The Curiosity In My Heart

A Picture Lost In My Dreams

Chapter 5 The Curiosity In My Heart

Don’t know how long I have been standing there staring at Daehyun’s every move, but I think my last period class is about to start.

Someone tapped me, as I turned I felt my lips touching someone’s lips. When I saw the person, I quickly pushed him away.

“Ya, can’t you stop picking on me for at least one day?” I asked. “You know I can never do that, babe” I cringed when he said that.

*I hate it when he calls me babe and then hurts me, I hate him and I hate his presence. I don’t hate anyone as much I hate No Min Woo. I completely despise him.*

I looked back, I saw Daehyun was gone. I turned to look at my enemy with a grumpy face

*Duffer, you made me miss my Sweet Prince.* I mentally yelled at him.

Then, I saw a boy looking at us. When I saw who it was, my eyes became wide. It was Tao.

*What if he thinks this idiot and I are together? Did Tao see him kiss me? How in the world am I going to explain this?*

I was busy in my thoughts that I didn’t see Min Woo was getting near me again to kiss me. I finally stepped into reality and smacked him and then ran. I ran past Tao and went to class. Later, when I went home, I went upstairs and rang Tao’s bell.

“Tao, it’s me Riya” I said before he opened the door. *Just to be sure, he has clothes on this time.* He opened the door and looked confused. “What you saw during Lunch was all No Min Woo’s doing. I didn’t do anything. He kissed me, I didn’t….”

I said rapidly, just then I realized what I said.

*Why in the world am I explaining this to him?* I turned around when he started to speak,

“If that guy bothers you again call me or call Xiumin hyung.”

*That is the first time he said anything to me. His voice is so soothing and soft like a baby’s voice*I nodded.

I just realized I don’t know his or oppa’s phone number.

“Can I get your and Xiumin oppa’s phone number, if you don’t mind?” He nodded and I handed him my iPhone.

I blushed when I remembered I have Daehyun’s picture as my screen saver. He typed his and oppa’s phone number and then handed me back my iPhone.

I went downstairs to do my homework but couldn’t concentrate. I started reading a book when I spotted my phone and looked at the picture of Daehyun. In the picture he was smiling while singing with his friends. I just edited the photo so I can look at him only. Without noticing what time it is, I felt drowsy and went to sleep.

When I woke up, once again I fell out of the bed.*How long is this going to happen?*, I wondered. I got ready for school and headed out. I smiled thinking I’ll be able to see Daehyun again today.

Someone suddenly grabbed my waist and laid a kiss on my cheek. When I saw it was No Min Woo holding me, I couldn’t stop myself. I smiled and kicked him.

I tried to run but he held my hand. I twisted my hand trying to free myself from his grip. It didn’t work; it started to hurt my hand a lot. “Let go Min Woo, please” I begged him, but he didn’t listen. Tears started to fall from my eyes, when I felt Min Woo’s hand grip loosen. I turned around and saw Min Woo on the ground.

He had blood dripping from his nose and he was clutching his ribs. Next to me was Tao. My eyes widened *OMG, so he was serious when he said he would help me? I knew Xiumin oppa was strong but…. I didn’t know Tao was this strong. He looks so fragile

I turned to Tao and thanked him. He just stood beside me and we headed to our homeroom together. All the girls in our homeroom class gave me death stares. Just like yesterday, he sat in front of me in the back of the room. I just put my earphones on and didn’t comprehend when I fell asleep.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, when I looked up I saw Tao and without saying anything I just smiled at him.