The Meeting

The Dragon's Smiling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Note: Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a plesant New Years. Just a head's up there will be a sizeable author's note after this chapter. It isn't required but I do hope you read it. But until then, I hope you enjoy chapter two of The Dragon's Smiling Angel!

"Oh my god that was totally awesome!" exclaimed Jessica as the girls made their way towards backstage of the concert. "Big Bang is jjang!" Indeed if any of the nine had anything to say about the concert they had just witnessed, they would all say similar things. Not only was the energy of the concert like nothing they had ever seen before, the fans were so into the concert that the girls could've revealed themselves and the fans probably wouldn't have noticed.

"I can't believe we're actually going to meet Big Bang!" exclaimed Hyoyeon as she began  to  tug at her dress. "Just how did you manage to turn these tickets into backstage passes Fany-ah?"

"I asked Junsu-oppa," answered Tiffany, responding with the story that she had created with Seohyun and Sunny. "You know he's close to G-Dragon-sunbaenim."

"If he asked G-Dragon himself they must know we're coming," reasoned Taeyeon excitedly. "Omo, I'm getting nervous!" In truth, all the girls were getting nervous as they came closer and closer to the location of Big Bang's dressing room. It wasn't everyday you met up with YG artists, especially Big Bang.

"Manager-oppa said it should be right after this next corner," said Seohyun, recalling the directions given to them by one of Big Bang's managers they had run into earlier. "O-omo, anyonghaseyo sunbaenim." Just as they were about to turn the corner, another figure was coming from the other way and almost caused a collision. That figure was none other than G-Dragon.

"Ah, anyong," he replied with a small smile on his face. "I was wondering when I would run into you girls."

"Sunbae, your concert was really awesome!" exclaimed Yoona happily. "You guys all seemed to have unlimited energy on stage."

"Aish, we do our best but being that energetic is tiring," he replied with a tired chuckle. "I'm glad this is the last concert of the tour, I think my boys need a nice long rest."

"I heard you're going on tour next Jiyong-ssi," said Sooyoung with a look of awe. "Everyone is excited for the start of your One of a Kind tour."

"Ah kamsahamnida, will I be seeing you ladies at my opening concert?" he asked slyly. "I'll get you backstage again if you want." His offer was met with happy cheers from the nine girls in front of him, including the one girl that had stayed silent the entire time and was content to simply look at her sunbae. "Oh but I suppose I can't keep you girls to myself forever," Jiyong continued as he turned and motioned for them to follow. "I'm sure the guys will be really happy to see you." With that said, he led the girls the rest of the way to a door with a sign that said "BIG BANG DRESSING ROOM". Just by standing outside the door, they could hear loud voices and shouts coming from the room.

"Did you see the crowd they loved us!"

"Yah maknae! Shut it I'm trying to rest"

"Young-bae hyung, let's go get something to eat I'm hungry."

"Let's wait til Jiyong-ah comes back first then we'll go arraso? Hyung will pay."

Upon hearing their voices, the girls were even more excited that they were earlier. Jiyong on the other hand, shook his head in slight embarrassment and couldn't help but laugh. "Wait here, I feel like teasing these guys." Stepping into the room, he stood in front of the door and waited for his group mates to notice him.

"HYUNG!" exclaimed Daesung as he rushed over and enveloped his leader in a hug. "I'm hungry can you buy me bulgogi?"

His aegyo caused G-Dragon to laugh even louder and pat his dongsaeng’s head affectionately. "Arraso, hyung will treat you out to a meal, but we won't be going alone" he replied before turning his attention to the rest of the group. "Yah, behave all of you we have company."

"Who is it hyung?" asked Seungri, obviously excited to know the identity of their guests. "Are there more fans in need of fan service?"

"Jiyong-ah, can't we do this later?" asked TOP who was still trying to rest after the performance. "I don't have the energy for fan service right now."

"They're fans but not the ones you're thinking of," responded Jiyong before opening the door and motioning for them to come in. "May I present to you, the nine angels of SNSD!"

As the girls walked into the room, the rest of Big Bang could only look on in shock at the identity of their visitors. None of them could've ever guessed that SNSD would've visited them after one of their concerts.

"Anyonghaseyo Big Bang-sunbaenim!" greeted the nine girls before the silence could get any more awkward. "SNSD imnida!"

"Anyonghaseyo we're Big...Bang!" was the reply they received as one by one the guys shook themselves from the initial shock of the girls arrival.

"Yah, Jiyong-hyung why didn't you take me to pick up the girls?" complained Seungri turning to his leader with a suspicious look. “Aish you selfish hyung, wanting the girls to yourself.”

“If I wanted to hang out with SNSD by myself I would’ve ditched you guys a long time ago,” responded Jiyong while giving his maknae a playful smack in the head. “Is that any way to speak to your hyung?”

“Guys seriously, not when we have guest,” said Young-bae as he stepped in between the two in order to bring peace. “I hope you girls enjoyed the concert.”

“N-neh, you were awesome!” exclaimed Yuri a bit too enthusiastically before realizing her mistake in words. “I-I mean you all were awesome!”  Too late to fix her mistake, all she could do was blush and look away shyly.

“A-ah kamsahamnida,” replied Young-bae with his signature eye-smile as well as a blush of his own.

“Taeyang-shi, I really liked the LED,” joked Sooyoung in an attempt to bring the awkwardness between the two down. “Which ones did you guy use?” Despite it being at Taeyang’s expense, her jibe was the icebreaker they all needed in order to become more comfortable with one another.

“Yoona-shi, can I still speak banmal with you?” asked Daesung with a hint of shyness. “It’s been awhile since we last saw one another.”

“Of course oppa,” answered Yoona happily. “So long as I get to still call you oppa!”

“Seohyun-ah you can call me oppa too!” said Seungri upon hearing this and turning to his fellow maknae. “Just like on Star Golden Bell arraso?”

“Ah, n-neh,” replied Seohyun who was slightly taken back by how brash and forward the Big Bang maknae was. “S-Seungri-oppa.”

Following those two strings of conversations, everyone else followed through and, as a result, informal speech was agreed upon by both groups in order to get over any sort of awkwardness.

“Hyung I’m still hungry!” whined Daesung after they had settled down to converse. “Can we go and eat now?”

“Haha arraso let’s go to the sashimi restaurant near YG ent. Building,” Jiyong announced before turning to the girls. “Why don’t you girls come along, my treat.”

“Omo, anniyo oppa all of us together would equal fourteen people!” exclaimed Taeyeon, shocked that he would even consider paying for the entire meal. “We girls can pay for ourselves.”

“No there’s no need, after all you’re guests, we can’t have you pay,” he replied in a kind but firm manner. “Don’t worry, I’m well aware how much food Yoona-ah and Sooyoung-ah can eat.” His statement caused both girls in question to blush slightly in embarrassment while the rest of the girls laughed at their expense.

“You may as well just accept the invite noona,” said Seungri after the girls had finished laughing.  “Hyung is very stubborn when it comes to things like this.”

“Yea, besides he’s rich so treating all of us isn’t a big deal for him,” added Daesung before his hyung could retort to the maknae. “We always make him pay for food.”

“Yah! Is that any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter