Chapter Four

Take Care

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

I shoot straight up but went back down with the weight of Sica on me. I carefully place her head onto my pillow to not disturb her and see who was causing all this ruckus. Of course. All the members are present with either a pan, skillet, or even chopsticks banging or in this case, chopsticks tapping, with some sort of eating utensil. Then there's Tiffany with a megaphone. As if her voice wasn't loud enough. 

"Aww that was so sweet! Hey Taetae why don't you ever do that to me?"- Tiffany

"Why would I need to when you always wake up when I call out your name?"- Taeyeon

"Goodie, you're awake! Good morning~" - Hyoyeon

"Morning, unnie. Why are you here in the morning?"

"Eh, we wanted to see her as soon as possible." - Hyoyeon

"This the girl?" - Yoona

"Dunno. Never seen her but wow, nice catch Seo!" - Taeyeon

"How can you tell? Her hair's all over her face." - Sunny

"Instincts, sisterine. Instincts." -Taeyeon

"I'm gonna go raid your kitchen. Anyone wanna come?" -Sooyoung

"I'll go for some food." -Yoona

"Me too. I skipped breakfast just to make it in time." -Yuri

"Didn't everyone?" -Sunny

"Yah! Sssh. She's still sleeping." -Tiffany

"Says the girl who practically woke up the entire floor with her mega loud voice in the megaphone." - Yuri

"She's still sleeping. Now everyone, out. Go wait in the living room. Seo and what's her name?"- Taeyeon

"Jessica." -Tiffany

"Oh, right. And Jessica need to change and get ready since we barged in their little sleeping time. I'll cook breakfast for everyone. Seo, what do you and Jessica want?" - Taeyeon

"I'll go for either Ma or coffee and I'll have whatever you're having. Jessica would probably want caramel coffee and get her whatever we're having. Just no melony foods and especially no cucumbers near her."

"I'll help cook. Morning is always the worst with those shikshins." -Hyoyeon

Everyone left my room in a single filed line from jangshin to danshin. I waited for everyone to leave and thanked Taeyeon as she walked out the door, closing it behind her. I lightly shook Jessica to wake her up and patted her stomach when that failed. This is one tough nutcracker. No matter what I did, she didn't wake up. I tickled her sides and she gave a little squirm then pushed my hands off her.

"Come on, Jess. Time to wake up."

"Mmmhmmphh"

"No Mhmph-ing. Up."

"Mmmhhmmmmppphh."

"Jessica Sooyeon Jung. If you do not wake up this instant then I will bring a cucumber and rub it all over your face."

She slowly opened her eyes and harshly glared at me for two things. Waking her up and threatening her with a cucumber. Eh. It has no effect on me. I don't see how it's scary. I pulled her up and when both feet were on the ground and I was about to turn to the closet, I see in the corner of my eye her trying to go back to bed. Not gonna happen. I slip my hand from behind and catch her in time. There was no space between us. She had her hands on my shoulders and pressed out foreheads together. We were both going to lean in when

"SEO! HURREH UUUPP! BREAKFAST IS ALMOST- WHOA Y TIME GOIN ON" -Hyoyeon

I let go of her and try to smooth out my shirt while she does the same with hers. It's always awkward when your unnie catches you about to make a move. I ruffle my hair a bit and smile saying, "I'll get goin soon."

"And missy, you better have corrupted have corrupted her mind." -Hyoyeon

"UNNIE!"

She left us alone with a prideful smile. 

"Your unnies seem fun. Never expected it from you."

"Should I take that as an insult or a compliment."

"Whatever you'd like to think. It's just your personalities are so different. It's hard to see how you guys even met each other."

"I'll tell you how we all became a group later on. You're bound to find out sometime. You are part of our group now."

"I am?"

"Well, yeah. I mean you are going to be my fake girlfriend for a little while before we can come up with an excuse and both of us could go back to our normal lives." It hurts. Why did it hurt saying that?

"Right. Come on. We don't want to have them wait." I went to my closet to find something for myself to wear and called Jessica over for her to pick. I still don't know what she likes to wear. I grabbed my favorite army jacket knowing we're going to have to pick up some of her stuff later on, a white shirt, and a pair of navy blue skinny jeans that were slightly ripped up. She grabbed a simple cardigan, a pair of skinny jeans that were ripped up more than mines, and a white blouse. We both went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth together. I let her wash her face first and waited outside for her to change. She did the same to me after we were done. After the both of us were finished, we checked ourselves and each other to fix any mistakes before going out. She helped roll up my sleeves while I fixed the little strand of hair that was annoying her and get out one of the eyelashes in her eye. After checking ourselves one last time, we went out to see all my unnies ready to question us. 

"May you please interrogate us after breakfast?"

"Sure. It's going to take a while to get through 8 unnies anyway."-Sooyoung

We all ate like there was no tomorrow. The room was filled with laughter and cheesy jokes flying around all around us. I really do enjoy it when we're all here together. Whenever one of us was in a bad mood, the entire group would always come without a second thought. If any of us were away, we'd either pull up an all nighter just to come to us, Skype, or use our group chat. Whenever it was a personal matter, they knew who was the right person to speak to who for that certain situation. They knew when one of us needs time alone or when one of us needs someone to depend on. That's why I love this group. No matter how long we know each other, the ending is always the same. Together, we'll be with each other forever. 

I unconsciously smiled as Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon were throwing food at each other. We all stopped when we heard an unfamiliar laugh. Jessica. Each one of us was confused as to why she was laughing.

"You guys are too funny!"

Everyone snorted and laughed whole heartedly. Jessica will fit right in. Everyone finished eating after that show. I washed the dishes along with Yoona and Tiffany while everyone was either cleaning up the food fight or wiping the table clean. After the clean up, we all sat on the couch in order of Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Me, then Jessica. Jessica and I held hands to not only help to trick my unnies into thinking we're a couple, but also to signal each other for when who's going to answer what. 

"So. When'd you meet?" - Sooyoung

The questioning has begun.