Date with a Fashionista

The Dragon's Smiling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Note: Hello my friends! Today is Friday January 31st and that means it's time for yet another update to this ongoing JiFany fan-fiction. Today I'm going to skip the usual monologue and jump straight into the story. You all know how thankful I am to you for keeping with me through the construction of this story. Without further ado, I present to you, Chapter 6!!

-Silent_Revolution

The embarrassment and frustration of failing to ask Jiyong for his number stayed with Tiffany for days after the meeting with Big Bang. Despite this, the general consensus of the girls remained to be sheer delight at the fact that they were able to befriend Big Bang. The following day was filled with stories of their time at the club much to the jealousy of those who had decided to stay home and miss out on what sounded to be such a fun night.

 

"The club was great," said Hyoyeon. "They really know how to take care of idols."

 

"The VIP rooms were daebak!" exclaimed Taeyeon. "I was super duper impressed."

 

"You guys total missed Seungri-ah dancing and singing our song," added Yuri. "Definitely the funniest moment of the night." And on it went, making those that didn't go more and more jealous of those that went.

 

Days later found Tiffany still sad that she couldn't find the courage to ask Jiyong for his phone number. On multiple ocassions she had almost decided on just asking Sunny for his number. However, she didn't want Sunny or any of the girls to know that she was interested in Big Bang's leader especially after the worry that came from Yoona's revelation of her attraction to Daesung. Therefore, despite wanting to contact him, Tiffany couldn't find a viable, not to mention secretive, way to do it.

 

Luckily for her, her chance would come a couple weeks later, in a very surprising way. The day found Tiffany, on a rare break, entering one of her favorite coffee shops. Coincidentally, the shop was rather close to the YGent main building but that thought hadn't really crossed Tiffany's mind as she waited in line to order her usual drink. Neither did the usual human reaction when entering a location of looking around at who was there. If both had crossed her mind she may have taken a moment to look around at her surrounds and catch that someone who had been on her mind quite often as of recently was staring straight at her with a grin on his face. Instead, when she got up to the barista to order she was surprised to find that she wasn't required to pay for her drink.

 

"Did I win a contest or something?" she asked the barista who handed Tiffany her drink without charging it to the cash register. "How come I don't have to pay for this drink?"

 

"It was already paid for Ms. Hwang," said the worker before pointing over to a corner of the establishment. "Another patron asked us to charge it to his tab."

 

Looking over to see who would've done that for her, Tiffany was surprised to spot none other than Kwon Jiyong grinning from her from one of the tables within the shop. Thanking the barista for her drink she quickly rushed over to him with a happy smile on her face. "Anyeong oppa!" she exclaimed when she reached his table. "Thanks for the coffee."

 

Getting up in order to greet her, Jiyong gave her a friendly one armed hug in greeting before offering her the other seat at his table. "No problem Fany-ah," he said as he tried to move around the many papers that were littered on his table. "Sorry for the mess."

 

"Oh don't worry about that oppa," responded Tiffany as she took a seat and glanced at the papers on the table. "Are these songs?" Curiosity took over as she realized that these weren't songs that she had heard of.

 

"Neh, you're looking at the songs that will make up oppa's new album," explained Jiyong with a proud look of all his work in front of them. "It should be released towards the end of the year."

 

"Omo, another album already, that's amazing oppa!" exclaimed Tiffany in shock. She couldn't fathom how it was possible for a person to have just finished a group world tour, be prepping for a solo world tour, and also be prepping for the release of another album. But of course, this was Kwon Jiyong after all. He wasn't famous even amongst his fellow idols for nothing. "Have you recorded any of them yet?" she asked excitedly. "Can I get a sample oppa?"

 

Normally, Jiyong was quite protective of the music that he had yet to release. In a world where competition was everything, the last thing he wanted was for someone to steal the ideals of his music and publish it before he got a chance to. However, those thoughts didn't even cross his mind when Tiffany asked him. Instead, Jiyong smiled and nodded as he reached into his pocket and brought out his phone where he kept some of his music to listen to on the go. Handing her an earphone he scrolled down to the playlist that held his work-in-progress music and choose one of them for her to listen to.

 

*Now Playing: Crooked by G-Dragon*

 

"Wow oppa this sounds awesome!" exclaimed Tiffany who was obviously really impressed. "I love this song and I can't wait til your album comes out."

 

"Thanks Fany-ah," replied Jiyong when the song had ended. "If you really like the song, oppa will send you the mp3 if you promise not to share it with anyone else."

 

"Omo, yes please oppa, thank you very much," said Tiffany with a grateful bow. "Will you spend the rest of the day here?" Truthfully, Tiffany had only planned on stopping by to pick up a drink before continuing on with the rest of her day. She didn't mind staying if Jiyong was going to stay there but she did want to do a bit of shopping before the day was done.

 

"Actually, I'm pretty much done for the day," answered Jiyong thoughtfully as he began to collect his papers. "I'll probably just head home after this unless you have something in mind."

 

"Erm, why doesn't oppa come shopping with me?" suggested Tiffany before her courage ran out. "Oh, um, that is if you'd like to." Tiffany surprised herself by being so forward as to ask Jiyong to go shopping with her. As soon as she said it, she realized what she had just done which was ask Jiyong on a date. She could only hope that Jiyong wouldn't think of herself as wierd. Surprisingly, the answer he gave her was one she was not expecting.

 

"Sure," answered Jiyong much to her surprise. "Where did you want to go?"

 

"To _ _ _ _ mall!" exclaimed Tiffany, overjoyed that he had chosen to go with her. "I can call us a cab if you'd like oppa."

 

"No need," said Jiyong passively as he got up and offered his hand to help her up. "We can take my car." As they exited the coffee shop Jiyong led her to a sleek white Lamborghini Aventador parked nearby.

 

"Aish, oppa you really like to travel in style don't you," said Tiffany jokingly as he opened the passenger door for her. "Won't driving something like this attract unwanted attention?"

 

"Well, my only other car is the Bentley that everyone knows I have so this is a little bit better," he replied with a laugh as he got into the driver seat and started up the engine. "Don't worry, the windows are tinted so no one will be able to see us." And with that, they pulled out of the parking lot and started the short drive to the mall that Tiffany had planned to shop at.

 

"So how is the rest of Big Bang?" inquired Tiffany after a short companionable silence. "Are they enjoying their break from performing?"

 

"Actually, it's the exact opposite," replied Jiyong with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "Youngbae and Seungri are preping for their albums, Daesung is gearing for promoting in Japan, and Seunghyun is busy acting."

 

"Wow, everyone is so busy aren't they," said Tiffany in surprise. "You guys must be exhausted."

 

"I won't lie it does get tiring at times," replied Jiyong, running a hand through his hair wearily. "I could  definitely use a long break after all this promoting and stuff."

 

"Aigoo, poor oppa," said Tiffany somewhat guilty. "I should've let you go home instead of accompanying me shopping."

 

"Gwenchana Fany-ah," Jiyong answered with a smile. "Doing something other than work allows me to relax and actually be somewhat normal for a change." Turning his head, he shot her a smile before returning his concentration to the road. "Besides, not many people can say they went on a data with SNSD's prettiest member," he added with a wolfish grin. "This definitely beats going home to rest."

 

Tiffany blushed rather heavily thanks to his comment as her face broke out into an embarrassed but happy smile. "Aish oppa, you exaggerate,” she retorted with a playful slap to his arm. “I’m not the prettiest girl in my group.” Despite her remark, Tiffany couldn’t help but feel elated as her internal fan girl was squealing and jumping for joy at the fact that the G-Dragon had called her the prettiest out of all her members. However, she didn’t want to play it too easy and decided to test him a bit. “Besides, if I remember correctly, you chose Yoona as your ideal type in SNSD when you were on Strong Heart,” she said, wondering how he would explain that. “I was on that list too and you didn’t pick me.”

 

“Aish, Fany-ah you know how the public opinion works,” explained Jiyong in an embarrassed tone that she had remembered that fact. “Yoona-ah was the safe choice because every male idol picked her as their ideal type in the group.”

 

“So you’re telling me that Yoona isn’t your ideal type in our group?” asked Tiffany, trying to trap him into revealing that little piece of information to her. “Then who would be your ideal type amongst us?”

 

“Haha you’d like to know that wouldn’t you Fany-ah,” replied Jiyong, easily seeing where she was going with her question. “Perhaps one day I’ll tell you.”

 

“Aww, come on tell me oppa,” said Tiffany in an attempt to coax him into revealing his ideal type. “If you do maybe I can help you get closer to that person.”

 

“Honestly, I’d like to get close to that person,” admitted Jiyong with a shrug. “But in the end it’s difficult because of our lives as idols.”

 

Although she didn’t say anything in response, Tiffany agreed wholeheartedly with his assessment. Although it may seem strange to others, dating was one of the hardest feats to accomplish for an idol. For starters, most contracts with the major companies had a clause specifically to ban dating. Although she wasn’t sure if it was the same for Jiyong, Tiffany knew for a fact that not only was such a clause in her contract with SM but it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter