Go.

Crash

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

    Seoyeon covered her ears and curled up in a fetal position. Shrapnel flew past her window, and barely missed the wing of the plane. She hated planes and knew it was a mistake to fly in the first place. The sound of a wailing siren and desperate screaming pierced her eardums. The plane took a sharp dive and everything flew wildly through the air as the aircraft was in a complete freefall. Since she was by the window, she was given the oppurtunity to watch the contact with the ground. She braced herself for the impact, but she never felt it. She lost consciousness before she experienced the crash.

    Black smoke poured from the wreckage that was engulfed in raging flames. The sound of dripping gasoline and blood could be heard just beneath the sound of crackling fire. It seemed as if the sound was penetrating the most intense of silences. From under a destroyed seat, emerged a bloody hand, reaching for something -anything- to grab ahold of. Seoyeon had regained consciousness and with the rush of adrenaline, was dragging herself out of the wreckage. 

    She finally found something to grab onto, and pulled herself out from under the collapsed chairs and metal. She looked around desperately with blood-filled eyes and saw bodies and dismembered body-parts scattered everywhere. The something she had used to pull herself out was actually the suspender strap of a decapitated man. She panted and kept dragging herself on the ground. She looked back to see why she couldn't stand instead, and saw a shredded piece of sheet metal embedded in the back of her right thigh. She could barely feel it with all the adrenaline rushing through her veins.

    She pulled herself completely out of the plane and to the beginning of the vast patch of trees. The progress she was making stopped when she heard a hissing sound. She turned back and saw a ruptured gasoline tube dripping onto the flames. Seoyeon was smart enough to know that once the flames grew higher it would cause an explosion, so she pulled herself to her feet and stumbled about ten feet more. Then, the explosion that she was waiting for.

    The percussive sound it made was enough to deafen anybody, and the flying metal it produced was deadlier than wild animals. Seoyeon was already crawling again while trying to hear again. She cried out loudly when a flying piece of shrapnel struck her in the lower back, and she knew her hearing was still there. She wasn't really worried about anything else; Just her hearing, speaking, singing, and playing were important to her because she was a very accomplished musician. 

    After what seemed like miles to Seoyeon, she approached a house of some sort. She didn't care what it was or who lived there. She was just glad to see some sort of anything other than the gruesome scene she had barely escaped. She reached for the door, but the adrenaline rush seemed to wear off just as soon as she showed relief. Her vision clouded with black, and every ounce of strength she possessed diminished as she passed out on the doorstep.