Plan

Are You Still My Prince?

"It's true , huh ? Jaekyung and Sunggyu ?" Her voice cracked . The other guys looked at her , they knew if Sunggyu was going to do this to her they wouldn't have let him even look at her .

 

"Don't worry about it ! We got you covered !" SungJong tried to cheer her up . But it was no use .

 

"Jisuk , we need to show him that you're better off with out him ," Sungyeol said , "You're going to need a new boyfriend ." Sungyeol smirked .

 

"Oh ! And not Zico ! He actually likes you likes you !" Myungsoo interjected .

 

"How about Dongwoo ?" Hoya suggested .

 

"Ummm , no . Then he'll really know that it's all fake ." Myungsoo laughed .

 

"Yah ! I'm good looking ! I'm the best !" Dongwoo defended himself .

 

"At being weird !" SungJong smiled . This whole fight actually made Jisuk laugh .

 

"I nominate Woohyun ." Sungyeol said . Soon they all agreed . And the love game begins ... now !

 

"First , put you're in a relationship with one another on facebook ." Hoya smiled . "Now that you did , Dongwoo will ask how this all happened on Woohyun's wall . Sunggyu checks his facebook every few hours or so . So in the next three hours your "relationship" will be top news ." Hoya finished .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

He actually came earlier then Woohyun expected him to come . Within an hour of posting all the relationship lies Sunggyu bursted into Woohyun's house . Woohyun , expecting him was sitting in the living room .

 

"Hello Sunggyu ." He smiled .

 

"Don't hello me ." He spat . "You're dating Jisuk !?"

 

"Why should it matter to you ? You have Jaekyung ." He smiled .

 

Sunggyu got a pillow and threw it at him with all his might . "Oh like that actually hurt ." Woohyun smirked . Before Woohyun could say anything else Sunggyu puched him .

 

"You crazy bastard . You gave her up she's mine ." Woohyun shook his head .

 

"No , you're the crazy one ! Thinking you could just hit on her just like that ! I love her ."

 

"If you loved her so much why did you leave her !? Just go back to Jaekyung ." Woohyun looked at him in disgust .

 

"This is not over ." Sunggyu left .

 

Woohyun wiped his bleeding lip but he smiled . "That's what I wanted to hear . But this Jaekyung girl , now she's suspicious ."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Updated ~ yay , comment ?