New School Year

Are You Still My Prince?

Jisuk looked at her school , it was the same old school , but different . Sunggyu wasn't here . She hadn't talked to Sunggyu in two days , he actually got mad at her ...

 

A few days back ....

 

"Oppa , is that Jaekyung ?" She noted , she was talking on the phone with him . He told her that he was alone studying .

 

"Oppa ! Get off the phone and sing ! You said you loved karaoke !" She heard Jaekyung yell . She heard other people agreeing .

 

"But you told me that you're studying ...."

 

"Just let it go , I'm just with some friends . What are you my mother ?" He scoffed .

 

"Never mind I called ." She hung up , holding in her tears .

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

She felt sad even thinking about it , Sunggyu was moving on . He is a college student now .... he could meet other girls his age ...

 

"What's wrong ?" Woohyun said wrapping an arm around her shoulder .

 

"Nothing ...." She looked down .

 

"Sunggyu-Hyung , am I right ?" He tried to get a good look at her . "I'm right ." He comfirmed .

 

"He got mad at me , he lied to me saying he was studying . But he was at a karaoke with some people he met at school ."

 

"Don't worry ! Later I'll scold him !" Woohyun smiled . She laughed . She then stopped and noticed a group of guys all together , she recognized one .

 

"Woo Jiho !" She accidently yelled . He turned around and immediately smiled .

 

"I had a feeling you go here ..." He smiled at her then looked at the arm , he looked at Woohyun . "Oh your boyfriend ?" He tried to keep himself from looking a little disappointed .

 

"Oh , no . Just a close boyfriend ."

 

"Her boyfriend is really buff and goes to Seoul University , so watch where you lay your eyes on her ." Woohyun looked at Jiho suspiciously .

 

"Oh , don't call me Jiho , Zico is what I'm known as , and these are my friends ." He said pointing at the six behind him .

 

"Hello Zico's friends !~" She bowed smiling .

 

"She's pretty . She's mine !" Kyung yelled out . Zico hit his arm ,

 

"Umm , I'll see you all later . Maybe we'll even have some classes together !" She walked off with Woohyun who staring all seven of them down .

 

"Zico ! I think I'm in love !" Jaehyo exclaimed all smiley .

 

"She has a boyfriend , it's no use ." Zico sighed .

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yess ~ I used Block B <3 there one of my obsessions ! They're just unf . unf .