Crying

Are You Still My Prince?

"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu looked at her.

 

"I go to school here." She shook her head in disbelief walking out the school gate.

 

Sunggyu got mad at himself. 'No she goes to this school.' He wanted to come up with an excuse to talk to her. And sadly that's what came out of his mouth. He was still upset with Woohyun, they were dating, well that's what it said on Facebook.

 

Sungyeol came up to him as well as Myungsoo and SungJong. They talked casually and waited for Hoya as well as Woohyun. Hoya came a little late to tell them Woohyun went to walk Jisuk home. Sunggyu clenched his fist. Sunggyu walked off. Leaving them there looking at him strangely.

 

It was night when Sunggyu went over to her house. Her parent's cars were gone but the living room light was on. 'She's probably studying.' He smiled, picturing her face when she couldn't figure out the problem.

 

He walked up to her door and rang it once. He heard the shuffling of some paper and slippers scrapping the ground below her.

 

"Hello?" She opened the door, seeing who it was she tried to close it. He put his foot in front of the door so it wouldn't close. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend. Jaekyung, right?"

 

"Look, can we talk about this?" He looked inside a little to see someone in there as well.

 

"I have a guest over right now."

 

"Who is it?"

 

"Zico-Oppa." She replied coldly.

 

"What's he doing here?"

 

"Why are you asking so many questions? You're not my boyfriend, stop caring so much."

 

"That's the thing. I just can't stop." He looked at her sadly. 

 

"Well your going to have to. Zico-Oppa asked me out."

 

"And you're actually going to go out with him?"

 

"Why not? You don't control me. Last time I checked you were some guy who left me for another girl." He looked at her in disbelief. She took this opportunity to slam the door shut.

 

"Noona, who was that?" The little boy she was tutoring asked her.

 

"No one."

 

"If it's no one then why are you crying?"

 

She wiped her tears away quickly. "It was just allergies. Anyway let's get back to math."

 

"Of course Noona, allergies." He rolled his eyes seeing right through the lie.  

 

 

 Sorry I haven't updated in forever. To make up for it, join my tumblr giveaway