Forgive Me, Oppa.

Crash

    Seoyeon sat up slowly on her elbows and sighed. She sat up and swung her legs out of bed, stretching her arms above her head. Just then, JunMyeon entered the room, jumping back as he saw her awake. 

    "You're awake! How do you feel," he asked, holding the door tightly as if he were going to bolt. 

     "I feel good. Now, how about you come in and sit down? You seem... Uptight." JunMyeon fidgeted and shook his head. 

    "No, no, no... I think I'm okay, here." Seoyeon shrugged and walked toward him, reaching for the doorhandle. He quickly sprinted toward the large room, attracting the eyes of XiuMin and Kyungsoo. As Seoyeon watched XiuMin take off after JunMyeon, Kyungsoo rushed over to greet her. 

    "G-Good morning," Kyungsoo whispered. Seoyeon started walking down the hall, Kyungsoo hurrying behind her. He didn't know if Seoyeon had heard him or not, so he repeated himself. "Good morning?" Seoyeon stopped in the middle of the lounge and turned to face him. 

    "Good morning," she said with a slight smile. She turned quickly and proceeded into the dining room. Kyungsoo blinked out of shock and followed hesitantly behind her. She didn't seem right. 

    "Who a-are you looking for?" Once again, Seoyeon ignored him. He stopped walking behind her and stared after her, instead. That's not the Seoyeon I knew yesterday, he thought. He walked down the long hallway and outside to the pond. 

Meanwhile, Seoyeon was still searching for Kris. 

    "Kris," Seoyeon whispered into the doorway to a dark room. There was no response, so she moved on to the next room. She heard soft breathing from the room and cautiously peeked inside. Sure enough, Kris was curled up in a ball on the large bed with luxurious-looking blankets covering him. Seoyeon smiled and crept into the room, stopping suddenly after hearing another breath. She sneakily peaked over Kris and saw...

    "Tao," Kris's raspy voice said softly. "Are you awake?" Seoyeon tiptoed back to the doorway and listened from the outside of the room. Whom she assumed was Tao grunted softly- probably to signify he was awake. "It's okay, I'll go get Seoyeon." She heard the bed creak and she panicked, shuffling back and forth, trying to decide which way to run. She decided (poorly decided) to run forward, colliding with Kris. 

    "Oof!" Both of them fell to the floor and looked at each other. "Oh, hi." Kris stood up quickly and lifted Seoyeon to her feet, brushing off her backside without even thinking. She cleared awkwardly and blushed as Kris chuckled at her. 

    "We're supposed to work today, remember," Seoyeon asked. Kris nodded and yawned. 

     "Ooooh, right. Okay, but first-" Kris dragged Seoyeon into the bedroom he was previously in. "Tao moved again!" Seoyeon carefully crawled onto the bed with Tao and moved his hair out of his eyes. 

    "Good morning, Tao-oppa," Seoyeon said. Tao opened his eyes and looked up at her, slightly twitching his finger at her to say good morning. "How are you feeling?" Tao took a breath and sighed.

     "Sore," he mumbled. It was barely intelligible, but Seoyeon understood. "Thanks." Seoyeon didn't know for what, but she shrugged her shoulders in response. She stood and told Kris to help Tao back to his bed while she attended to "something else." She hurried down the stairs and quietly entered peeked into the small closet where Yixing seemed to enjoy spending his time. Sure enough, Yixing was lying on his stomach in a puddle of drool. Seoyeon giggled slightly, then crept in to poke Lay's side. He squirmed and emitted awkward noises before sitting up and looking at Seoyeon with droopy eyes. 

    "Can I help you," he croaked. Seoyeon got chills from his deep morning voice. "Hello?" Seoyeon snapped out of it and held out her hand. 

    "We're supposed to go work with Kris today, remember?" She looked at him hopefully and then frowned when he shook his head. "I'm Seoyeon, you're Yixing, Kris is sick, you're a goldfish. We're supposed to go work together today, since it is Saturday." Yixing nodded.

    "Oooooh, okaaay." He grabbed her hand and stood up with her help. They both had to duck through the doorway, although it seemed much larger only moments before. They both looked back in confusion, then shrugged it off as they proceeded up the stairs to find Kris. They found him crouched over Tao's bed.

    "Hey, K-" Yixing stopped mid-sentence and froze. He looked over the two for a moment before calmly turning around and leaving down the stairs once more. 

    "Yixing!?" Seoyeon called after him, but he didn't stop walking. "Stay right here," Seoyeon ordered Kris. He sat beside Tao and waited patiently. "Lay-oppa, wait up!" 

    Seoyeon rushed down the stairs as fast as she could, ignoring the ache in her leg. But, with every step it got worse. She winced each time she stepped down on it. She hurried out the back door where she figured Yixing went, and gripped a nearby tree for support. 

    "Yixing!" No response. She groaned and limped forward on the path toward the pond. "Yixing, please! Come here! I want to know what's wrong! Was it something I sa- AH!" The pain in her leg became too much to bear and her knee buckled, sending her flying into the pond. She let out a scream before splashing into the water. She held her breath and pushed the water with her arms, while finding her footing on the bottom. She pushed against the ground and bobbed to the surface. 

    "S-Seoyeon!" Seoyeon heard a faint whimpering sound and looked back to see Kyungsoo. He quickly dove in to grab her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and carefully dragged her to the large boulder on the side of the pond. "A-Are you okay!?" He was panting heavily and his face was dripping with water. Seoyeon choked on water, but then looked up at Kyungsoo. She blinked in surprise and then smiled softly while reaching up to encircle Kyungsoo's neck with her arms. Kyungsoo's eyes widened in shock and he remained motionless. Seoyeon pulled him down to her until their lips were a centimeter apart. 

    "Thank you," Seoyeon said, softly. Kyungsoo blinked again and then sat up quickly. Seoyeon sat up as well and grinned at him. 

     "Y-You're welcome. I'll help you to the house," Kyungsoo whispered shortly. He lifted Seoyeon to her feet then wrapped his arms aaround her waist to help her walk inside. He left her side as she reached the long hallway. "I'll find Yixing f-for you." He took off. Seoyeon shrugged and hobbled to the dining room where Kris was waiting. 

    "What took so long," Kris joked. Seoyeon sighed heavily and plopped down at the table, slamming her forehead against the wood. 

     "I am a complete ." Kris bit back a smile, then scooted closer. 

    "What do you mean," he asked. Seoyeon groaned though her arm and spoke quickly. 

     "I fell in the pond and Kyungsoo got me out, then I was about to kiss him and I totally chickened out and he thinks I'm a now because it's hard to face him and ugggh-" she said in one breath. Kris chuckled lightly and patted her shoulder. 

    "I dunno- Kyungsoo likes you a lot. I doubt one incidence is going to-" Seoyeon interrupted him. 

     "It wasn't just once. I brushed him off this morning because I was embarrassed to look at him with my messy hair and face and-" Seoyeon's face burned hot and she slammed it against the table again. Kris grabbed her shoulders and laughed again. 

    "Seoyeon! Don't feel bad for that. Just tell him and it'll be fine," he said. She looked up at him hopefully. "Yeah, just say 'I think you're hot and you make me nervous. Lemme kiss you-'" Kris joked, making kissy faces at Seoyeon. Seoyeon smacked his arm playfully and they both laughed. Their laughter was interrupted by the clearing of someone's throat. They turned in time to see Yixing standing in the doorway. 

    "Yixing!" Both of them shouted at him and ran at him, almost receiving a face-full of foot as Yixing held up his foot to keep them from colliding with him. They both bowed to him. "What is wrong? Are you ready to work?" Yixing looked at them blankly before nodding slowly. 

     "Yeah, let's work s-so I can get back to sleeping." Seoyeon and Kris looked at each other in confusion as Yixing turned away from them. They walked to the long hallway and sat in the middle of it. It was silent for at least a minute before Seoyeon spoke up. 

    "So, let's get started. Here's how this is gonna work," she said, scooting closer to the wall beside her. "Lay," she said, pointing at him. He pointed at himself, consequently making Kris laugh. He then put his hand down, making Kris pout again. "You're going to have to find a very unique spot on this side of the hall, okay? Once you find a spot, tell me." Seoyeon closed her eyes, and Yixing grumbled and stood up like a rolly-polly, obviously too lazy to get up. He looked around for a while before finding a spot on the wall that he liked. 

    "Okay, I found one." Seoyeon gestured for him to sit back down. "Now, what?" 

     "Now, every day you will come to this hallway and find your spot. The catch? You have to remember your spot and... well, you actually have to remember to come here every day. Of course, I'll be here to remind you, but I think it will help if you have something to remember. Also," she started. "You're going to be the one to take care of Kris." Both Kris and Yixing looked at her like she was stupid. "You'll have to remember to bring him down here with you while you look for your spot. And, it might help if you tell Kris your spot. That way, he can see if you're remembering correctly." Yixing held up his hand. 

    "How is forcing Kris to come down here with me going to make him better?" Kris nodded in agreement.

     "One, if he finds something to get him up and moving each day, he'll be getting at least a little exercise from those darned stairs. Two, this hallway is 'magical,' remember?" Yixing nodded and looked at Kris, quickly looking away again as Kris made eye contact. Kris shrugged. "That being said, Kris," Seoyeon said, tapping his leg. "You have to want to get better." Kris nodded and rolled his eyes playfully. "Hey, Yixing," Seoyeon said. "Where's your spot? Show Kris." Seoyeon closed her eyes and waited for the sound of Yixing sitting down again. Yixing pointed to a certain spot on the wall, then shook his head, pointing to another. He then nodded and looked at Kris as an affirmation. Kris nodded back, then Seoyeon opened her eyes as Yixing sat down. She smiled at them and hugged herself. 

    "We're done for today!" Yixing and Kris both sprung t their feet and helped Seoyeon up, avoiding eye contact at all costs. Seoyeon thanked them both, then walked out the back door to the path once more. She took a deep breath of fresh air and then boldly walked down the path to find Kyungsoo. 

    "Kyungsoo? Are you still out here?" She heard a rustling of leaves and headed closer to the pond. She was about to step off the path when she heard a crashing sound. Her heart froze and she rushed toward the sound, hoping that it was not a person. When she entered a small area of broken trees, she sighed in relief, after Seeing Kyungsoo crouched over a rock. "Kyungsoo, what are you doing?" He jumped and spun around to grab Seoyeon. He shoved his finger against her lips to silence her. She looked at him with wide eyes. He carefully let go and gestured for her to stay put. She reluctantly did as told and watched him crouch on top of the rock again. He grabbed a long stick from the tree beside him and pulled his arm back, as if he were going to throw it. Sure enough, his arm flung forward and he released the makeshift spear. A moment later he jumped off the rock, toward the place he threw the stick. Seoyeon hurried to the rock and looked down at him. Her heart pounded in her head as she watch Kyungsoo pull the spear out of a large turkey. He grabbed the animal's head and looked back to see Seoyeon. He gestured for her to cover her eyes and she did as told, just in time. She heard the crack and knew that Kyungsoo had ripped the head off the creature. She covered and took a deep breath. 

    "I-It didn't s-suffer," Kyungsoo said, softly, behind her. She nodded and sighed. 

     "I suppose that's a good thing." She avoided Kyungsoo's gaze. He frowned and knelt down in front of her, holding the bloody turkey behind his back. 

    "Did I do bad? P-Please tell me what I've done wrong," he whispered. His bottom lip quivered. The poor little guy was about to cry. Seoyeon sighed and patted his shoulder. 

     "I'll tell you tonight, okay," she said. Kyungsoo nodded and watched Seoyeon pass him. He followed her inside the house and watched her disappear down the long hallway. He sighed heavily before proceeding into the kitchen to prepare dinner. 


    Hi, guys!! ^^ Guess who's back! I have decided to update my stories again. :3 I also decided t thank you all. :) Soooo..

THANK YOU! I really appreciate you guys reading and subscribing!! I would also appreciate if you might up-vote. :3 I mean, it doesn't do much, but it would make me update faster. ;) Anyway, thank you all! I love you!