Dinner and a Plan

The Dragon's Smiling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Greetings readers! I hope this note has found everyone in good times. First, let me take a moment to thank the new subscribers who have given this story a chance as well as those who have stuck with me from the beginning. We're three chapters in now and I hope that I haven't lost your interest. Secondly, I'd like to thank those who have left me comments. They really make me feel good about this story I'm writing. In regards to the comments, some of you have made it aware to me that there is a lack of JiFany moments so far. My answer to those comments is please do not be concerned for I have not left out any romantic moments on accident. Perhaps this can be counted as my pet peeves as a writer and reader of fanfiction but I do not like it when the main characters start to have their "moments" too soon in the story. For me, I think it's more realistic to work towards that moment. Therefore, and I hope you don't get made at me for this, there isn't really going to be any real JiFany moments til chapter 4 or 5 at the least. Please be patient with me and with this story. I promise I won't let those who are waiting for JiFany wait any longer than they have to. With that out of the way, let's get on with the story! Enjoy!

 

-Silent_Revolution

The second meeting between Big Bang and SNSD was much less awkward than the first as the two groups practically arrived at the same time to the restaurant that Ji Yong had chosen to eat at.

“Is everyone here?” asked Ji Yong taking a quick look to make sure everyone was present. “Alright then let’s go!”

“Wait oppa, shouldn’t we all cover ourselves?” asked Taeyeon worriedly as she looked around. “What if someone notices us, won’t the fact that Big Bang and SNSD are dining together cause a big stir?”

“Don’t sweat it noona, we’ve been coming here since we were trainees,” assured Seungri as he went forward to open the door for the group. “The management here always keeps our privacy and has a special room he always keeps free for YG artists.”

With his reassurance, coupled with the rest of Big Bang’s calm composure as they entered the restaurant, the girls calmed down and entered the restaurant warily. However, sure enough, the boys were right to be calm as they were welcomed graciously by their host and led quickly to a back room away from prying eyes. There, they were met by the owner of the restaurant who treated the members of Big Bang like his sons.

“Yah, none of these beautiful women better be paying,” he said mock-threateningly to the boys. “If I see one of their wallets out you guys can’t eat here anymore arraso?” With that he handed them menus and left them to their own devices.

With the manager gone, the group began to form seating arrangements around the rectangular table they had been given. Perhaps it was some unspoken agreement, but the end result found each Big Bang member sitting with one member of SNSD on each side, an arrangement that received no complaints from anyone.

“Wow, look at all the options!” exclaimed Yoona from Daesung’s side as she and Sooyoung were practically drooling at all the choices of food. “Can we have a little bit of everything?”

“Yah, curb your appetites shikshins,” scolded Taeyeon in an attempt to reign in her heavy eaters. “We don’t want the boys to be paying that much.”

“Haha it’s quite alright Taeyeon-ah,” responded Ji Yong who was sitting between Sunny and Tiffany. “Let’s go ahead and order a feast in celebration of the end of the Alive Tour.” His declaration was met by cheers, both from his teammates and from Yoona and Sooyoung. The rest of the girls were wide-eyed in shock that anyone would offer such a meal.

After reciting the order to the waiter, who was just as shocked at the order as the girls were, the group settled down and began to talk amongst themselves as they had back in Big Bang’s dressing room. It was here that Ji Yong finally got to talk to his secret friend Sunny.

“All in all I’d say this was quite a successful introduction between our two groups huh Sunny-ah?” inquired Ji Yong with a cheeky grin. “Kinda makes me wonder why we didn’t do this sooner.”

“Neh oppa, it’s a shame isn’t it,” replied Sunny with an equally cheeky grin. “We could’ve been like this years ago had we not been so secretive.”

“Yah, would you guys keep it down,” hissed Tiffany from Ji Yong other side. “Need I remind you that the rest of the group thinks we got the tickets from Junsu-oppa?”

“Ah mianhe Fany-ah,” apologized Ji Yong before flashing her a smile that threatened to make her heart melt. “But wait, what happens when they try to thank Junsu for the backstage passes only to find out he has no idea what they’re talking about?”

“I-I haven’t gotten that far in the plan yet,” retorted Tiffany in an attempt to keep calm and cool in front of her oppa. “But don’t worry, I’ll make sure no one else knows that you got us those backstage passes.”  Unfortunately, although her intentions were good, she said it just a bit too loudly allowing most of the table to catch it.

“Yah, you said Junsu-oppa got us the tickets!” exclaimed Hyoyeon.

“How did you get tickets from Jiyong oppa?!” asked Jessica, so shocked that her entire sentence came out in English.

“Have you been hiding a secret friendship with Big Bang Fany-ah?” asked Sooyoung with a wild smile on her face.

And the questions kept continuing, threatening to overwhelm Tiffany. However, she wasn’t the only one getting assaulted as the boys had all begun ganging up on Ji Yong.

“Yah hyung! How could you not tell us you were friends with SNSD!” shouted Seungri angrily. “How selfish of you!”

“I knew there had to be a reason for the mysterious back stage passes,” muttered Young-bae with a grin. “You’re one sneaky bastard Ji.”

“Wow hyung you and Fany-ah were friends all this time?” asked Daesung in awe. “How did you get that meanie to be your friend?”

“YAH! EVERYONE QUIET DOWN!” yelled Sunny, succeeding in gaining everyone’s attention. “Fany-ah and Ji Yong-oppa aren’t the secret friends, it’s oppa and I.”

Seeing that there was no other way out of this, Ji Yong could only run his hand through his hair wearily before nodding his agreement. “Neh, it was Sunny-ah who asked me for the tickets for you girls,” he said with a small smile. “She and I have been secret friends for a few years now.”

“When did you two become friends?” asked Taeyeon, still somewhat shocked at the revelation. “There haven’t been many cases in which Big Bang and SNSD have collaborated.”

“It was back during the Big Idol Show,” replied Sunny answering her leader’s question. “Remember when me and JiYong-oppa were MCing together?”

“Chinja, you been friends since then and only now are we figuring this out?” ask TOP in awe. “I can’t believe you’ve keep this big of a secret for so long Ji.”

“Same with you Unnie,” added Yoona looking over at Sunny with a sly grin. “Although I suppose it’s understandable, wanting to keep the G-Dragon to yourself.”

“Yah!” exclaimed Sunny in embarrassment. “It’s not like that at all.”

“Hehe does our aegyo queen like the mighty G-Dragon of Big Bang?” teased Sooyoung.

“Sunny-ah and I have been nothing more than friends,” said Ji Yong, quickly coming to Sunny’s rescue before the rest of the girls could about it. “We couldn’t exactly get that close since we wanted to keep this friendship super secret.”

“If it had come to light that a member of SNSD and a member of Big Bang were friends the netizens would’ve freaked out,” added Sunny from his side. “Not to mention sasaeng fans.”

Everyone there let loose a shudder at the thought of sasaeng fans. They were the main reason why k-pop idols in general tried their best to keep their lives as secretive as possible. These stalker fans could easily make your life miserable if you didn’t make them happy and were definitely one of the negative aspects of being in the business.

“But why reveal the friendship now?” asked Seungri after a moment of silence. “Not that I approve of hiding a friendship like this but none of us really knew anything was up so why change it?”

“I can answer that,” said Tiffany, who for the most part had kept silent during the revelation. “I had gotten up early to get tickets to the show but they were sold out before I could buy them.”

“I woke up to find that unnie didn’t get the tickets and so I suggested she ask someone from Big Bang for tickets,” added Seo-hyun, finally deciding to reveal her part in this. “But she wasn’t friends with anyone in Big Bang so that wasn’t going to work.”

“Yah you were in on this too maknae?!” excla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter