You called me DEAR?

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already 7.25 in the morning and Tao is already up making breakfast, along with Kyungsoo, Bora and Suzy. Today they are making English breakfast such as jam on toast, hash brown and scramble egg. As for drinks, they have hot cocoa and fresh orange.

“Mommy, I want milk” along came Hwa Young as she drags her teddy on one hand and rubs her eye on the other.

“Kyungie… can you?” Bora asks as she is cooking. Kyungsoo nod and approach the little girl.

“Hello sleepy head.” He lifts her up and head to the counter to make her bottle of milk. “Done! Here you go.” He said happily.

“Kamsahamnida Kyu samchoon.” She replies, half awake.

 

“Sweetie, he is outside. Go and accompany him.” Tao whispers as he approaches Kyungsoo.

“Who is eomma?” He frowns confusingly.

“Kai.” Tao answered simply. Kyungsoo instantly look outside the window. He was rather shock to see him waking up early as he presumes he will be waking up late.

“But, what about breakfast?”

“Gwenchana. Just go.” He smiles softly.

Without another word, he carries Hwa Young to the living room and head outside. Suddenly, and evil idea came up. Kai, who is now just standing at the yard as he does some stretches jumps about a mile or so – figuratively speaking, as he was startled by none other than Kyungsoo.

“Kamchagiya! Aigoo! Lucky for you I don’t have a heart attack!” He warned as he taking deep breathes to calm himself down.

All Kyungsoo could do was just grinning teasingly. He was very satisfied with what he has done. Kai was just standing there, look annoyed. “Hmmm, by the way Kyungsoo does your family have a bicycle?”

“Bicycle? What for?” He asks curiously.

“Aigoo to ride it of course.” He answered as he hit Kyungsoo’s head slightly.

“Appoh! Yaah! Aissh.” He rubs his head. “It’s in the garage. One minute.” Off he go searching for the bike. i

Why all of the sudden he wants to ride a bike?  Furthermore, my head! How dare he do that! Asdfghjkl!! – Kyunsoo mumbles to himself.

“Ah! Found it! Sir! I’ve found it!” He yelled excitedly and brings it out. “Here you go.” He hand it over to Kai.

Kai grabs it and gets on. He then looks at Kyungsoo as if he has done something wrong. “What are you waiting for?” Kyungsoo frowns. Kai sigh and taps the back seat. “Get on silly.”

“Ermm…”

“Kokjonghajima. I know how to ride a bike. Now, get on will you.”  Kyungsoo hesitates at first, but since he insisted, he sits at the back seat.

About a few meters from the house, Kyungsoo begins to worry. Aissh. This guy does he even know how to ride a bike? From the look of it, he seems like learning to ride one. “Sir, are you sure you know how?”

“Of course!” He answered with pride. Making Kyungsoo even more worried. Kai still would not give up. He still tries to ride it. “Don’t worry dear, I know how.”

Stubborn! Egoist! Aish. From what you said and from what I see right now is totally the opposite. Wait! DEAR? Is he for real? Hurmm.. – Slowly Kyungsoo’s heart beat fast.

“Sir, please stop. Gets off. Let me take over. The way you are riding it is like you are drunk. So stop.” Kyungsoo commands. Without any argument, he stops. Kai groans slightly as he wasn’t happy with Kyungsoo deep statement, as they change seats. “This is how you ride a bike.” Kyungsoo begins to cycle, showing how expert he is.

“DO KYUNGSOO! Do not go too fast! Seriously, do you have a fast sickness or something? First with the car and now the bike. I presume, you will immediately change the engines of a train to a turbo or something, if you are able to drives it.

Without a care in the world, and since he ignore what has Kai said to him, Kyungsoo cycles faster than before. “DO KYUNGSOOO!!!” Kai scream as he instantly hug Kyungsoo from behind. Kyungsoo begins to feel uneasy.

“Let go sir.”

“As if I care!” With Kai’s statement, Kyungsoo stops the bike and starts getting nervous.

“Siiirrrr !!” He yelled making Kai smirks. He then decides to let go by making a face saying ‘serves you right’ .

 

 

It is now 8.35 am and they are heading home. “Woah! It’s way too early in the morning and you guys are already out and about the area huh?” Teased Suho.

“We are going back in the afternoon.” Kyungsoo replied.

“Ahh. I see. But wait! Why the manly guy sitting at the back and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter