Yet We Meet Again

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

 

CHAPTER 4 Yet We Meet Again

I woke up with loud thud. I fell from my bed, again. I rubbed my head.

*Great I got another headache, perfect way to start a brand new day, don’t you think?* I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 8. *Why am I late to school every day?* I asked myself. I quickly got ready and went out the door.

The school was a walking distance from my house, so I didn’t have to take the bus. I then remembered about the new kid. *Will he be alright going by himself for his first day? Probably his cousin will pick him up.*

I went to my homeroom and sat in the back near the window. I rarely pay attention in class, I get easily distracted. However, somehow I still get a good grade. The class began with the teacher (Mr. Lee) coming in talking to someone to come inside. I was trying to see who he was talking to, which in my case is not a good idea, since I sit all the way at the back.

Mr. Lee was talking to Tao. “This here is Huang Zi Tao. He just came from China, so please everyone treat him good.” Mr. Lee said. Tao bowed but he kept his head down. Mr. Lee told him to sit down in one of the chairs that are empty. Tao raised his head; almost all the girls started fanning themselves.

His eyes landed on me and he started walking towards me. I was getting somewhat happy that he ignored all the annoying girls but felt anxious at the same time. He then sat in front to me. Most of the girls in my class and I let out a sigh *How long have I held my breath for? Guess they thought he would sit beside me (at least that’s what I thought).*

As I saw his reflection on the window I also saw him looking at my reflection. When class was over I started to gather all of my belongings and started walking out of the class. I heard a few steps behind me constantly following me.

I looked back and saw Tao. When I stopped in my tracks and looked back, he proceeded walking ahead. *That was embarrassing; he must think I’m a creep. First seeing him half body and now thinking he followed me.*

When I reached my class I went to the back but someone was sitting there, I tapped the desk. “I usually sit here, can you……”  I stopped talking when I saw it was Tao. *How many classes do we have together?* I asked him if I could borrow his schedule, he nodded and gave me his schedule. We had almost every class together except two classes.

During 7th period we have Lunch so he doesn’t have class with me during 6th and 8th period. I gave him his schedule and told him, “except 6th and the last period we have almost every class together.” When I looked at him,

*I think I just saw him smile just now, probably it’s my imagination.* The rest of the day went by. When 7th period was approaching, I couldn’t wait. Without saying anything I went to see him.

By him I mean my Prince Charming. I never saw anyone more dashing yet smarter than him. Who is my Prince Charming you ask? I have a feeling you already know. I went to the backyard and saw him.

I just stood there, he was practicing playing basketball by himself. I just couldn’t get him out my head. The way he moved, the way he smiled when he made the goals. The way he stares at the basket, oh god, the way he called my name.

*Okay, okay that last part was a bit lie, I don’t think he knows I like him. It has been 5 years I have just a small crush on him. My Prince Charming is also one of the best singers out there. That’s why I always come here during Lunchtime, because I know he is going to be here like always.

My Sweet Prince, my Daehyun.*

   

___________________________________________________________________________

So how was the introduction of Daehyun, please do comment and share the &> l <3