Finally

Are You Still My Prince?

'Let's go on a date , just the two of us .' Jisuk reread the text . She squealed , jumping up and down happily .

 

'Sure . When ?' She replied after her spazz attack .   

 

' Tomorrow night . Let's meet at Cafe A .' He soon replied .

 

'Okay Oppa . I haven't told you this , but I miss you . A lot .'

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

School had been doing well for her , as it turns out she even had some classes with Zico , even though he was a senior . They had music and P.E together . And he never took those classes for granted . He used them as a way to impress her of course .

 

"Why are you so happy ?" Woohyun asked when she sat down at the lunch table with the guys .

 

"Sunggyu-Oppa asked me out on a date ." She smiled .

 

"Good ! So you have the whole situation figured out ?" Hoya asked .

 

"Um , we haven't talked about that yet ." She sighed .

 

"Don't worry , if he doesn't treat you right , you could always come back to me ." Sungyeol hugged her .

 

"Of course ." She shook her head . Sungyeol and her were on good terms , but Sunggyu and him had there ups and downs .

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jisuk was already dressed up for her date .

Photobucket

 

She quickly went to Cafe A , waiting outside for him .

 

15 minutes later ....

 

30 minutes later ....

 

An hour later ....

 

"Why am I not surprised ?" She sighed . She began to walk away before someone tapped on her shoulder . She immediately smiled and hugged the person .

 

"Whoa , Jisuk , I didn't think you'd greet me like that ." Zico smiled .

 

She tried to hide her disappointment , but he could see right through it .

 

'Why does he keep hurting you like this ?' Zico thought looking at her frown a little .