Group Support

The Dragon's Smiling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Greetings to all my really really patient fans! Today is Friday March 7th, 2014. Yes, it's been almost 2 weeks since my last update and for that I am super duper sorry. I'll reserve my explanation for the bottom of the chapter so please don't skip that author's note. Once again thank you all for your comments and subscriptions. I hope this chapter will satiate your hunger for another update. Enjoy!!

 

-Silent_Revolution

The entire walk up to her dorm room seemed to take ages as Tiffany still couldn’t believe that she had gained enough courage earlier to kiss Jiyong oppa on the cheek. Just the thought of it made her cheeks warm up in a blush as she kept muttered to herself that she had just kissed him. “Ah, ottoke,” she muttered thoughtlessly. “I can’t believe I kissed him.”

 

Upon arriving to the door that led to her dorm room, Tiffany was brought out of her thoughts by what sounded like chaos in her dorm. Wondering what was going on, she quickly punched in the code and opened the door. Almost instantly, Tiffany realized that she was the reason for this chaos. Most specifically, her kiss on Jiyong’s cheek.

 

“Yah, she’s here!” shouted Yoona excitedly as she rushed forward and pulled Tiffany into the living room. “We all saw you kiss Jiyong-oppa on the cheek!”

 

“W-what?” stuttered Tiffany, obviously caught off guard. “Y-you all saw that?”

 

“Of course we did!” exclaimed Jessica loudly. “I spotted you guys from the window.”

 

“Why were you staring out the window?” whined Tiffany in embarrassment. “Aish, so much for privacy.”

 

“Yah, when a very famous white Bentley Continental GT comes pulling up to your building how are you not supposed to look,” retorted Jessica smugly. “You’re just upset because we caught you kissing Jiyong-oppa.” As she said this, the rest of the girls had brought Tiffany to the couch and sat her down before sitting around her in an interrogation stance.

 

“Now spill it,” began Hyoyeon once they were all settled. “Are you and Jiyong-oppa dating?”

 

“No, at least not yet,” answered Tiffany slowly. “But I’d like to think we’re heading in that direction.”

 


“What about the consequences?” inquired Taeyeon sharply, her hands moving to her hips. “Fany-ah we’ve talked about this already, it’s dangerous for us to go anywhere past being friends with Big Bang.”

 

“She has a point Fany,” added Sooyoung. “Big Bang is definitely one of the most scandal ridden groups out there.”

 

“Not to mention you’ve chosen the most scandal ridden one within the group,” finished Yoona thoughtfully. “Jiyong-oppa has probably gotten into more issues on his own than everyone else in that group combined.”

 

“Unnies I’m sure Jiyong-oppa isn’t that bad,” said Seohyun, finally coming to Tiffany’s aid. “We all agreed not too long ago how different he was from his stage presence.”

 

“We’re not saying he’s a bad person maknae,” replied Taeyeon. “It’s just that everyone else, including Lee Soo Man, sees him that way.”

 

“I doubt Uncle Soo Man totally dislikes him,” reasoned Sunny from where she was sitting. “Even he has to be impressed with oppa’s work ethics and achievements.”

 

As they continued to debate, Tiffany kept her peace and watched carefully. As far as she could tell, most of the girls didn’t seem to have much of an issue with her and Jiyong. At the most, it seemed as though the only thing they really worried about was the reaction from fans and especially from their CEO. Taeyeon was the only one that, Tiffany could see, was against it to some degree. However, it was understandable due to her role as the group leader. In the end, she was only looking out for the group and Tiffany couldn’t blame her for that.

 

To that end, when Tiffany finally decided to say her piece, it was aimed directly at her kid leader. “I understand your concern Tae,” she began carefully. “It isn’t my intent to hurt the image of our group.” Although she still didn’t seem happy, Tiffany could see Taeyeon softening slightly. Seeing this as a good sign, she continued with the hope that the conversation would go the way she wanted. “I’m sorry but I can’t help falling for Jiyong-oppa,” she admitted, shocking the rest of the group. “It’s gotten to a point where I don’t care what would happen should everyone find out.”

 

“Yah, can you just listen to what you’re saying!” shouted Taeyeon angrily, her defensiveness shooting back up. “You may not care but what about the rest of us?” However, when she looked around for support Taeyeon didn’t like what she saw.

 

“Unnie, we should be supporting Fany-unnie’s love regardless of our image,” said Seohyun with many of the other members nodding in agreement. “Isn’t love more important than anything?”

 

“Aigoo our maknae is so wise for her age,” added Sooyoung before turning to their leader. “But she’s right Tae, we all have a right to be happy too.”

 

“I’m not saying we can’t be happy,” replied Taeyeon in exaspheration. “I’m just worried about the reaction we’ll receive.”

 

“Trust me Tae, we are all worried about our image,” answered Yuri, pattering her leader’s shoulder in a comforting way. “But we’ve been worried about that image since our debut and as a result we’ve missed out on so much.” She looked around for support prior to continuing and smiled when most of the other girls nodded their agreements. “Not to brag, but we’re Girl’s Generation, arguably the most popular girl group in Asia,” she continued with a laugh. “If our fan base takes a hit, I’m sure we’ll bounce back.”

 

“Plus we’ll gain soshibang fans!” exclaimed Yoona excitedly before noticing the confused looks all around the room. “Omg you’re telling me that none of you have heard of the term  thaey’ve given our interactions with Big Bang?”

 

“There is a term for it?” asked Jessica surprised. “But there aren’t that many times we’ve interacted with Big Bang in the public.”

 

“True but we still have fans,” replied Yoona. “And a fan base that could grow should we reveal our friendship with Big Bang.”

 

Seeing that the conversation was getting off track, Tiffany decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter