Big Mistake.

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeollie-ahh….” Someone called out softly.

“Hmmm..?” He answered as his eyes was still staring at the television. However, there was only silence that follows. Chanyeol decides to turn to his left side as he felt like someone was staring at him.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/938cdc547c4557c82767c8a51ca3b833/tumblr_inline_n6kbm1Q9dN1rnnu9d.jpg

“BOO !” He said in a monotone. Even if it wasn’t that scary the face he was making, but to Chanyeol who has already flipped over the sofa – it was scary. 

“DO KYUNGSOO!!! AISSSSH!”

Kyungsoo just burst out laughing as he watched his beloved roommate flipped over the sofa. “Waaah! Chanyeol-ah, that was awesome! Again! Again!” He yelled.

“Again?!” Do Kyungsoo instantly receives a knock on the head. “Pabo!” Said Chanyeol and sit back on the sofa. Kyungsoo pouts as he rubs his head to reduce the swollen. He then decides to take a sit next to Chanyeol. “When’s your train leaving tomorrow?”

“At 9.25”

“In the morning?”

“Night.”

“I see. And what time are you leaving the house?”

“8.45.”

“Want me to send you?” He asked as he flip through the channels to see what’s on.

“Aniyeo. Gwenchana. He’s sending me to the train.”

“Ohhhh… Lucky you.” He smirked.

“Erm.” Kyungsoo simply answered. Chanyeol place the tv remote on his lap and faced to Kyungsoo.

“What wrong now?”

“What do you mean?” Kyungsoo blinks.

“Huh~ Well… you couldn’t stop smiling just 3 days ago when you received your tuxedo for the wedding. Now? You are all quiet and no energy.”

“Eh? I laughed just few moments ago didn’t I? – When I ‘scared’ you.” He teased.

“Yah! You know what I mean right?” Chanyeol glares into Kyungsoo’s eyes seeking out the truth.

“I know. Just that… I’m scared.”

“Scared? Of?” Chanyeol frown.

“The wedding got cancel at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter