The Dance

Are You Still My Prince?

Zico and Jisuk entered the venue, she of course didn't want to go, especially after the fall out with Woohyun but Zico convinced her. She looked around hoping to see him though, to apologize of course.  "Why do you keep looking around?" Zico asked her as they searched for their table. To her surprise she was still sitting with Infinite, still. She sat down with Zico on her left and by the placeholder Hoya on her left. Sungyeol was across from her and he smiled and waved quickly before turning around.

 

"She's sitting down with Zico." He whispered into the mic when he turned around. "What do we do now?"

 

"Hoya, go up to her and pull her to the dance floor like you did last year." Woohyun commanded him.

 

"And I'll take care of the boy." Sunggyu said as he watched from afar. Hoya was going in excitedly asking her to dance. Zico didn't look bothered but she kept refusing.

 

"Go ahead, Jisuk, it's okay." Zico assured her. She gave in with a smile and walked over to the dance floor with him.  Sunggyu walked from where he was standing and sat down right next to Zico.

 

"Hello." Sunggyu said picking up the wine glass, getting a sip. "Having fun?"  

 

Zico looked over at him weirdly, "Aren't we all too young to drink alcohol?" He commented.

 

"It's not alcohol, it's grape cider." He smiled.

 

He looked away uncomfortably. "Oh."

 

"You're dating Jisuk now?"  

 

"Um, I don't really know, I-I um kissed her though." Zico stuttered, this was all too awkward.  

 

"Come on, let's go for a little walk, I'll give you some tips." Sunggyu stood up, leading the way to some of the rooms in the venue.  

 

When they were secluded the rest of the guys came out. "Hurry! Tie him up!" Woohyun got out some rope. The guys tackled him down easily since it was five against one.

 

"Why are you doing this!?" Zico exclaimed trying to get out of the ropes. 

 

"It's kind of obvious. I'm getting Jisuk back." Sunggyu said before leaving the room.