Let's Go Party!

The Dragon's Smiling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: HELLO MY FAITHFUL!! It's Friday January 17th, 2014 and that means.... ANOTHER UPDATE! Before I get started I just wanted to once again thank my subscribers and also thank my commenters. Thanks again to everyone for giving this story a chance. And now, without further ado, I give you the 4th chapter in The Dragon's Smiling Angel

 

-Silent_Revolution

@Big Bang’s Dorm

 

“Hyung what should I wear?!” shouted Seungri as he tore apart his closet in search of the right outfit. “Yah hyung, help me!”

 

Ever since they had gotten home from the restaurant the maknae had been in freak-out mode. In the ten minutes in which they’ve been home he had probably tried on every outfit he had as well as most of the outfits offered by his fellow members. Despite all this, it seemed that there was not a single outfit that worked.

 

On the other hand, surprisingly, Jiyong was already prepared and was sitting on the living room sofa waiting for his maknae. Being the fashionista he was, he knew exactly what looked good on him and therefore didn’t take long at all to be satisfied with his outfit.

 

“Aish, just wear something comfortable,” answered Jiyong in exasperation. “Hurry up or else the girls may not want to go clubbing anymore.” It was meant to be a joke but it seemed as though the maknae didn’t notice as he quickly picked an outfit before barreling out of his room at top speed.

 

“Okay I’m done!” he exclaimed as he quickly rushed out the door without so much as a good-bye. “Kaja!”

 

Chuckling, Jiyong hoisted himself off the couch and began following at a much more leisured pace. “I guess we’re heading out now guys,” he said to his remaining members. “See you when we get back.”

 

“Yah, don’t do anything crazy arraso,” warned TOP from his room. “Last thing we need is to showcase the new friendship between Big Bang and SNSD.”

 

“Neh hyung,” called out Jiyong as he closed the door. “See you later!” Walking to the dorm garage, Jiyong found that his manager had succeeded in procuring them one of the company vans. The maknae was already in the front passenger seat and was motioning for him to hurry-up.

 

 

“Aish hyung what took you so long,” complained Seungri once Jiyong opened the door to the driver’s seat. “Come on, we’re wasting club time lets go.”

 

“Arraso, I’m starting the van now,” said Jiyong before turning the paper with the address of the girl’s dorm. “Here, pull up the directions on your phone and guide me.” Turning to the stearing wheel, he noticed a stick note stuck onto it. Grabbing it, he read through it before breaking out in laughter.

 

Yah! Watch your image. If this gets out I’ll kill you arraso? By the way, get me Taeyeon-shi’s signature please! –Manager hyung

 

“Aigoo, seriously that hyung is too much,” stated Seungri after reading the note. “Hey hyung let’s report him to 2ne1.”

 

“Hah, if we do that we’ll have to get him that autograph out of pity,” reasoned Jiyong as they pulled out of the garage. “Those girls get pretty jealous when it comes to other girl groups.”

 

With that said, Seungri began to navigate their way to the dorm. For awhile the two drove in silence, the only noise coming from Seungry giving directions. It was Jiyong, however, that broke the silence with a statement. “I’ve never seen you get so hectic over an outfit before,” he commented without turning his head. “Is there any particular reason for that?” His question must’ve caught his maknae off guard since it shocked him into silence and when he was able to answer he was nothing more than a stuttering pabo.

 

“A-aniyo hyung, I’m not trying to impress Seohyun!” he exclaimed before realizing what he had said. “I- I mean… aish me and my big mouth.” Jiyong turned his head to face Seungri, his eyes wide in shock. In all honesty he hadn’t expected to catch the maknae off guard with his question. Not only that, he hadn’t expected the answer he had just received.

 

Letting loose a slight cough, he turned his face forward and continued to drive. “Seungri-ah,” he began after a long bout of silence. “You do know the dangers if scandals between us and Girl’s Generation surface right?”

 

“Neh hyung,” replied Seungri solemnly, realizing that his hyung was now in leader mode. “I won’t jeopardize anything.”

 

“We’ve got a history of bad scandals,” continued Jiyong. “Some of which we’re lucky to come out of.” He was, of course, referring to Daesung’s car accident, his scandal, and Seungri’s scandal. “Just keep those in mind okay,” he ended, his voice softening and taking a more teasing tone. “But by all means court Seohyun-ah if you want.”

 

“Aish, like I said hyung it isn’t like that,” whined the maknae as he looked out the window thoughtfully before adding. “But thanks for giving me your approval.”

 

“No problem maknae,” answered Jiyong with a grin. “Not a problem at all.”

 

Meanwhile @SNSD’s Dorm

 

“Fany unnie, can I borrow this?” asked Seohyun, holding up a blouse she had found in her unnie’s wardrobe. “Do you think it will look good on me?”

 

Looking up from her own preparations, Tiffany stared at the outfit before smiling widely at the maknae. “Of course you can Seohyun,” she answered. “I’m sure Seungri would like it.”

 

Her comment caused Seohyun to blush profusely and stammer out an attempt at a denial. “Anniyo, unnie it’s not like that at all,” she stammered, not helping her cause one bit. “I just want to look nice for our night out with Big Bang oppas.”

 

Tiffany nodded slyly but let it go and returned to her own preparation as Seohyun left the room to change her outfit. After putting on the finishing on her own outfit Tiffany took one last look in the mirror at the outfit she had chosen. She had decided on a dress that had a pink (of course) top half and a half black bottom (think Twinkle M/V). She had pulled her hair into two pigtails and had hoped it didn’t make her look to childish. “Unless that’s what Jiyong oppa wants,” she muttered before catching herself in shock. “Omo, where did that come from?” Shaking her head in an attempt to clear her mind of such thoughts, she got up and made her way to the living room in order to wait for the others.

 

When she arrived, she found that pretty much everyone else had finished as well and now all that was for Jiyong and Seungri to arrive and pick them up. Those who had decided not to go where still in the living room as well and were watching television in their pajamas.

 

“Wow, Fany unnie you look super cute,” remarked Yoona in awe. “Who are you trying to impress?”

 

“Yah, what are you saying?” defended Tiffany as she plopped on the couch. “Everyone who decided to go clubbing has dressed-up.”

 

“I wish Young-bae oppa decided to go,” whined Yuri. “Who am I supposed to dance with now?”

 

“You could always dance with your old classmate,” suggested Sooyoung slyly. “That is, if the maknae lets you.”

 

“YAH!” yelled the two of them in unison, both blushing rather badly and causing the rest of the girls to laugh.

 

“You should’ve decided not to go then,” answered Jessica cooly. “Seunghyun oppa wasn’t going so I decided not to either.”

 

“And I don’t have to worry because Daesung oppa decided not to go too,” added Yoona happily. “I wouldn’t want any of you dancing with my oppa anyways.”


“Yah Im Yoona, since when was Daesung only your oppa!” exclaimed Hyoyeon in shock. “That’s like saying you like him!”

 

Instead of feeling embarrassed at her own revelation, Yoona thought about it for a moment before shrugging her shoulders. “Why not,” she answered further shocking her sisters, “He’s good looking and he’s funny both definitely attractive traits.”

 

The resulting chaos that ensued was probably heard outside the dorm as all the girls screamed and squealed in shock and delight. “Omg, Yoona likes Daesung!” exclaimed Tiffany, so surprised that the entire sentence came out in English without her even noticing.

 

“Yah, everyone quiet down!” shouted Taeyeon, effectively silencing the rest. “It’s serious time.”

 

“This is what I was worried about,” muttered Sunny worriedly. “I don’t know if fans will agree to a friendship between SNSD and Big Bang.”

 

“Omg, what would LSM think,” added Jessica horrified. “He’d get so mad at us.”

 

“Unnies, calm down it wasn’t anything serious,” said Yoona in an attempt to bring peace and order. “Just because I said he’s attractive doesn’t mean I’m dumb enough to risk getting found out.”

 

“Unnies, we just barely became friends with Big Bang oppas,” reasoned Seohyun. “Let’s not think too far ahead and enjoy this friendship.” As always, the maknae was the voice of reason for the group and therefore succeeded instantly at calming them down.

 

“Aish, woori maknae is the best,” said Hyoyeon as she pulled Seo into a tight hug. “What would we ever do without you?”

 

“Arraso, just remember to be cautious everyone,” warned Taeyeon. “I’m sure Jiyong oppa had a similar talk with s as well.” As if by magic, Taeyeon’s phone began to ring and once she was able to see who it was that was calling she motioned for everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter