Over

Are You Still My Prince?

"How are you feeling now ?" Zico said as he handed her an ice cream cone .

 

"Mhhmm ." She looked down .

 

"Let's go to the park ." He wrapped an arm around her , leading the way . They sat on the swings eating their ice cream .

 

"How is your boyfriend like ?" He just had to ask , 'What was so good about him ?' He thought .

 

"He's kind and everything a girl would really want in a guy , but he's changed ever since he started attending college ."

 

"How ?"

 

"At first I thought he would change , but he acts the same . He would have a bad attitude when I call him or when I text him and it hurts ."

 

"And you still want to be with him ?"

 

"I don't really know nowadays ." She sighed .

 

"Let's get you home ." He got up from the swing set waiting for her to do the same . The two walked together quietly . "Hey , this won't last especially if I'm around , I'll knock some sense into him ." Zico smiled , the two arrived at her house .

 

"Zico , thanks , you kind of cheered me up ."

 

"No problem ." He hugged her . "Anytime you feel sad our anything , don't be afraid to call me and ask to hang out ." He then kissed her forehead and walked away .

 

"Now I know where you've been ." She heard Sunggyu's voice , she turned around to see him by the front door .

 

"Oppa , he's my friend ."

 

"Friends kiss friend's foreheads !?"

 

"He was just being nice ! He was just cheering me up ."

 

"Yeah sure , don't talk to me anymore . You have him ." He began to walk away .

 

"Oppa , does this mean we're not together anymore ?"

 

"That was a stupid question ." He said coldly walking past her .

 

"Oppa ! I hate you !" She sobbed running into her house .

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

; ____________________________ ; comment ? bgihjzroijfdkuhfgoihoihgioh . Sunggyu , you better make this right ! D: