A Meeting of Giants and a Gift

The Dragon's Smiling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Hello my faithful! Today is Saturday March 22nd, 2014. Thank you for being oh so patient with this story as I have slowed down its production in order to keep up with my own school work. To show my gratitude and appreciation, I added a very fluffy portion to this chapter that was really only going to be about the interractions between 2ne1 and SNSD. Once again thank you to all my subscribers for sticking with me and to my commenters for leaving such awesome comments. I hope you enjoy!

 

-Silent_Revolution

Date: March 30th, 2013                                                           Location: Olympic Gymnastics Area

 

“Yorebun Kansahamnida!” shouted a tired and sweaty G-Dragon through the microphone in his hand. “Am I gonna see you all tomorrow too?” The result was a deafening roar from the fans that caused him to smile cheekily. Regardless of the fatigue he felt in both preparing for his concerts and actually performing, the fan’s enthusiasm never failed to make him content and feel that all the hard work he had put in was worth it.

 

With a final wave of his hands, G-Dragon took his leave from the stage and headed to his waiting room. Along the way, he reverted from the cocky and arrogant G-Dragon to the amiable and modest Kwon Jiyong as he greeted every person he ran into and thanked them for their hard work. As his waiting room came into view, all Jiyong wanted to do was to collapse on the couch and fall asleep. Unfortunately, he was so tired that he had forgotten he had visitors. Visitors that had already made it to the waiting room and were waiting for his return. Therefore, he was thrown off guard when he opened the door to his waiting room to reveal a full and chaotic room.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS KWON JIYONG!” yelled every occupant in the room Chuckling, Jiyong entered the room and was quickly pulled to the couch and given a bottle of water to quench his thirst. “Yah, how long have you all been in here?” asked Jiyong after drinking a good portion of the water in the bottle in one go. “Did you even watch my concert?”

 

“How could you say that oppa,” retorted 2ne1’s Minzy who was sitting next to SNSD’s Hyoyeon. “Of course we watched your concert.”

 

“Yah Jiyong-ah, don’t whine,” scolded Dara who had been talking to Jessica and Sunny. “You’re making yourself look foolish in front of Girl’s Generation.

 

What was happening in that room would’ve raised the eyebrows of many should they have been lucky enough to see it. Within this room, all talking amiably with one another, were the members of Big Bang, 2ne1, and SNSD. Although it would’ve been a surprise to see the interaction between Big Bang and SNSD, it would’ve been downright shocking to see the interaction between the two powerhouse girl groups. Not only were the two groups vying for the dominant girl group position in Korea, their fan clubs had the fiercest battles with one another over who was better.

 

With that in mind, one would assume that their meeting would’ve been filled with tension and competition. Therefore, Jiyong had to keep himself from laughing at the memory of the meeting between the two groups that took place in that room hours ago.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

Jiyong sat alone on his waiting room couch listening to music. In his attempt to calm his mind prior to his performance, Jiyong had closed his eyes and tuned out his surroundings. Therefore, he didn’t notice the door to his waiting room open slowly and nine girls enter the room until their voices were heard.

 

“Omo, is oppa sleeping?” asked Seohyun as she carefully closed the door behind her. “Perhaps we should wait outside until he wakes up.”

 

“His manager allowed us in,” reasoned Hyoyeon, her voice kept low so as not to wake him. “He must’ve known that oppa was asleep.”

 

“Come on girls, let’s wait outside til oppa wakes up,” said Taeyeon, attempting to usher her group members out the door. “We can come back in a little while once he’s up.”

 

“No need girls,” came a familiar voice from the couch. “You’re come that welcome to stay if you’d like.”

 

Turning around, they saw a now awake, smiling Jiyong sitting up on the couch and stretching his arms. “Mianhe oppa,” apologized Tiffany as the girls all found seats around the room. “I hope we didn’t wake you up.” The other girls looked just as apologetic as Tiffany did which caused Jiyong to chuckle.

 

“Yah, why do you all look so sad,” he said jokingly. “Gwenchana girls, I wasn’t sleeping anyways.” His joking nature easily succeeded in calming the girls down and erasing the guilt that was from waking him up.

 

“I’m surprised how calm you are oppa,” stated Jessica in awe. “Before a concert I’m usually a jumble of nerves.”

 

“Oh trust me, oppa is nervous,” replied Jiyong before shooting her a cheeky grin. “But I need to look cool since Girl’s Generation is in my waiting room.”

 

“Yah, stop trying to look cool,” scolded Tiffany before playfully hitting his arm. “You no longer have that mysterious aura about you that you talked about on Strong Heart oppa.”

 

Jiyong was about to retort when a knock from the door bought everyone’s attention to the new people entering.

 

“Hyung we’re here!” exclaimed Seungri as he bolted into the room and spotted SNSD. “Oh my god and so is Girl’s Generation anyeong ladies!”

 

All the girls quickly got to their feet in order to welcome the Big Bang members but were shocked to soon find that it wasn’t just Big Bang that had arrived.

 

“Omo SNSD is here?” asked Minzy in shock as she and the rest of the members of 2ne1 entered the room. “Daebak!”

 

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong why didn’t you tell us that you knew Girl’s Generation this closely,” demanded Dara jokingly. “Aigoo, how surprising.”

 

“Girls, we need to properly greet our subaes,” said CL as she collected her members and bowed politely. “Anyeonghaseyo, 2ne1 imnida.”

 

“Omo, girls get over here quickly,” said Taeyeon also hastily collecting her members before they all bowed in response. “Anyeonghaseyo, SNSD imnida.”

 

From the couch, Jiyong and the other members of Big Bang watched the interaction between the two majo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter