Now, Do It Again.

Crash

    Seoyeon's eyes fluttered open and she looked around. She didn't see the familiar ceiling she was used to, but rather, the underside of a staircase. She sat up on her elbows, but winced and lie back down after feeling the pain of the wound in her back again. There was an aching in her head, and her leg was aching and cold. She lifted her head and saw her leg was bare. Her jeans had been removed from that leg, but still on the other one. She attempted to pull on her jeans, but the wound in her back wouldn't let her sit up. Just then, Seoyeon heard footsteps coming down the staircase, and she covered her leg with her jeans as much as she could.

    "Seoyeon! You're awake," Yixing shouted after he saw Seoyeon. He ran to her side and knelt beside her. "How are you feeling?" Seoyeon sighed and looked around again. She didn't want to tell him how much pain she was actually in.

    "What happened?" Yixing massaged his temples harshly and pounded himself on the forehead. Seoyeon grabbed his hand and held it so he couldn't hit his head again.

    "LuHan said you were helping the boys and you suddenly fainted." Seoyeon sat up quickly, and ignored the pain in her back the best she could. She winced slightly, but she said nothing about it.

    "Oh no. Where are the boys? What time is it? How are they? How is Chanyeol? Has Sehun been talking?" Yixing gently clamped his hand over Seoyeon's mouth and thought over all of her questions.

    "The boys just woke up. Kyungsoo is making food for us -his usual routine, and Sehun is upstairs with... Whatever his name is."

    "LuHan," Seoyeon interjected. Yixing nodded and continued.

    "With LuHan. The others... I don't know what they're doing. It's almost 11'am. You didn't sleep for too long. The boys are just fine. They were very worried about you, though. Chanyeol... Who?" Yixing massaged his temples once more and remembered. "Oh, Chanyeol. He's doing just fine. He's been in the room with Kai and Tao since last night. That's a first... And Sehun hasn't been talking, no." Seoyeon sighed and stood up, forgetting about her pants. She sat down again, and gestured for Yixing to turn around. She tugged on her pants, trying to ignore the pain in her back and her leg.

    "Can you help me to the kitchen," Seoyeon asked. Yixing slipped his arm around Seoyeon's waist and helped her hobble through a long hallway. "I've never been through this way," Seoyeon said, looking around. The hallway was lit brightly by windows with no curtains, and it was warmer than the rest of the house. There were faded pictures in frames hanging on the dusty walls.

    "N-No one ever comes this was," Yixing said, said quietly. He glued his eyes to the floor. One picture out of the rest caught Seoyeon's eye.

    "Wait, wait," Seoyeon said, pulling over to the wall on her right. She pulled the picture off the wall and whistled after seeing the light purple wallpaper underneath. The contrast between the grey and worn wallpaper and the soft purple wallpaper was enough to distract Seoyeon momentarily. She then diverted her attention back down to the picture in her hand. She blew off the dust and wiped away the webs on the glass. Her eyes narrowed in concentration as she attempted to identify the faces in the picture. It had probably once been in color, but at this point and time, it was faded to yellow from being bleached in the sun.

    "Do you know who this is," Seoyeon asked Yixing. He looked at the picture and looked away quickly.

    "No. I don't know," he said, shortly. Seoyeon looked at him in confusion and hung the picture back on the wall in the position it was in before. Seoyeon wondered about the picture, and what Yixing was hiding, but she didn't ask. They continued to walk down the hall in silence.

    "Yixing," Seoyeon started. Lay grabbed her waist tighter, stirring the butterflies in her stomach. "How did all of you get here?" Yixing seemed upset, and Seoyeon didn't want to upset him further, but she was curious.

    "I don't remember a lot of the boys arriving. I remember that... Kai and I were here from the very beginning. Then, Kyungsoo showed up. Kai used to be able to move. Kyungsoo, though... He never knew how to talk. Maybe before he came, though. After a while, boys started showing up every for months for ten months. So, there are twelve of us now, and there are twelves months. LuHan showed up a few months in... He used to smile and see. He ran off after hearing an explosion, and he was dragged back by Sehun. Sehun wouldn't talk, other than to LuHan. It turned out, LuHan was blinded by a second explosion. I think it can be fixed, though. Occasionally, he'll say he sees things. Most of the time, it's something that isn't really there. Or, at least, something no one else can see. I don't remember when anyone else showed up, exactly. I might have written it down, though. I only remember that they all showed up with the disabilities they have now," Yixing said, helping Seoyeon through the kitchen door.

    "H-Hey, Kyungsoo? Where are you," Yixing called out. Kyungsoo's head popped up from behind a counter. "Oh, there you are. Seoyeon's up," Yixing said. Kyungsoo wiped his hands on his pants and scurried over to Seoyeon's side. Yixing hesitantly turned and started down the hallway.

    "Oh, Seoyeon... If you have time after you're finished with the two boys you're working with," Yixing started again without turning around. "Can you meet me in my room?" Seoyeon blushed and looked down at the floor.

    "Of course," Seoyeon said. Yixing left the room, and Kyungsoo looked at Seoyeon, who shrugged back at him.

    "Y-You mmmmmust be h-huuuungry," Kyungsoo whispered. Seoyeon nodded and leaned against the counter.

    "I don't know why I'm not feeling hungry," Seoyeon started. "I haven't eaten since the day my plane crashed." Kyungsoo grabbed Seoyeon's hand and patted it sympathetically.

    "I'm sssssorry for being so c-careless," Kyungsoo whispered. Seoyeon nudged his arm.

    "Yah, it's okay. I promise." Kyungsoo smiled uneasily and pranced back around the counter to his food. Seoyeon leaned over the counter and watched him intently. His hands moved quickly as he prepared the meal in silence. His eyes focused on what he was doing, and sweat beaded up on his forehead, despite the small amount of work he was doing. He was so into what he was doing, he didn't notice the flour and other substances smeared all over his face and neck. When he was finished, he threw his hands in the air and panted. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and got more flour on his face. Seoyeon couldn't help but giggle when Kyungsoo turned to face her.

    "Kyungsoo, you are covered in flour and, and... I have no idea what this is," she said, giggling.
Kyungsoo looked down at his hands and blew his fringe up off his forehead. "Do you need help cleaning this up?" Kyungsoo looked around and scrunched up his nose, shaking his head 'no.' "Come on, now, Kyungsoo. I can't let you clean this up by yourself," Seoyeon said, grabbing a mortar and pestle.

    "Y-Your injured l-leg and b-back. N-No. I'll d-d-do it." Kyungsoo grabbed the small bowl from Seoyeon, who insisted on helping.

    "Please? I won't feel right if I don't help," Seoyeon said, pulling it back out of his hand, gently. He pulled it back, starting a round of tug-of-war. Suddenly, the bowl flew threw the air and flour flung all over Kyungsoo and Seoyeon. They looked at each other with wide eyes, then smiled slowly.

    "B-Baaaaaaath..." Kyungsoo whispered. He looked down at the floor and blushed. Seoyeon smiled at Kyungsoo and grabbed his hand, pulling him out to the pond beyond the stretch of trees. Kyungsoo stopped at a large rock and gestured for Seoyeon to look at what he was pointing at. "Biiiiiiiiiird..." A bluebird sat on a low brach. Kyungsoo's wide eyes were crossed as he was studying the bird cautiously.

    "Kyungsoo, do you like birds," Seoyeon asked. Kyungsoo nodded and sighed.

    "If I could fly," Kyungsoo sang quietly. Seoyeon looked at Kyungsoo in awe. He shut his eyes and sang softly like an angel. "If I could flyyyyy... Up to the skyyyyy... I can only try..." He did smooth runs up and down, staying in tune the entire time. It drew tears to Seoyeon's eyes.

    "Kyungsoo..." He looked over at Seoyeon and quickly grabbed her shoulders.

    "Are y-you okay," Kyungsoo asked. Seoyeon nodded and gently pulled him to the pond.

    "You sing beautifully. Why don't you talk? I'm sure your speaking voice is beautiful, too." Kyungsoo kept blushing the entire time Seoyeon was talking. "Can you help me with my shirt," Seoyeon asked, tugging at the strings that must have gotten tangled. Kyungsoo's skillful hands untangled the strings in a matter of seconds. Seoyeon gestured for Kyungsoo to turn around and she finished undressing, then submerged into the water, hiding her body.

    "Finished, Kyungsoo. You can come in, now." Kyungsoo turned around meekly and undressed. He didn't worry about telling Seoyeon to look away, because she was soaking her head under the small waterfall. He waded in quickly, groaning quietly as the cold water was shocking to him. He waded until his chest wsa just barely above the water. He looked over at Seoyeon, who was tilting her head back, rinsing her face and hair. He gulped hard and turned around. Seoyeon tapped him of the shoulder and he jumped.

    "Your turn," she giggled. He smiled nervously and waded to the small waterfall. He rinsed his face and smacked his cheeks gently. He sighed and looked over at Seoyeon who was washing her wounds gently. Kyungsoo shook his head and continued to wash himself.

    No. No, Kyungsoo thought. I can't love her. But... He looked back over to Seoyeon, who was blowing bubbles off the surface of the water, marveling at the ripples it caused. I do love her.

    "Kyungsoo! Are you going to stay there all day," Seoyeon shouted. Kyungsoo smiled and looked back up at her.

    "C-C-Coming," he whispered back. They got dressed quickly and walked quickly back to the house.

    "Mmmmoving well," Kyungsoo whispered. Seoyeon nodded and said 'mmhmm!' She smiled. "I'm glad," he whispered with a smile. They entered the house, and Seoyeon promised Kyungsoo she would be by again later. She pranced upstairs to Baekhyun and LuHan, stopping only once because of the pain in her leg.

    Something brought me here, she thought. Something is driving me to help these boys...