Monday afternoon..... 11

First loves last forever
                                        Monday afternoon..... 11 *after school* "bye bye I have to go now" yoo mi said as sang kyo cleared her locker *note falls out* 'what's this?' sang kyo thought "come to xxxx Monday afterschool" she said 'oh now I remember' she thought "bye bye sang kyo see you tomorrow" myungsoo and woohyun said "wait guys!" she said as she quickly closed her locker and ran after them "yea what's wrong sang kyo you never run!" woohyun said "I need you too come with me to find chunji and then come with me and chunji to xxxxx because I got a phone call and the lady sounded like my mom" she said 'wait but i thought her mom died??' woohyun thought "sure we will come lets go find chunji" myungsoo said as soon as they found chunji they went to xxxxxx    *at xxxxxx* 'why does this place look so familiar like I have been here before' she thought "let's go but be very very careful 'mom don't do it mom MOM! NOOOOO!!' sang kyo remembered "sang kyo what's wrong??" woohyun asked her "this is where my mom killed herself well I think she did" she said "well let's see if you remember anyt-" he said "how are you my darling having fun! Hope you are...I saw our daughter a few days ago she still thinks that you killed yourself hahaha foolish girl!" sang kyo's dad said "everyone one jump on 3 and fight "woohyun said "are you sure you want to beat up your dad?" myungsoo asked "he stopped being my dad a few years ago" she said "1....2....3 GO!" woohyun dpsaid as you all jumped down from the ceiling "sang kyo!" her mom said "sang kyo!...how nice of you to join us...how about giving us a hug" her dad said as he came closer " I'm taking lefty" woohyun said "I'm taking righty" myungsoo said "I'll help your mom" chunji said "I'll take "daddy" sang kyo said after myungsoo,chunji and woohyun beat up those guys it was just sang kyo left with her 'dad' 'right...left....right....kick lower leg.....ribs shoulder.....' she thought and then she actually did it but her dad blocked all of them "hahahah looks like its my turn" her dad said as he tried all his moves but she blocked all of them except the last one "damn!" she said as she wiped the blood from her lips "SANG KYO" all the boys said and her mom  "hahahah you forgot that you might be the daughter of jung chaeri the best fighter in korea and america but I'm your father the best fighter in Korea and America as well and I'm also in a gang!" her dad said " oh Jung sang kyo why are you doing this to yourself?? Huh?? Why are you fighting for the lady that Abandoned in you?? Wy are you fighting against your dad?? We're supposed to be family right?? Come on I know that right now your thinking I really want to hug my dad who is standing In front of me" he said as he threw a cloth at her "wipe your self your bleeding" he said as he walked away "come sang kyo get up and fight if you are the best fighter in Korea and America just like your mom...you know if your mom was such a good fighter why are you here to help her fight her battles?? Hahaha your just like your mother weak, pathetic, stupid,a failure in life" he said "stop it don't talk about mom like as if your an angel here! All those things you just said are not what me and more  are but what you are!" she said as she got up of the floor 'distract opponent..left...right..Jump...kick...jaw...right...left....right....kick lower leg...ribs shoulder..and turn kick' .she thought as soon as she started she hit him everytime and when she finished he was lying on thr floor knocked out or so to say dead "what was that you were saying?? Best fighter in korea and America?? And in a gang?? Bah I could do better in my sleep...."she said as she bent down "wipe your self your bleeding" she said as she took that same hankie and threw it at him as she got up she went to her mom "m-m-mom??" she asked "yes darling it's me!" her mom said "wait how do I know that it is really you!?" sang kyo said as her mom showed her shoulder to her daughter it was a tattoo of 'G.O.A.A.K' meaning gang of America and Korea "oh mom how I missed you!" sang kyo said as they all left *later that night* "alright because you guys helped me I'm gonna take you out to dinner!?" sang kyo said as everyone pumped their fists In the air and groaned in pain "or maybe another time" she said "DID I HEAR CORRECTLY FREE DINNER!?!?" jay park said as he came running down the stairs "darling why is jay park in your house am I dreaming?!" sang kyo's mom said "no mom when you left...I mean got kidnapped jay park found me I was working at a cafe and yea oh and in 2 days I'm going to be famous I'm gonna be a singer oh and Ihaveaboyfriend!" sang kyo said rushing the last words "really that's fabulous! But what was that last part I didnt really get it" her mom said "I have a boyfriend! Well I think I do anyways"she said "WHAT!?! What did that poodle do now!"jay parked asked "nothing jay jay oppa" she just said  *flashback*  Excuse me ladies but may I steal miss yoobin for a little while "l.joe asked "yea just don't her" Dara said as he took sang kyo's hand and led her to the rooftop "so how does It feel....to have danced with me??" he asked "it was fabulous hahahaha the most fun I have had in ages!" she said "you know as soon as we debut in 2 days we won't see each other that much and I will have to go overseas and so will you......and......" he said "and??" she said "and...just remember that I will always love you forever......" he said before leaving "l.joe...." she said as he walked away from her  *end of flashback*