Come Back

Are You Still My Prince?

Sunggyu went and searched for Jisuk until he found her at the balcony, where they first kissed. She was looking down, humming a song. He walked up to her and put his hands over her eyes.

 

"Zico?"

 

"I remember I kissed you here, a year ago today." He said removing his hands.

 

"Sunggyu..." She turned around to face him. 

 

"It's been quite a while..."        

 

"Yeah..." She began to walk away.

 

"Don't leave! I need to tell you the truth."  She stopped. "I-I cheated. Not on you, well kind of. But it was for my entrance exam for Seoul... And Jaekyung found out and she forced me to be with her. But I dropped out last week. I love you and I want to stay with you, I'm sure I could get into any other university."      

 

"I hate you. I hate you so much." She said softly.

 

"Jisuk...." He whispered.  'I blew it, this is the end...' He looked down.

 

"But no matter how hard I try to hate, it just makes me love you even more." She was walking towards him now. "Regardless of your stupidity, I still love you and I always will." She wrapped his arms around his neck.

 

"And Zico?"

 

"I'm sure he'll understand." She smiled and kissed him.

 

"I love you, I love you, and I love you."

 

"Should we start planning a wedding now?" Woohyun said with a smile, all the other guys surrounded them including Zico who only had his hands tied and tape around his mouth.

 

"Yes, please." Sunggyu pulled away kissing her forehead.

 

She laughed, "I still have to graduate, you know!"

 

"Of course." He smiled, "Let's just stay together, okay? Always." 

 

 

 

 

The End.