Now I know what he meant!!!

First loves last forever
                                      Now I know what he meant!!! 14 *2 days later* Sang kyo went out with jay park for a little dance practice for her first song 'bad boy' and then some fighting training 'right left straight jump and kick' she thought as she Did all the moves which made jay park fall on the floor "damn sang kyo where do you Learn to move like that!? It's scary for a girl to be able to do that!" he said as she held his lower back and walked...*grandpa walked* to the bench "really my mom is the best fighter in korea and America I'm half japanese meaning I'm good at using samurai swords since I was born...and trust me that really takes skill to master!" she said as she took her bottle of water "anyways can you go to the shops and get me some cream I think I hurt my back...ankle...shoulder..and jaw real~ bad!" he said "okay be right back don't hurt your self anymore grandpa! The world is a very dangerous place!" she said as she ran away "the only dangerous thing around me is you!" he said  *at the shops*  "Unnie??....can I have a picture with you??" a girl in her teens asked "sure it would be an honor" sang kyo said as she took the picture after that she went to the medicine area and found a cream that said 'for people that are old fragile and weak  just like the flower In Japan called Hana' 'well it certainly read jay jay like a book' she thought as she was leaving she saw a little boy all alone "excuse me are you lost little boy??" she asked him as he nodded and pointed to the car driving away "is that your mom?' she asked as he nodded "she left me she said that she didn't love me anymore that I was a curse to her I ruined her life" he said as he started to cry "oh don't cry come on noona will take you to her house okay??" she said as he just nodded  *at home*  'where in the fudge covered mountains of marshmallows is that girl' he thought *click* "jay jay I'm home and I really need to talk to you" she yelled through the house "finally and what was I- who is this??" he asked pointing to the little boy "his mo left him she said that he was a curse to her that she didn't love him anymore" she said as he hide behind her when jay park went on his knees "noona I'm scared" the little boy said "omo it's okay he won't hurt you....do you like Kpop??" she asked as the boy nodded "one day I want to be just like jay park hyung andI want to meet him and sang kyo noona I love her" the little boy said "hahah really now well" she said as she and jay park took of their costumes "omo!!! It's jay park hyung and sang kyo noona!" he said as he jumped around "don't worry about you mommy okay?? You can stay here with us from now on and everything will be fine" jay park said as he picked the boy up "from now on noona and hyung will love you!" she said as she hugged him " thank you noona and hyung" he said  *going to sleep*  Jay park put jiseok to sleep and then went to bed while sang kyo was awake eating some bread Thinking about what kikwang said yo her 'I wonder if he is serious or joking??' she thought as she felt  something pulling on her pajamas  "noona I had a nightmare" jiseok said as he held on tightly to his blanket "aww it's okay...come on tell noona what it was about" she said as she picked him up and sat him down on the kitchen bench "I dreamed that my mommy came back but she came to kill me she said that she never loved me that I was a pain to have around I made her life bad and that she wanted to burn me!" he said as she started crying "oh it's okay it's okay noonas here she won't let anything happen to you I promise" she said as she held out her pinky to him "I love noona she is the best" he said as he hugged sang kyo "come on you can sleep with noona tonight okay and tomorrow we will made jay jay hyung cook food okay while we go to the park" she said as she took him to bed  *the next day*  "l.joe......why....why......daehyun......no Im sorry....kikwang.....love...one....pick one.....sang kyo...NO DON'T LEAVE ME!" sang kyo said as she got up "nonna breakfast is ready~" jiseok said as he ran and jumped on sang kyo's bed to wake her up..."okay okay noona is coming" she said as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom  *downstairs with jay park and jiseok* "hyung!! You burnt the eggs" jiseok said as he crossed his arms "what burnt pffft as if they are totally edible.....*takes a bite*...EWWWW! Okay that is defiantly not edible" jay park said as she drank some water "HAHAHAHAHAHA JAY JAY BURNT THE EGGS AGAIN!!!!! BHAHAHAHAHA IM SHOWING THIS TO EVERYONE!!" she said as she put her phone back in her pocket "sang kyo I will kill you if you do that" he said as he put up the burnt spatular up into her personal face Area while he was wearing his kiss the cook apron on "yea and then my fans will kill you" she said as she took the other apron and got out some cooking utensils "and then my fans will kill your fans"he said proud of what he said "and then I will kill you I the after life and then my fans will kill your fans in the after life I win now what Do you want for breakfast??" she asked as she put her apron on "pancakes noona please!" jiseok said "meh anything" jay said so after 20 minutes she had made pancakes and Burnt French toast "here you go" she said as she gave jiseok his pancakes and may his burnt French toast "than- hey sang kyo my French toast is burnt" jay sad as she took the piece of burnt French toast and put it in font of her face "well you said 'meh nothing' so I gave you 'meh notihng'"she said as she went outside to sit on the front porch "nonna is right" jiseok said as he ran outside "noona~" jiseok said as he tried to sit on the porch too "nonna you said that we were going to go to the park today!" he wined "yes I did let me get my jacket" she said as she went inside and got her jacket *just be ma girlfriend ma girlfriend ma girl* "hello!" she said as she got her jacket "sang kyo?? Is that you?? Why are you so happy??" daehyun asked "um....no reason just.....new song..that's right new song!" she said again "okay...hahaha well I'm wanted to ask you if you wanted to have some coffee with me??because you know I'm all alone so...wanna hang out??" he asked "sure but I have to bring my.....little friend along?? Is that okay??" she asked "yea sure see you in a bit bye bye" he said "bye bye" she said as she ended the call "come on jiseok time to go to th- JAY PARK! What in the chocolate covered waffles are you doing!" she saw jay park wearing her bra and skirt dancing in front of jiseok "um...nm you know just getting in-touch with my feminine side..." he said as he tried to take the bra off "damn how do you women wear these they kill!" he said "were women way stronger than men! Way way way stronger!...anyways let's go jiseok we have to go to the park and go to the cafe" she said as she picked him up of the front porch "say bye bye hyung" she said as she waved to jay park as he waves back then jiseok waved  *at the cafe*  "hey daehyun did you wait long?" she asked as shout jiseok down on the seat "no I didn't but who is this cute guy?" he asked as he went to touch his face but jiseok pushed it away "noona I don't like him he looks scary!" jiseok said as he pulled on sang kyo's jacket "no no this is a nice hyung guess who he is?? He is famous too like noona and jay jay hyung" she said as jiseok looked at daehyun "is he l.joe hyung?" he asked innocently making sang kyo flinch at the name as a tear ran down her cheek "sang kyo are you okay??" daehyun asked her "y-yes I'm fine...." she said as she wiped the tear away 'why am I crying over that jerk!' she thought as she took her seat "hmmm is it......chunji hyung??" he asked as she shook her head "is it......daehyun hyung noona??" he asked with a big smile "yes" she said as the coffee came to the table "wow I'm sorry daehyun hyung I don't think that you are scary Well....maybe..." he said as he pulled on sang kyo's sleeve "hahah very funny...what's your name??" daehyun asked him "it's jiseok" he said "aww cute name....wanna go to the park With us??" daehyun asked "yes please" he said as sang kyo picked him out to take him out to the park with daehyun  *at the park*  "I'm going to get you" daehyun said to jiseok as he chased him "no chance hyung I'm too fast!" jiseok said as he ran on the top of the slide as he then played with the other children "omo that was tiering" he said as he fell to the floor and lied down patting the other side for Sang kyo to lye down to "I'm so tired I want to go to sleep" he said as he pretended to sleep "yah daehyun don't sleep! Please!" she said as she shook him but he still didn't get up so she got up from the ground and was about to leave when daehyun pulled her back down the the ground and hugged her 'omo what are you doing daehyun...' sang kyo thought 'damn I really do like..no love her' daehyun thought "d-daehyun....what w-what are y-you doin-g? She asked as he held on tighter "nothing much just what I do to people like" he said as he closed his eyes "sang kyo come on go to sleep" he said as he put his head in the crook of her neck "daehyun....I'm sorry but I..I....don't know if I like you in that way back..." she said as she got up and he looked at her sitting up "I know I know you still love l.joe even tho he left you right??" he said as she looked at jiseok playing with the other kids "Aish! I wish I was a kid again I wouldn't have to worry about all this love mumbo jumbo" he said "I know right no need to have to change yourself for someone you think you might love" she said "having being cheated on" he said "one sided love" she said "love triangle" he said "friends turning on friends" she said "and no being broken hearted" they both said before they looked at each other and started laughing "noona hyung! What are you doing come play with us!" jiseok said as he pulled daehyun up "please play noona" he said again with puppy dog eyes and because she can't say no to them she got up and played *after 20 minutes* "that was fun but I have to go now they will be searching for me"daehyun said "omo I better get home jay jay will be worried I told him I was just going to the park not a party!" she said as she picked up jiseok and started walking  *at home*  "jay jay were home~ " jiseok said as he ran to jay jay "I'm in the kitchen" he said as he cooked some ramen "sang kyo we need to talk" jay jay said as he told jiseok to go to draw "yes oppa what is it??" she asked "because you lied to me and said that you were going to the park and not a partynim going to kiss so that you will never do it again "he said as he held her face and leaned in "oppa I'm wearing melon lip balm so don't even think about it!" she said as jay jay let go of her face and went outside" whats his problem" she said to herself as she went to the lounge to find her phone vibrating yoo mi texted 'hmm I wonder ' she thought as she put the tv on "so when are you going?" the man with the mic asked "were going to America for 2 years because the members want to see where I grew up learn the language a bit you k kw and the manager wants us to become more popular and stuff like that" the guy said "why is she telling me to watch this?? I don't even know who this is" sang kyo said "see you guys in 2 years" the guy said as all of them said "bye bye from Teen top" "what the hell he is going to America is that why he broke up with me!" sang kyo said as she ran to her room crying "sang kyo... Are you okay?" Jay jay asked her as he sat on her bed and gave her a hug "he said that he didn't love me! He didn't say that he was just going to America!" she said as she cried her eyes out each tear like priceless crystals falling form her eyes "noona dont cry" jiseok said as he ran in the room and hugged sang kyo "noona is okay go down stairs I will make dinner now" she said as she was about to get up after jiseok left "missy don't lie I know you are sad so don't do anything stupid we will talk about this later!" jay jay said as he left the room with sang kyo following him