Chapter One

Take Care

Hmm, if we created the sub company on the land here, then not only would it scare the citizens nearby, but there could be some environmental habitat loss for the species there and cause of deforestation. Decline. Now to only explain thoroughly to the others why. I'll start on that paper later. Next stack of paper. This is about the idea of making a new product. It shows how the Nervegear from that Sword Art Online anime becoming to real life and they need some help of assistance. Assistance of what though? I'm no video designer and I rarely even play any games. As I was continuing to read the information they gave me, I heard the doorbell rung. I checked the time to see it 10:45. Who in the world could it possibly be considering the time as of right now and they decide to visit? I walk to my door and open it a bit harsher than intended to.
 

"Um. Hi. Are you Seo Joohyun?" She was wearing a trench coat covering her entire body and heels at least up to 4 inches.
 

"Yes. You are?"
 

"I'm Jessica Jung. I was sent by Kwon Yuri. May I come in?"
 

"Uh yeah, go ahead."

I made way for her to come in and slowly closed the door as she went in.I told her she could put her coat on the coat rack in the corner. She was hesitant at first but slowly revealed what was under it. Her back was facing me but I could tell just by her back that she wasn't wearing much. I turn my head towards my other direction. She turned around and saw that I was obviously uncomfortable with her attire. Now, this isn't the first time Yuri sent me someone dressed like this to me. I know who she is. She's just some hooker. I sent the first, second, and third one back home and I'm not afraid to do the same to this one. But the problem is that those previous ones weren't even close to my type. This one though. She's perfect.
 

"I think you know now who I am."
 

"I know, but just to make sure, why don't you tell me who you are?"
 

"I think this note Ms.Kwon gave me to give to you should explain everything."
 

I grabbed the note she handed me and unfolded it. 
 

Haha, I got your type right, didn't I? Before I tried so many different types but I didn't realize it till now that all the ones I sent you were all that y tall type that I was interested in. I have to say though. If I didn't already have Yoona, I would have her in an instant. Now be easy on her, okay? You'll be her first client. I'm not sure if she's a or not. Have fun~ Release your all your stress or else you'll turn old soon~ 
                                                                                                                                                       Love, Yuri.

 

Seriously? When is she going to learn that I will never do as she thinks to anyone she sends me. I'm not that type of person. 
 

"Did she pay you yet?" 
 

"No, ma'am." Of course not. She wouldn't send a person here and not pay her. That way, I'm forced to stay with her for the night unless I pay her. Too bad for her. I don't care about the money. I just want this whoever she is out of my condo.
 

"Ma'am? Heh, maybe I am getting old. To think I'm only 22."
 

"If it makes you feel any better, you're younger than me."
 

"Really? How old?"
 

"24." I don't see it. She looks so...young. As if her youth is stuck with her. She looks tired, but still radiating a sort of childish but still mature feeling. 
 

"Ah, and to think you look a lot younger than me. I bet you look a lot better without that heavy makeup."
 

She comes up to me and pulls on my collar, playing with the hem of it. She whispers seductively in my ear saying, "Why don't you wash it off for me?" Ugh. And with just that one phrase, my mood completely altered. 
 

I clench my teeth and smirk bitterly. I softly push her and turn my around making my back face towards her. I don't want her here. Not some stranger Yuri found from the streets or wherever she found her.
 

"How much and how long you're supposed to stay?"
 

"$400. I'm supposed to stay overnight."
 

"You can go back home. I'll be right back with your money."
 

"Wait! Ms.Kwon said that if you tried to send me home then you'd have to pay me double."
 

"Double?! I don't have that much with me! I barely even have 400 in my hand! The nearest ATM isn't working and the bank is most definitely closed at this time."
 

"Then I guess you have no choice but for me to stick around."
 

I was about to glare right at her but when I looked right at her, I turned my head towards the ground. 
 

"Aww, is someone shy?"
 

"I-I'm not! Don't you have anywhere else to go?"
 

"Can't. That's not allowed in my job."
 

"Then at least tell me you brought a spare change of clothes."
 

"Nope. Didn't bother. Boss gave me these clothes and said I didn't need a spare since I would be anyway."
 

"That's not gonna happen. Just go sit on that couch over there."
 

"Okie dokie artichoke"
 

I went to my room and grabbed an oversized t shirt. I went back and went towards her till I was right in front of her. I stuck my arm out giving her the shirt while looking at the ground.
 

"What's that?"
 

"A shirt. Wear it. If you don't, you'll catch a cold."
 

"Nah, I've worn less."
 

"I don't want to know if you've worn less or not. I want you to wear this. You're in my condo which means, my property, and I have the decision of whether you have clothes on or not."

"Look bud, I'm older than you. I'll be perfectly fine."
 

"It's uncomfortable seeing someone in the state of practically . Now change."
 

"Nope. Don't wanna."
 

"Why can't you just listen to me for once!" Never  have I ever had someone as aggravating as her! All my life, I've been the person with the most patience, hell, I even passed the patience test the unnies made me go through and made a new record of 11 days and 9 hours but nooo! I just can't stand this women!
 

"Cause. Don't feel like it." 
 

"UGH! I have never had someone disobey me so much and I am not starting now!"
 

"Aw, you're flattering me." That's it. I don't care about if she's Miss Korea I am not letting her wear that. I don't care if she's topless for even a second. 

 

"If you don't change into this shirt then I'll do it for you."
 

She smirked mischievously. "I guess you're gonna have to."
 

I didn't waste any time and forcefully grabbed her wrists, trapping her on both sides. I put both her hands together to make her wrist cross and put my forearm over it to trap her. With the couch and me trapping her, there's no way she could escape.
"What the do you thing you're doing?!"

 

"Changing you. That is what you said and I quote, "If you don't change into this shirt then I'll do it for you." Then you responded, "I guess you're gonna have to." Therefore, I am given the right to change you."
 

"Why change me when you're just gonna see me anyway? There's nothing left to hide after you strip me."
 

"Who said I would want to look at some nudist all night?"
 

"Many would."
 

I didn't respond back and slowly undressed her. She knew I was uncomfortable but said nothing. Smirking at me, she stayed still as she let me undress her. I pulled the zipper down slowly, careful to not get ahold of her skin. Her milky white skin was looking so smooth and clean. It was a creamy like texture. One you find from an ice cream parlor like- No. I can't keep thinking of these thoughts. Especially for her. I release my hold and slip my hand on her lower back. I slightly lifted her and shed the little article of clothing there was on her. I thew it to the side and-
 

"OMG SEO!"
 

"."