiness even for a little bit.*

I smiled back. Near me I heard a cough.



MinWoo's POV

*The way she looked at Daehyun, felt like a knife stabbed directly at me. Why does she like him so much?

She never even smiled at me. Espesially like the way she's looking right now. Am I that bad? Does she know what I do everyday just

to see her face?

I am not here to learn anything. Forget this school; I came here so I can stay next to her.

Now I have two people to fight with for her. That Daehyun guy and that panda looking kid,

I saw jumping up and down for food near the Exo table.*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for this boring chapter but from now on I'm constantly going to update, since I want to finish by a certain date. Thank you for being patience and love Exo. 

Also don't forget the PANDA