Meeting

Are You Still My Prince?

Jisuk looked as the two interacted , without a doubt Jisuk felt insecure . Sure she should know better , Sunggyu and her have been dating for three months already . But Jaekyung-sshi was well more woman enough for him , you can say .

 

"Jisuk , what's wrong ?" Sunggyu noticed , placing his hand on her shoulder . He didn't do that before , he'd place his hand on her cheek ....

 

"Nothing ." She moved her shoulder , his hand dropping .

 

"Oppa ~ I can't wait till classes start . We do have all of our classes together ." Jaekyung smiled . But Jisuk could see right through it . She wanted Sunggyu for herself .

 

"Yeah , it'll be a lot of fun ." He smiled .

 

"What about you Jisuk ? What University are you in ?" Jaekyung asked curiously .

 

"Um , I'm going to be in my second year of high school this school year ." She nodded .

 

Jaekyung lightly scoffed , 'With this little brat not in University I'll easily steal Sunggyu-Oppa .'

 

"Don't worry , I'll see you every single day ." Sunggyu smiled pulling her closer to him .

 

Sure he said that , but can he guarantee it ? He was one of the two Infinite members going off to Seoul University . But at least Dongwoo would watch out for him , right ?

 

The meet up ended with Jisuk walking home alone . Jaekyung said she was 'Too scared to go walking home alone .'

 

Jisuk quietly walked until she bumped into something - well someone .

 

"Sorry ." She bowed a few times .

 

"No , it's my fault ...." She looked up to see the guy looking at her .

 

"Umm , well goodbye ..." She walked away .

 

"My name is Woo Jiho !" He yelled . "Can I know your name !?"

 

"Ahn Jisuk !" She yelled quickly running off .

 

'Ahn Jisuk , I hope she goes to my new high school ...' He smiled walking off .

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter One ! :D comment !? ^_______^