Why Are You Being Like This ?

Are You Still My Prince?

"Um , I think I should go ...." Jisuk said . Her and Zico were awkwardly standing in front of Cafe A still .

 

"Wait , at least stay . We could um , talk ?" He suggested .

 

She puffed up her cheeks before nodding her head . 'She looks so cute ...' He thought as the pair walked in , getting a table near the window . She couldn't help but look outside every few seconds , hoping Sunggyu would walk in .

 

"Were you waiting for him ? Your boyfriend ?" Zico asked hesitantly .

 

"Yeah . But he probably didn't come , he's been studying a lot . College is a lot of work you know ." She faked a laugh .

 

He could see right through her , she felt hurt . "It's okay . I'm sure he really wants to be here ."

 

"Yeah , maybe ..." She looked down .

 

Zico picked up a menu . "I'm hungry , let's eat ." He smiled trying to change the subject .

 

"Um , okay ."

 

The two ordered and waited quietly for their food . They ate quietly until someone came ...

 

"Jisuk , where were you ?" Jisuk looked up to see a pissed off Sunggyu . She was going to start when he cute her off . "Nevermind , I see you were with someone else ." He walked off , she followed hiM .

 

"Oppa ! It's not like that ! He's a friend from school !" She tried to explain . "But why are you mad at me all the time !? I never get mad at you ! You yell at me for every little thing now . Am I not good enough for you ?"

 

He looked at her , he was mad of course but still she was out with another guy . "Why were you with him ? It was supposed to be our date ."

 

"Wow Oppa , you don't even realized your own mistake !" She walked away madly . "You were two hours late !!" She yelled walking back into the cafe .

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Zico , I think I'm going to go now ..." She picked up her things .

 

"No wait , let me walk you home ..." He followed her out . The two walked silently side by side . He noticed her sniffling .

 

"Don't cry ..." He simply said pulling her closer to him .

 

"He's hurting me so much now ...."

 

"Then leave him ."

 

"But I like him , a lot ."

 

"What if I told you to leave him , for me ." Zico said .

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooo any of you hate Sunggyu ? Or Zico ? xD Comment ? :D I likey comments x)