Cheat.

Are You Still My Prince?

Jaekyung smirked as she watched the heartbroken Jieun . 'He's mine now, little girl.' She thought as she moved closer to Sunggyu. She rolled her eyes, she stupidly came here with Sunggyu she hated his friends.

 

"Sunggyu-Oppa ~ say I'm pretty." She whispered in his ear. From the corner of his eyes he could see Jieun looking over at them . "Say it now Oppa." She was getting mad now.

 

"Kwon Jaekyung, you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen." He said with no emotions. She smiled and giggled .

 

"Oppa~ laugh too!" She pouted .

 

He began to fake a laugh but he could see Jieun from the corner of his eye. She looked hurt. 

 

'No , she would.' He lightly shook his head.

 

"Oppa, remember the deal." Jaekyung whispered in his ear.

 

How could he forget? Him cheating, I know what you're thinking. 'Sunggyu wouldn't cheat, right?' But he did. He could simply break this all off but if he did, he would be expelled.

 

The night didn't continue after they left the Karaoke room, he left his own way she tried to follow. 

 

"Why don't you just leave me alone !?"

 

"I like you, and I get what I want, always."

 

"Blackmail, you think that will get me to love you !? I'm done with this." He walked away.

 

"Your dad is going to be so disappointed. All your parents worked for down the drain." She tapped her foot. He groaned, this definitely wasn't what he wanted, but it would be something he'd have to deal with. Right?