He Noticed

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

      

Chapter 6 – He Noticed 

 

After a long tiring day at jail or what normal folks would call school, I was at home doing homework.

Why does every teacher in the world want to kill students? I mean we get enough work done in school, so why do we get homework?

I tried to finish all the homework, when I finally realized how dumb I actually am.

*I mean, I knew was stupid but not this much*

I have been trying to do one math problem for the past hour and a half.

*Will he be willing to help me? What if he thinks I am too dumb?*

I finally made the decision to go ask him for help. Without any second thought or regret, I rang Tao’s bell.

Everyone in our class already knew that Tao was the flower version of a nerd.

He even recited the whole definition of a word, when the teacher asked him one simple answer.

*Did he memorize the whole dictionary or something?*

 

FLASHBACK=========

“Can anyone tell me what the word focusing means?” the teacher asked.

Half of the class was sleeping or the other students were fooling around, except one.

A child was bouncing up and down raising his hand.

*Did he not notice, no one else was raising their hand? Yet, here he seems like his life depended on this question.*

The teacher perked up and picked the child also known as Tao, with a creepy smile.

*Are they related anyway, weirdoes*

“Focusing means ‘the process of directing and concentrating light from the source onto the retina of the eye, by

means of the lens, in order to obtain a clear image of a range of distances.

Tao said looking proud.

He looked around and his smile disappeared. Everyone fell asleep; he turned back to the front and was taking back.

The teacher wasn’t there. Tao’s eyes became wide when he saw the teacher on the ground sleeping.

PRESENT ==========

Tao even corrects the teacher sometimes.

Do you know what’s actually funny? The girls in our class are trying to become smarter to get his attention.

I mean I get why. He is strong, smart, and even if he’s shy/ independent, he fills up the space with his looks.

*Ahem* When I came out of my thoughts, I became embarrassed for I was staring at him. Right away I regret coming here.

I turned around to leave, but Tao grabbed me hand tightly. I winched in pain and felt his grip loosen on my hands.

He let go and said, “Sorry, I’m not use to talking to a girl………..D….did you need anything?”

I asked him if he could help me with a math problem. He said to come inside and sit on the sofa.

I got scared going in his apartment. He probably is really messy.

When I looked at his living room, I became astonished by the beauty of his living room, it was so clean.

Tao probably saw me staring so he said, “Xiumin hyung scolds me if I am being messy, so he tell me to clean after myself……….Even though I don’t want to.”He whispered the last part.

I showed him the problem.

“Yes” he yelled.

*He seemed so excited to help me? Or was he happy that he knows the answer? It’s probably the latter.* I thought.

 

TAO’S POV

*What if I don’t know the answer to the question? I really want to help her though.*

She showed me the problem.

Without any conscious, I yelled “yes”

*Thank God I could help her, I knew the answer of the question.*

 

RIYA’S POV

While Tao helped me, I kept on staring at his eyes.

When my eyes landed on the pictures of him and probably his family on the shelf, I compared the guy’s face in the 

picture and the guy in front of me. 

*Does he not eat well? Is he okay? The Tao in the picture looks happy and healthy. However, the Tao in front of

me looks so thin and fragile, like he could break any second.

When I looked at his face, my eyes became watery.

He looked at me and his panda eyes became wide bigger than that guy D.O. (If that’s even possible).

He had a worried look. He stopped what he was saying and slowly came closer and closer…………..until he was right in

front of me, but thankfully he was seperated by the book.

However, that didn't help me at all. My heart was pounding really fast. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry , my dear readers. I will post as much as I can from now on. Again I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please comment what you think of this chapter and until next time, Annyeong. The words in blue or the definition was from 'Oxford Dictionary Of Biology, Fifth Edition'. I wrote the source just incase I don't have to give a fine to anyone. Be happy and love Exo! ( ^_- )

Be happy and love Exo &> l <3