I choose you

Master Flower & Mr. Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 2]

 

70000000 WON? Did I hear him correctly? Am I dreaming? *pinch* appoh! Nope! I am not dreaming.

Kai snatch the check that Xiumin just wrote and hand it to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo who was still standing there, who doesn't know how to argue back just accept the check and instantly bow and say thank you.

Kyungsoo take a glance at the cheque which he just received. His eyes went widen again. It is stated, like he said. 70000000 WON! Yahooo! I just became the richest man in the family! I wonder how Eomoeni and Abeoji will respond? How will they react if they know how I managed to get this amount of money? huhuhuhu.

"Sweetie..." Xiumin approach Kai and hold his hand. "Please don't do anything that you will regret later. Baekhyun is only upset. Umma is sure, within a week he'll return." Pleaded Xiumin tries to persuade his only son.

Kai pulled away his hand harshly and look directly at his umma. "Listen umma! I will only going to say this one last time and will not repeat it ever again. I will not go back my word! The engagement ceremony will go on and the wedding will happened by the end of the month; my bride is him! And that is final!" Kai point to Kyungsoo.

"Son...."

"Umma! If you say one more word about Baekhyun, I swear I will order someone to kill him! Where is he now appa?" Kai look at his appa. Before President Luhan could answer, Kai continues. "Ah yes, in Paris." He reaches out his phone and shows it to his umma. “Look umma, with one call, Baekhyun will be gone from this life and never come back! Now do you want that to happen?" Kai threatened his umma. Xiumin instantly shake his head vigorously.

Woah! I can't believe he just did that! Is he some kind of head gangster who is hiding his identity or something? Huh! If I refuse his offer, I know for sure Eomeoni and Abeoji will receive my body the next day. Oh hell no!

 "Now then..." Kai left the room, and take a peak outside and start calling for the make-up artist. "Ajhumma! Can you please help with the make up for my future fiancée? Palli! Palli!"

The make-up artist who was eating at the moment startled and instantly washes her hand and head to the changing room. At the same time, Kyungsoo received a call. He startled and quickly answers the phone. "Yoboseyo?"

"Yaaah! Do Kyungsoo! Where the hell are you?" The person on the other line yelled. Kyunsoo squint his eyes and pulled the phone away from his ears.

"Aigoo Chanyeol-ah... bianne bianne. Calm your will you."

"I don't have you jelly fish!" Replied Chanyeol. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo have been friends since they both were in collage, so they are used to calling each other's name. Kyungsoo chuckles after hearing his answer.

"Urrrmm... Chanyeol-ah, you can home first. Its okay, I can take the cab. Suddenly there is a problem here that cannot be help." Explained Kyungsoo as carefully as he could.

"Oh! Waeo? Something wrong with the payment?" Chanyeol asks curiously.

"Aniya aniya. Something else. I'll tell you later neh. So just go ahead."

"Okay, if you say so. Stay safe! Anything happened call me, arassoh? See you later. Annyeong." Chanyeol hang up.

Phew! I wonder how I am going to explain it to Chanyeol tonight. Ahh! Can't think anymore! So frustrated!

"Where is he sir?" Ajhumma - the make-up artist asked. Kai points to where was Kyungsoo was standing earlier. But no one was there. Ajhumma look back at Kai, Kai look at his umma and appa.

"Appa, where is he?" Kai asked curiously. President Luhan just shrugged as he also doesn't know. "Where the hell is he?" Kai angry mood return as he kicked the door.

"See... I told you! He surely has ran away with the money already!" exclaimed Xiumin as he smiles satisfied.

Kai, who doesn't know what else to do, just sat on the chair. Stare at the empty wall.

"Urmmmm... what's wrong with him?" Someone asked the ajhumma. Kai know that voice and instantly turn to face that guy and approach him.

"Yah! Where on earth have you been?" Kai asked frowning.

"I - I just went to the toilet. I needed to pee really badly." Explained Kyungsoo nervously. Kai release out a long sigh of relief.

"I thought - Urgh never mind. Ajhumma, please...." Kai look at the ajhumma. Ajhumma just nod and bring Kyungsoo to the chair and began her magic.

"Ajhumma, please make me look handsome, as I am not good looking anyway. Make me like... ur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter