Scoring Tickets and Revealing a Secret Friend.

The Dragon's Smiling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

@SNSD's Dorm                                                                                                                 Time: 8:00am

"Good morning Tiffany-unnie," greeted Seohyun as she entered the living room while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Why are you up so early?" Usually, Tiffany was one of the last to get up on a daily basis and to see her up so early was somewhat surprising.

 

"I was supposed to wake-up before 6am so that I could buy tickets to Big Bang's last stop on their Alive Tour," complained Tiffany with a sad sigh. "But I woke up too late and it was already sold out by the time I got on."

 

"They sold all their seats in two hours?!" exclaimed Seohyun, the remnants of sleep fading from her instantly. "Omo, Big Bang-sunbaes are so popular." Moving to the kitchen, she began preparing breakfast for herself as well as her other members. "Why don't you contact them and see if you could get tickets?" she inquired, noticing how sad Tiffany looked. "I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one who would want to see Big Bang perform." Honestly. Seohyun wanted to go as well but she wouldn't say that.

 

"But I'm not close to Big Bang," responded Tiffany shyly. "Not a lot of people are close to YG artists, they're so secretive." Sadly, that was the truth in the idol world. Most artists, whether they were under SM, JYP, or DSP knew each other and were comfortable with one another. An example would be Kara's Hara and Jessica's friendly relationship or even Tiffany's being best friends with 2PM's Taecyeon. However, besides a few meetings during their early years, YG artists have mostly kept to themselves. This brought sadness to a lot of idol fans of YG artists who wanted to be close to them but were unable to.

 

"Hmm that's true," replied the maknae thoughtfully. "You were on Family Outing with Daesung-shi but I doubt you two would've exchanged numbers after how mean you were to him."

 

"Yah he was mean to me first," responded Tiffany adamantly. "I wanted to be friends but he chose Nicole for the game instead of me." Truthfully, she wasn't bothered by it anymore since it had been years ago. Now, she kinda regretted not treating him better to create a friendship. "But then again Yoona didn't get his number either and they got along rather well on the show," she continued thoughtfully. "Aigoo, is there anyone we know who is close to Big Bang?"

 

"Why do you want someone close to Big Bang?" asked the aegyo queen Sunny as she made her entrance into the kitchen. "Is Fany-ah crushing on Big Bang- sunbaes?" Grabbing a glass of water from the fridge and hugging the Maknae good morning, she made for the living room to sit on the couch with Tiffany. "By the way Fany-ah why are you up so early?" she asked in confusion. "Do we have some sort of schedule today?"

 

"Unnie wanted to purchase tickets to Big Bang's Alive Tour but they sold out before she could get up," explained Seohyun from the kitchen before Tiffany could answer. "She's hoping to still go but she's not close to Big Bang to ask for tickets." Finishing breakfast, she placed the plates on the dinning table before joining them on the couch. "What do you think Sunny-unnie?" she asked wondering if she knew anyone who might have a connection with YG. "You could always ask your uncle to ask YG for tickets."

 

"Aish, you know LSM would never let us go to Big Bang's concert," said Sunny as she reached into her pocket and took out her phone. "But don't worry, I have a better way of getting tickets." She made to dial but stopped and looked up at the two of them with a stern look. "Yah this is a secret between the three of us alright?" she said seriously. "I'd get into a lot of trouble if people find out about this, especially LSM." Her seriousness surprised both of them and resulted in each giving a nod and their word they wouldn't reveal what they were about to hear. With that, she began to dial a number and placed it on speaker for them to hear.

???: Yoeboseyo? (sleepily)

Sunny: Yong-oppa! (cutely)

???:  Aish, Sunny-ah it's too early to be so bubbly. What's up?

Sunny: Oppa, Tiffany was trying to get tickets to the Alive Tour earlier but it sold out before she could order some.

???: Does oppa need to give you nine for all the girls of SNSD?

Sunny: Omo, could you? I was just going to ask for Tiffany but I'm sure the rest of the group would love to go. You won't get into trouble will you oppa?

???: Me? No way. Come on Sunny-ah I'm the G-Dragon. Oppa is the star of the show ya'll want to go to.

The revelation of the male in which Sunny was speaking to came as quite a shock to Tiffany and Seohyun. Neither would've ever thought that Sunny was friends with Big Bang's leader G-Dragon. The only reason they didn't shout out in surprise was the fact that they had promised Sunny not to say a word and an excited yell might have woken up the rest of the members. Instead, they kept quiet and listened on as Sunny continued to talk.

Sunny: Then yes please oppa. Thank you so much oppa! Are they backstage passes?

GD: Aigoo, such a demanding girl, alright then if you girls don't mind meeting Big Bang I'll make them backstage passes.

Sunny: Thank you Yong-oppa, I'll talk to you later okay? Bye bye!

GD: Neh, bye bye.

 

Hanging up, Sunny was almost instantly bombarded by questions from both Seohyun and Tiffany. "Omo Unnie how do you know G-Dragon-sunbaenim?" asked Seohyun excitedly. "You even called him Yong-oppa!"

 

"Yah Sunny-ah, how could yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter