Moving on

First loves last forever
                                              Moving on  15 I know that everyone is missing myungsoo so he is in this one and I brought back that little voice thingy that always annoys him in his head ^^  _________________________________________________________________ *2 days later school theater*  "students because we have a few students that are now famous we have to be careful of how we treat them with a bit more care so...*opens paper* no autographs, no pictures and no school articles about them okay!?" the principal said "NEH!" the audience/students said "and dont forget that the love festival is on in 2 days because if all the ran okay" the principal said as the bell went "omg sang kyo I can't believe that your famous just like infinite!" woohyun said as he hugged you "I know right....so sang kyo can you ...you know.." yoo mi said as she pulled on her arm " know what?" sang kyo asked "let me meet jinyoung from b1a4 you know he is my bias!" she said as she wriggled her eyebrows "hahahaha I'll see what I can do" she said as she walked in front of everyone 'miss lee yoobin....hahah it sounds cool kind of like having a new personality like a tw-' she thought but then realized she was on the floor again "sorry are you okay" the guy said "I'm fine are you okay I'm so so so so sooooo sorry I was thinking and....myungsoo?!" she said as she touched his hair "yep its me Just like when we first met" he said while rubbing his arm "are you okay...OMO YOUR ARM!!" she said as she took his arm and touched it "what happened to you myungsoo!" she said "n-nothing just nothing" he said as he turned away "Kim myungsoo don't look away from me tell me what happened" she said as she held his face "me and l,joe got into a fight" he said as she looked at him confused "why did you fight with him I know that you don't like each other but you haven't really seen each other the past few weeks" she said as she took his hand "it's because he made you sad he hurt you" he said "thank you for worrying about me but why did You do that for me?" She asked " *takes a breath in* I did that because I like you" he said as he looked away "....hahaha stop kidding myungsoo hahahah your so funny just like the first time we met!" she said fake laughing as she walked away 'I'm not lying sang kyo I saying the truth why don't you believe me' he thought as he walked to class  *with teen top in class* "hyung what is wrong we're famous now! We can do whatever we want have whatever we want!" Ricky said to l.joe who was in deep thought 'hahaha funny Ricky were famous yes! But I'm not happy we can have whatever we want?? Then why Dont I have sang kyo as mine!' he thought "hyung...woohoo" Ricky said as he waved his hand in front of l.joes face "yes! What do you want??" l.joe asked a bit angry "sorry hyung you just looked really angry and deep in thought I thought I would just wake you up" Ricky said as he sat next to his hyung Just then sang kyo walked In looking a bit pale "whats wrong with sang kyo??" " she looks sick" "I saw her talking to myungsoo" "are they together?" "I don't know but I herd that kikwang confessed to her" " really that's her bias!" " will she say yes?" " I hope she doesnt" "wait I thought she was with l.joe??" "yea me too" people in the class said and with that l.joe stood up and left the room "noona follow him" Neil said to to you so you went outside to look for l.joe "stop right now sang kyo" l.joe said behind her "omo you scared me!" she said as she held onto her chest " stop it sang kyo! Stop it right now!" he said again as he slapped her "what was that for!" she said holding her cheek "it's because you won't get out of my heart! Out of my head! Out of my life!" he said as he was about to slap her again when she kicked him "I'm not getting out of your head I'm not getting out of your life! I'm not getting our of your heart! seriously what about me! Your always stuck In my head in my heart you won't go away!" she said as he grabbed her arms "that's because you still love me!" he said "no I dont I hate you! You ruiened me life you made me believe that you were perfect!" she said as she tried to wriggle out of his grip as a crowd was surrounding them and l.joe noticed it so he picked her up  Over his shoulder and went to the rooftop  *at the rooftop*  "put me down l.joe!" she said but he didn't listen he just held her until he put her Down on the seat "what is your problem! You just said that you didn't love me that I won't get out of your head and you bring me here!" she said as she got up but he pushed her down to sit "sang kyo you know that you are really annoying! I don't even know why I fell for you!" he said "that's your own fault of falling for me don't forget that you asked me out not I asked you so you figure this out!" she said as she got up and was about to walk away "Jung sang kyo!.....don't you dare walk out that door!" he said "why are you my dad now?!" she asked still facing the door "no it's because...because....." he stuttered "because! Because you love me and want me to stay with you forever! Is that it!" she said 'yes sang kyo that's it I want to stay with you!' he thought "well I'm sorry if it is because you left me! Broke me! So now I'm doing the same to you have a nice 2 years in America!" she said and ran out to the bathroom  *with l.joe*  "why me god! What did I do to lose the best thing that ever happened to me!" l.joe screamed "l.joe?? What's wrong..." a girl asked him "nothing I'm fine go away!" he said as he got up and walked out the door to find sang kyo being hugged by myungsoo 'that bastard get of my lovely!' he thought as he walked up to sang kyo and myungsoo and punched him  'that's what happenes when you touch my girl!' he thought again as they started fighting  *with sang kyo*  'l.joe you jerk! I hate you leave me alone!' she thought "sang kyo are you okay?? What happened" myungsoo asked her as he gave her a hug "l.joe and me faught again" she said as she hugged him back "it's okay sang kyo you always have me your friend!" he said *punch* "what the hell man!" myungsoo said as they started fighting "stop it!" sang kyo said as she stood in front of myungsoo with her arms out (kind of like in b2sts mv I like you the best) "why should I!? He hugged you!" l.joe said "why should I?? He hugged you?! Are you freaking kidding me! We're over done finished so stop acting like you mean something in my life!" she said as she pulled myungsoo with her to the nurses office  *in the nurses office*  "I'm so sorry myungsoo that you got into this" she said as she rubbed his  cheek with a wet towel "nah it's okay" he said "no really he shouldn't have done that! It wasn't right!" she said as she wiped his lips "omo your lips are so soft!" she said as she touched them again "hahaha is that all you can think about?" myungsoo asked with a smirk "um...sorry I didn't mean it like that I just meant.." she said "don't worry it's okay" he said as he got up "where are you going?" she asked "I'm going back to class" he said "you can't I have to clean up your hand look its bleeding!" she said as she pulled him back to the seat 'she is so prett if only she would take me seriously when I told her that I liked her' he thought "maybe she will Take you seriously if you kiss her hair gel king!' the voice in his head said "myungsoo I wanted to ask you something?" she said "yea sure anything" he asked "are you famous like with infinite??" she asked "yea we are Why?" He asked well because I know a little boy who really likes you and he wanted to meet you" she said    *putting jiseok to sleep* "noona because your famous do you know L hyung?" he asked "yes I do he goes to me school why?" she asked tucking him in "can I meet him he is one of my favorite people in Kpop!" he said "okay tomorrow I will ask him to come visit you okay?" she said "neh thank you noona"