Chapter Twelve

Take Care

 ~Seohyun's Pov~

Jessica and I have been officially together for a few months now. It was time to head back to Seoul today and I couldn't wait. I just hope Hwanhee isn't going to bother us anymore. When we reach Korea, Jess and I agreed to tell the group how we really met. I was fidgeting in my seat the whole time thinking what my unnie-deul might think. Will they be mad? Angry? Disappointed? Ugh. All this thinking is giving me a headache. I sigh then turn my head, meeting with Jessica's worried eyes.

 "Hey baby are you okay?", Jessica said while she held my hand. I looked at her. 

"I'm fine. I'm just afraid of how they will react when we tell them," I sighed.  

"It's okay. Remember, we're in this together, right?" She said while giving me a reasuring smile. 

"Of course we are," I said. I gave her a peck on the lips making her blush.  

I'm so glad I confessed to her. Without her I wouldn't know what to do. I just couldn't keep living with a fake realationship. I love her too much. She makes me so happy. We then proceed to the plane holding hands.  

 

~Flashback~ 

I swear I can't take it anymore. I'm truly in love with Jessica. Every minute I spend with her makes my heart flutter. Her eyes, her laugh, her smile, her personality. Everything about her is just so... perfect. But what if she doesn't like me back? What if she likes someone else? Seohyun, stop thinking negatively. She probably might like you back. I don't care anymore. I just want her to know how I really feel. While I was deep in my thoughts, I felt someone dump water on me. I look up and see Jess smiling down at me with a bucket in her hand.  

"Finally, you noticed me!"

"Oh sorry. I was thinking about something." I said while I was drying off. 

"I know. I kept calling your name and you still didn't notice." She pouted a little. Aww she's so cute. She makes me wanna pinch her cheeks!  

"I said sorry already now come over here'.' I said patting the seat next to me. She struts to sit next to me on the sand. I wrap my arm around her waist as she leans her head on my shoulder. I look around trying to find the bucket. Sneakily, I take it and check if there's any more water. Bingo! There's plenty of water. I know it's mean and all, but come on! She didn't have to pour water on me. It's payback time.

"You know," I said as I lean dangerously close to her ear. I feel her body stiffen. 

"you shouldn't have splashed all that water on me if you know the consequences."

"A- A- And what is that?" Jess stutterly asked. 

"This." I poured the water that was still in the bucket onto her. I was laughing hysterically after seeing her shocked.  

After I was finishing laughing my off, I got up and looked at Jess. She looked like she was about to cry. Oh god look what you did now Seohyun. I felt guilty. I was just playing around with her. I kneeled down next to her and kept apologizing, yet nothing came out of . As I hugged her and kept reasurring her that I was just playing around, she grabbed an ice cold water bottle and dumped it all over me. 

"AHHHH", I shrieked when I felt the coldness run through my body. She laughed evilly as she ran away. 

"Oh you are so gonna get it now!" I yelled running after her. 

We spent the rest of the day playing around in the ocean. If only we could stay here forever, but we still have to go back home. After we cleaned up, we were snuggling on the couch when I decided to break the silence. It's time for me to tell her how I really feel.

"Um... Jess I have something to tell you."Ok. No turning back now.  

"Hmm", She hummed in response with her eyes still closed.  

I then change our positions so we were standing up facing each other while I held her hands. She looked at me confusingly. I stared deeply into her eyes. I'm ready to say it.  

"I have something to confess." 

"Well, I'm listening."

"I like you - no, scratch that - I love you. Ever since I saw you, my heart keeps beating 100 times faster than it should that I began to think it was unhealthy. Everytime you're around me, I just feel happy. I know I'm being really cheesy, but everything about you is absoulutely perfect. I hope you accept my feeling for you. I just don't want to keep a fake realationship with you when I want you to be mine for real. So will you be my girlfriend... for real this time?" I said in one breath.

"I- uh don't know what to say," She said in shock.

*Sigh* I knew this was going to happen. My heart hurts. I could feel it plop to my stomach. It feels too heavy. 

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to get that off of my chest. It's ok if you don't accept my feelings for you. Maybe when we get back home we should just end thi- ." Before I can finish my sentence, I felt her hands pull my neck closer to her and we kissed. It wasn't just any kiss, it felt more magical than the other kisses we shared. I poured the same amount of love that she poured into the kiss. When I felt I was running out of breath I pulled out from the kiss and leaned my forehead against hers.    

"So?" I said hopefully still feeling breathless. 

"Yes I will be your girlfriend... for real," She said looking at me with a big smile.  

"YAY!!!!!!", I yelled. I was so happy I couldn't hide my excitement. I then wrap my arms around her and spinned. I heard her giggle as I spun. I then put her down and connect our lips once more. 

"I love you," I said in between our lips. She then pulls apart from the kiss. 

"I love you too," She said looking up at me with that gorgeous smile of hers and pecked my lips once more. 

We sat on the couch holding each other close as if our lives depended on it. I kiss her forehead and before you know it, we head of into dreamland together. 

~Flashback End~

We were infront of our house holding hands and going inside. We then hear a lot of chattering. All the unnies were in the living room playing games.

"Hey guys! Looks like Seohyun and Jessica are back from their trip," Sunny unnie said with a smile on her face. 

 "Welcome home!!!" Everyone yelled. 

"So what did you guys do there, huh?" Taeyeon unnie said while wiggling her eyebrows and nudged me with her elbow. Ahh byuntae.

"Ahh chincha unnie", I whined. I know my face is red as a tomato. I felt the heat rising up.

"Arasso~ just kidding", She laughed while messing up my hair. 

"I think it's time we tell them," She told me. 

"Tell us what?" Hyoyeon eyed us suspiciously. We've gained everyone's attention. Oh dear.

 

 

 

 

 

Hola peoplez! Sooo sorry for the long wait. I procrastinate. Buut I gained a coauthor mostly cause I'm losing any inspiration I have left in writing stories. I try and try but when I wrote this story, it was back when I had legit the best English teacher ever. She had encouraged everyone to write everyday and basically taught me how to write correctly. New year means new teacher and blah blah. ANYWAYS, ya'll really have to actually thank Oxangel for this chapter. She was the one who wrote the ENTIRE chapter by herself AND came up with the idea on her own. The only thing I did was edit :P So please please please leave your comments for thanking her and welcoming her to the story! She's the reason this story is still ongoing after so long and I have much gratitude towards her. Thank you all for sticking this far with us and hopefully in the future!