Try This, Instead.

Crash

    Seoyeon lie in bed, thinking hard about how she was going to help all the boys. She knew that helping the mute boys would be easier than helping the boys who couldn't move, or that helping the angry boy would be easier than helping the blind boy, but she still had to try as hard as she could. It was none of her business, and she had her own problems to worry about, but she couldn't help but feel bad for these boys. She didn't know who to help first. She tried charting something out in her head, but she couldn't keep anything organized. 

    She swung her feet out of her bed and looked around for something to write with. She could write on her hand or leg or something. She found a burned stick of charcoal and picked it up. With the way it smeared over her fingers, she knew that if she wrote on her leg, it would rub off. Without any second thoughts, she pounced on the bed and wrote her plans on the white wallpaper. She made an organized list and sat back with a look of satisfaction on her face. It wasn't the only thing on her face, though. She had smeared charcoal all over her face subconsciously. 

    Since she didn't know what day of the week it was, she decided that it would be Sunday. No one would work on Sunday, and they would all rest or play. Monday, she would work with the two mute boys together; Tuesday, she would work with the blind boy for half of the day, and the deaf boy for the second half. Wednesday, she would work on the depressed boy and the overly angry and sadistic boys; Thursday would be saved for the two boys who couldn't move; Friday was for the scared and paranoid boys; Saturday was going to be saved for the deathly sick boy and the boy who couldn't remember anything. Those two boys would be working together. Something about them made Seoyeon decide they would work well together. 

    Seoyeon hopped to her feet and turned to leave the room. A wave of dizziness fell over her and she staggered. Luckily, the wall was there to save her. She shook her head and wiped charcoal from her forehead. She then remembered something important. She hadn't eaten in approximately two days, and she also hadn't showered or used the bathroom. She groaned and realized how embarrassed she actually was for meeting the boys in her current condition. She hobbled quickly out of the room and down the hallway into the room where the two boys were bedridden. She found a person she was looking for. 

    "Yixing," Seoyeon whispered, shaking the sleeping Yixing's arm. Yixing sat up and looked at her strangely. 

    "Who are you," he asked. Seoyeon mentally sighed. She was planning on working with him on Saturday, but since he was one of the most helpful to her, she needed to work with him as much as possible. 

    "I'm Seoyeon. You are Yixing. I was in a plane accident and Kyungsoo -your friend- saved me. You have been tending to my wounds alongside Kyungsoo, and I have been helping you with your memory," Seoyeon said, tugging Yixing's hand. Yixing massaged his temples and squinted.

    "Oh, yes... I'm sorry, S-Seoyeon. It happens a lot; Please don't take it personally. Now, what is it you need?" Seoyeon tugged Yixing's hand, and gently dragged him down the hallway so they could talk privately. 

    "I realized," Seoyeon started. She cleared and already felt her face growing hot. "I haven't, well... Used a toilet or a shower for two days. I haven't eaten, either," she said. "I don't mean to impose, but is there any of those things around here? If there is, I can do it myself." Yixing covered his open mouth with his hand and gasped. 

    "Seoyeon! I am so sorry! We haven't been p-polite at all! Please," Yixing said, bowing. "Forgive us." He looked at Seoyeon with pleading eyes and she patted his shoulder.

    "Yixing, I promise I forgive you. I haven't mentioned it, so you thought nothing of it." Yixing thanked her, and led her down a staircase to a kitchen where Kyungsoo worked dilligently. 

    "K-Kyungsoo, I need your help." Kyungsoo spun to face Yixing. He tilted his head in acknowledgement. "Seoyeon needs a few things... Such as food, water, a shower, and the other stuff," Yixing said. Seoyeon felt herself blushing. Kyungsoo nodded, and reached for Seoyeon's hand.

    "C-Come..." Kyungsoo was becoming slightly more confident with his progress in learning how to speak. Seoyeon thanked Yixing and Kyungsoo dragged her off to the outside of the house. Kyungsoo led her down a short dirt path to a large pond with a small waterfall. Seoyeon gasped. 

    "Kyungsoo, this is beautiful!" Kyungsoo smiled and pointed to the pond.

    "B-Baaath..." He looked at the ground and blushed. He looked up at Seoyeon meekly, then looked back down. Seoyeon knew what Kyungsoo was trying to say. Even someone who was able to speak would not have said anything. Seoyeon grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and they walked to the edge of the pond. Kyungsoo helped Seoyeon undo the back of her shirt, and she slipped it off uneasily. 

    "D-Don't w-worry," Kyungsoo said, quickly. "I w-won't p-peek." Seoyeon smiled at him and believed him. She tossed her bra onto her shirt, and stripped the rest of the way, then waded into the pond. The water wasn't too cold, so it made it even more comfortable for Seoyeon's wounds. She dunked her head under the water and came back up, feeling the water drip down her face. She felt so much cleaner, and more relieved. She looked over to the shore where Kyungsoo was facing the opposite direction. She gulped and thought hard on whether or not she should do what she was thinking. She decided to.

    "Hey, Dyo!" He turned around cautiously, and recieved a face full of water. He shook his head, spraying water everywhere. A smile spread slowly across his face. Seoyeon nodded and gestured for him to join her. "Don't worry, Kyungsoo! I trust you!" He slowly stripped himself of his shirt and pants, remaining only in his boxers. He blushed, and Seoyeon looked away. She heard him wade into the pond, and turned around just in time to see half-submerged Dyo. His face was filled with pure delight. He saw Seoyeon staring at him and blushed, trying to cover himself.

    "Don't worry, Dyo. I won't stare. I just need you to help me get my back, because of my wounds," Seoyeon reassured. Kyungsoo smiled and did as he was asked. As soon as he finished rubbing down her back (with what Kyungsoo assured Seoyeon was soap), Kyungsoo declared with a nod that he was finished. 

    "Alright," Seoyeon said. "Go on and get out. I won't look." Kyungsoo proceeded to get dressed, and whispered loudly to tell Seoyeon he was dressed.

    "F-Finished." Seoyeon emerged from the water and dressed quickly while Kyungsoo had his back turned. As they walked back up the dirt path, Seoyeon grabbed Kyungsoo's hand.

    "Thank you, Dyo." Kyungsoo smiled largely, showing the heart-shape again. He cleared his throat, actually making a sound.

    "Th-Thank you, S-Seoyeon." His first real words.