Jaekyung and Sunggyu !?

Are You Still My Prince?

Jisuk walked to school quietly , her eyes bloodshot , of course she had been crying . She didn't want to go to school today but her parents , need I say more ?

 

"I heard what happened !" Woohyun yelled hugging Jisuk . She felt like breaking down and crying , but she didn't want people to see her as the crying nagging type of person .

 

"It's okay oppa , really , I guess it was bound to happen . I am still in high school , practically a little kid."

 

Woohyun softly smiled , he knew she was acting strong . "Jisuk-ah , were going to karaoke after school , do you you want to come ?"

 

"Okay ...." She knew Woohyun was using this to try and cheer her up .

 

The day wore on , she tried her best to avoid Block B , but where ever she went they were there , even in the girl's bathroom !! Well just Kyung .... Zico looked sad , he would try and walk up to her at times but he would just turn around and sneak glances at her . The school day dragged on , she quickly went home to change , texting Woohyun she would meet them there . She dressed up casually knowing that maybe just Woohyun and some of the Infinite guys would be there . 

 

They were all having fun then Sunggyu came into the room , not just Sunggyu but he was with Jaekyung as well . What hurt the most was that he looked like he actually enjoyed being with her , the two were even holding hands . 

 

Jisuk continued to sing and watch the other sing while Sunggyu and Jaekyung were just flirting , 'Could it be that he was cheating one me as well ?' She thought looking away .

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Dongwoo pulled Sunggyu outside quickly , "What's wrong with you !?" He yelled at him .

 

"Nothing ." Sunggyu said trying to go back into the room .

 

"I'm not letting you go back in there , in fact , leave . Can't you see you and your new girlfriend , ugh ! Just go !" He yelled .

 

"My girlfriend has a name , Kwon Jaekyung ." He spat walking into the room exiting with Jaekyung all over him .

 

'We need to get the old Sunggyu back ... but how ?' Dongwoo thought walking back into the room .

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Updated ~ ah , comment ? :D