Chapter Three

Take Care

A/N: Happy New Years everyone! ^-^ I hope you all have a great 2014! Now, I would like to tell you that yes, there are many chapters that are already done. I decided to hide them so that not only will you all have to wait long for just one chapter, but that way the story will slowly and steadily progress. This will also help me because I will be able to continue writing chapters for the future. Thank you all for those who have read my story even if ya'll are some silent readers. And thank you ESPECIALLY if you actually read this long of a toosh Authors Note. XD

 

 

 

Till 4 o' clock in the morning we had been planning the history of our relationship and learning everything we could possibly know about each other. So far, I've covered she's a bit dazed, loves sleep, April 18 is her birthday, and detests any fruits related to melons. She also hates cucumbers. She has a sister name Krystal but she's living in the states to study some major I forgot and came to Korea at the age of 8 to live with her grandparents. Apparently, I was her first client so not a lot of people know about her occupation. Yuri has never seen her and only received a description of how she looked so there's nothing to worry since she doesn't think as deep as others. She's carefree and go with the flow with the happy go lucky attitude so there's no way for her to recognize Jessica. We made up how we met in Incheon while she was working there and I went on a business trip. We've been together for a year and 2 months making it enough time for her to move in. That was also a good amount since I broke up with my last ex about 3 years ago. That also means since Sica lives in Incheon and is moving in with me, that's the perfect reason of why she's unemployed.

Honestly, she really wasn't that bad of a person. It's just that she was desperate for money. I mean, she came all the way from America to help her grandparents with the farm and that's something to be proud of. She didn't know any Korean when she came and look at her now, speaking two languages fluently. But her grandparents died in a tractor accident so she was left alone, trying to find a job that pays enough for her to get through the week. That's pretty admirable.

By 3 o' clock we covered everything. Both our heads were pounding with so much information that I had to write down everything to clarify any confusions. After everything was memorized, I told her to go shower and head to bed. I know for sure Tiffany isn't going to call but barge in like last time so that means we'll share a bed tonight then every other night I'll get the couch. And to think it's my bed. I just met the girl and already, I spoil her. Such a princess. I've already contacted her boss saying that she'll no longer work there. He knew of my high status and if he even utters a word about me, I will have him behind bars. While Sica was in the bathroom, I went back to my office to complete more than half of the paperwork. Constantly everyday, my desk kept piling with useless papers involving only work. I was dead tired everyday and everyone knew it. But I'm the one who brought up this company making me having to keep it steady and rising from now on. There's no one I can trust with the position as President so I have to continue on as President until I could find someone who'll take over.  

I heard the door open and looked up to see what she needed.

"I never knew you wore glasses."

"Oh yeah. forgot to tell you. By the way, I wear glasses."

"Nice to know. Now hurry up and shower. I could see the sweat leaking through your shirt, even if it's winter."

"Surprised you haven't me yet."

"I'll be sure to when I get the chance."

"I guess you'll have no chance."

It was fun talking to her. At least, not when she's trying to talk me. Those kind of talks are too hard to comprehend. She's a really fun person to be with in general, but I could tell we'll be the type to constantly bicker. I mean, even our zodiac signs are opposing. But its easy to joke around with her and even if she would glare at you, right after you could see something in her eyes. I don't know what it is, maybe warmth, maybe teasing, but it's always positive. 

"Hey. Take a break from work will you? It's time to get some sleep. Have you showered? Like before I knew you?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"I saw your hair was slightly damp. Have you brushed your teeth?"

"Geez, you sound like my unnie. And not yet."

"Technically, I am your unnie. Now go brush your teeth then come sleep with me."

"Just let me pack up. You can sleep before me. And I'm not sleeping with you every night. The only reason I will be tonight is I'm sure Tiffany is gonna sneak up on us if we oversleep which will probably happen."

She said "Hmph." and left, letting me to pack up. I put all the opened books back into its original place and all the binders into the bookcase full of other binders. I arrange all the papers that were scattered all over my desk into 4 neat piles and turn off my laptop. I'm dead tired. I let out a yawn and make my way to the closet to get a new tank top that didn't show my abdomen muscles as much as this wife beater and a thin button up shirt to have a sense of privacy. I hurriedly brush my teeth and went to my room. What a sight. I see her close to sleep with her head rocking back and forth. Whenever her head hit the headboard, her eyes would shoot back to life for a second, go back to her half dead, slightly opened eyes, and then repeat the process. I climbed into the bed on the far left while she took the right and ask, "Why didn't you go to sleep?"

Her eyes looked up to mines and said, "I wanted to wait for you."

That was sweet of her. No ones ever done that. Then again, almost everyone obeyed to what I told them to do. This girl was different. Even though she defies my every word, that's what makes her fun. I inch closer to her and drape my arm over her shoulder. She rests her head on the crook of my neck and right away, she goes into a deep slumber. I wonder. When was the last time she had a decent amount of sleep? It's kind of nice. There was an emptiness feeling in my chest. It screamed, "I'm lonely!" so many times, I don't know what number I'm at anymore. But right when I got to know her, it disappeared. Its that sort of relief that my heart's been yearning to feel for years. And just suddenly, in just a few hours of knowing the girl, it disappears. I'm happy.