A Little Piece of DaeYoon

The Dragon's Smiling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Hello All! Today is May 5th, 2014! Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! I hope you guys haven't missed me too much. So far my school work is coming along nicely and I've had enough down time to construct yet another chapter for you guys. That being said, let's jump straight into chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

 

-Silent_Revolution

“Oppa are you sure it’s okay for us to go out?” asked Yoona as she and Daesung exited the hotel lobby and walked down the street. “Shouldn’t we be waiting for them to return?”

 

“Anniyo, like hyung said Jiyong hyung will comeback once he finds Tiffany-ah,” replied Daesung. “There’s no real point in waiting for them to return.” Still seeing that Yoona was worried about the current situation between Jiyong and Tiffany, Daesung decided to tease Yoona to bring her mind off of it. “Yah, why, don’t you want to spend time with your oppa?” asked Daesung in a tone of mock hurt. “I was going to take you to a nearby night market to try out local cuisine.”

 

At the sound of food Yoona quickly perked up and worry gave way to excitement. “Kaja oppa!” she exclaimed excitedly as she latched on to his arm without so much as a thought. “I could definitely use some more food.”

 

“Y-yah, you just ate,” replied Daesung who was slightly embarrassed by the sudden skinship between them. “How on Earth are you still hungry?” The two laughed together and soon found themselves at the entrance of the busy night market.

 

“Wow, I can’t believe this many people are still up,” muttered Yoona as she worriedly fidgeted with the scarf that covered the lower part of her face. “It’s a good thing we decided to come with disguises or we may have been spotted.”

 

“There is still a risk since there is no real way to cover your doe-eyes,” added Daesung. “I wouldn’t be surprised if a fan recognized your pretty eyes.”

 

His compliment caused Yoona to beam happily ad hold onto him even tighter. “Oppa you’re sweet,” she replied cutely. “I think your eye-smiles are really handsome as well.”

 

Embarrassed, Daesung could only smile and look at his feet shyly.

 

“Yah oppa why are you acting so shy?” asked Yoona who was laughing her adorable alligator laugh. “Do I make you shy?”

 

“Of course you do Yoona-ah,” muttered Daesung shyly. “To be honest, I’m always star struck whenever I see you, you’re just so beautiful.”

 

His truthful confession caused Yoona to drop her joker’s mentality and joined Daesung in being embarrassed. “Oppa, these days there are a lot of new girl groups coming out with every pretty members,” she said after awhile. “I’m no longer the ideal type of most guys anymore.”

 

“Anniyo, there has yet to be another idol that has yet to take your place in my heart as my ideal type,” said Daesung quickly before bringing his hand to his mouth in shock at what he had just revealed. “Um, I-ah, I mean…crap I shouldn’t have said that.” Quickly, he turned and looked away from her, worried that she would react negatively to his unplanned confession. The silence that followed was even more worrying for Daesung who was becoming more and more sure that she would respond negatively.

 

Yoona, on the other hand, was simply a chaotic mess of nerves and emotions. As far as she knew, the ideal types of Big Bang have always been kept secret. Once in awhile, some of the members would step forward and describe the kind of girl they wanted to date but they never ever gave names. To find out that she was Daesung’s ideal type not only shocked her, it made her really happy. However, it also made her conflicted with what her group members had talked about when they first befriended Big Bang. Although time had passed and it was obvious that Tiffany-unnie and Jiyong-oppa where headed in that direction, Yoona still worried about public opinion should the two groups go public with their friendship and possible relationships. If she was true to herself, Yoona’s statement awhile back concerning Daesung was only the tip of the iceberg. Yes she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter